THE global warming update. Massive snow fall in Hawaii.

That's why it requires a global solution
Which will have to start
With everyone making the same sacrifices. After all, it's global.
Good luck with your royal decree in fantasyland. In what the rest of us call "reality", it can start with just one country decreasing emissions.

Ummmm, it's you silly people making the royal decrees. Just sayin...

Which will have to start
Good luck with your royal decree in fantasyland. In what the rest of us call "reality", it can start with just one country decreasing emissions.

Ummmm, it's you silly people making the royal decrees. Just sayin...
Yes, get it all out of your system, westwall. Take your time.

Which will have to start
I vote for China.
Neato!

Which will have to start
I vote for China.
Neato!
It's win. :D

No wonder they gave up on that terminology and their sheep now yell climate change, the warming claim has proven to be yet another confirmed fucking lie of the globalists.

Yes, this is why they changed the term from Global Warming to Climate Change.

Morons like you were too stupid to know what global warming entailed.

What they got wrong was thinking it would help, that it would stop mindless sheep who get their science from FoxNews from going “it’s cold out, there cannot be global warming”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You morons still haven't explained the mechanism that causes "global warming" to result in massive cooling.

Still waiting for some empirical science on that one. So far all you have trotted out are these fanciful computer models that basically produce what the programmer wants them to.

That ain't science. That's science fiction.

There is not massive cooling dumb fuck.

Quite clear that there is a change in the climate taking place. Those who insist there isn’t are idiots.
so let's spend a trillion dollars fighting the sun because there is nothing of greater human need we could use those resources on.

Quite clear that there is a change in the climate taking place. Those who insist there isn’t are idiots.
so let's spend a trillion dollars fighting the sun because there is nothing of greater human need we could use those resources on.

Not sure anyone who wasn't drunk or high has suggested we fight the sun.

I am in favor of going Nuclear in a big way as long as we have the USN protocols in place (if not actual US Navy personnel) running the plants.

Not sure anyone who wasn't drunk or high has suggested we fight the sun.

I am in favor of going Nuclear in a big way as long as we have the USN protocols in place (if not actual US Navy personnel) running the plants.
The super costly Paris Climate accords which Trump withdrew the USA from is the kind of spending I am speaking of. And so many more examples of green objectives and regulations and laws. I am in agreement that nuclear energy should be far more tapped into, but not so much for environmental reasons but cost and other reasons. If it is such a horrible risk then why do we allow other plants to continue?

No wonder they gave up on that terminology and their sheep now yell climate change, the warming claim has proven to be yet another confirmed fucking lie of the globalists.

What they got wrong was thinking it would help, that it would stop mindless sheep who get their science from FoxNews from going “it’s cold out, there cannot be global warming”.

You tards are funny with all your bull shit...

To bad you are the only ones stupid enough to believe it.

Well,us and the global scientific community. But, if we ever need an opinion on which Duck Dynasty episode is the best, we will be sure to look you up.

You morons still haven't explained the mechanism that causes "global warming" to result in massive cooling.

Still waiting for some empirical science on that one. So far all you have trotted out are these fanciful computer models that basically produce what the programmer wants them to.

A -0.8 deg C drop in three years is nothing...... Idiot...

Well,us and the global scientific community. But, if we ever need an opinion on which Duck Dynasty episode is the best, we will be sure to look you up.

What's up you lying old turd?

It's been a while since your last spanking....

Looks like you want some more.....

A -0.8 deg C drop in three years is nothing...... Idiot...

If you brought up a "3 year drop" among climate scientists, they would laugh you out of the room and repeatedly kick you in the butthole on your way out.

Liberal's are so dumb. In Iowa Climate Change is called "The Four Seasons".

Forum List

Back