THE global warming update. Massive snow fall in Hawaii.

Quite clear that there is a change in the climate taking place. Those who insist there isn’t are idiots.
The earth’s climate is constantly changing. Has been since before man showed up. Talk to Mr. Sun as I think he might be able to make some sense to you low info dweebs.

So the billions of cubic yards of carbon monoxide we pump into the air every year has no effect on the environment?

Cool story bro.

No wonder they gave up on that terminology and their sheep now yell climate change, the warming claim has proven to be yet another confirmed fucking lie of the globalists.

Yes, this is why they changed the term from Global Warming to Climate Change.

Morons like you were too stupid to know what global warming entailed.

What they got wrong was thinking it would help, that it would stop mindless sheep who get their science from FoxNews from going “it’s cold out, there cannot be global warming”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Keep this Chart Handy

Warming = Global Warming
Cooling= Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat

Quite clear that there is a change in the climate taking place. Those who insist there isn’t are idiots.
The earth’s climate is constantly changing. Has been since before man showed up. Talk to Mr. Sun as I think he might be able to make some sense to you low info dweebs.

So the billions of cubic yards of carbon monoxide we pump into the air every year has no effect on the environment?

Cool story bro.

Do you have any idea how large the atmosphere is?

The Warming is causing the Cooling. Massive taxes will fix it. More government control will fix it. What will they do with all that tax revenue to help the climate?

Q. How much must we lower CO2 in order to stop the climate from ever changing again?

A. $78 Trillion

It's quite clear that that has occurred throughout the earths history DESPITE humans. Those who insist otherwise are idiots.

So the billions of cubic yards of CO we pump into the air every year has no effect the environment?
Cool story.
You and your ilk should just stop breathing then. Would solve most of the problem quite quickly

Ahh the personal attack; proving again you’re a one trick pony.
You posted jibberish, I responded in kind.
Not being offended if you off'd yourself is not a personal attack either

It's quite clear that that has occurred throughout the earths history DESPITE humans. Those who insist otherwise are idiots.

So the billions of cubic yards of CO we pump into the air every year has no effect the environment?
Cool story.
You and your ilk should just stop breathing then. Would solve most of the problem quite quickly

Huh? On second thought…never mind.

Meanwhile pumping billions of cubic yards of CO into the atmosphere every year is definitely going to change the atmosphere. The 1/18 report from Trump’s own NOAA confirms the science.

Cool story.

Meanwhile pumping billions of cubic yards of CO into the atmosphere every year is definitely going to change the atmosphere. The 1/18 report from Trump’s own NOAA confirms the science.

It is a good reason to start phasing out our coal plants and invest heavily in nuclear power plants to power our homes and businesses. We’ll have to tackle the pollution by automobiles later. The time is now; the Navy has had hundreds of nuke reactors on line in incredibly hostile climates for decades and they have a near flawless safety record. I’d have the Navy run the plants since they have proven that they are experts in the field.

No wonder they gave up on that terminology and their sheep now yell climate change, the warming claim has proven to be yet another confirmed fucking lie of the globalists.

What they got wrong was thinking it would help, that it would stop mindless sheep who get their science from FoxNews from going “it’s cold out, there cannot be global warming”.

Keep this Chart Handy

Warming = Global Warming
Cooling= Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat

The chart of someone that gets their science from FoxNews and InfoWars.

I can picture you sheep arguing with your doctor...”but FoxNews said that was not true....”

Keep this Chart Handy

Warming = Global Warming
Cooling= Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat

The chart of someone that gets their science from FoxNews and InfoWars.

I can picture you sheep arguing with your doctor...”but FoxNews said that was not true....”

Can you please post the repeatable lab experiment demonstrating the amount of temperature increase when you raise CO2 from 280 to 400PPM?

Thank you

Cool story.

Beeelionns WOW!

Cool story.

1,000,000,000/5.15x10^18 is less than a rounding error

Can you please post the repeatable lab experiment demonstrating the amount of temperature increase when you raise CO2 from 280 to 400PPM?

Thank you

Easy, they just place a Bunsen Burner under the beaker to get the desired temperature increase.

Do you think the Communist Party Leaders will change their lifestyle due to their Man Made Climate Change scheme?
Check with your boss Putin and get back to us.

I did. He HATES Trump's Energy Policy as it is depressing fossil fuel prices which is pretty much Putin's, and Russia's sole source of revenue. It is killing their economy yet the media never mentions it. He also hates Trump N. Korea policy, military policy, and most of what else Trump is doing to help America's economy, and world standing.

Yet, you can't reconcile that can you? LOL!
Wow! So you too know Putin personally. How goofy do you need to be to think that your orange Jesus is helping our world standing? Foreign tourists are staying away by the thousands. Perhaps it`s not Trump so much as it is concern about his band of neo-Nazi groupies who marched in Charlottesville with a tiki torch in one hand and giving the Hitler salute with the other.
How the ‘Trump Slump’ is ruining tourism — America’s most successful export
The Trump Slump Hits U.S. Tourism
US tourism experiences a 'Trump slump'
U.S. Economy Losing Billions As 'Trump Slump' Continues In Tourism Sector
Farm bankruptcies are up also..

Too many people don't know the difference between carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide. They think it's the same thing

You morons still haven't explained the mechanism that causes "global warming" to result in massive cooling.

Still waiting for some empirical science on that one. So far all you have trotted out are these fanciful computer models that basically produce what the programmer wants them to.

That ain't science. That's science fiction.

Forum List

Back