THE global warming update. Massive snow fall in Hawaii.

No wonder they gave up on that terminology and their sheep now yell climate change, the warming claim has proven to be yet another confirmed fucking lie of the globalists.

Yes, this is why they changed the term from Global Warming to Climate Change.

Morons like you were too stupid to know what global warming entailed.

What they got wrong was thinking it would help, that it would stop mindless sheep who get their science from FoxNews from going “it’s cold out, there cannot be global warming”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Liberal's are so dumb. In Iowa Climate Change is called "The Four Seasons".

Then Iowans are idiots.

I. Would cut you climate Nazis some slack if you would demand ?China and India be forced to sign climate treaties, but you don't. You want the US to spend our national fortune of Green Dream unilateraly

There's a good reason the Democrat party preys on weak leftists minds.......

Heck, they even tell their Dimbots that cow farts cause global warming and like zombie bobbleheads, they all nod in agreement.
Got a link?

If you could think for yourself, you wouldn't even ask that.
But just because I need to waste my time ....here...
Democrat's Green New Deal Wants to Eliminate "Farting Cows"
Even the liberals can't get their climate destroying causes correct. The methane from cows come from burping , not farting. It's obvious they don't know what they are talking about.

Not sure anyone who wasn't drunk or high has suggested we fight the sun.

I am in favor of going Nuclear in a big way as long as we have the USN protocols in place (if not actual US Navy personnel) running the plants.
The super costly Paris Climate accords which Trump withdrew the USA from is the kind of spending I am speaking of. And so many more examples of green objectives and regulations and laws. I am in agreement that nuclear energy should be far more tapped into, but not so much for environmental reasons but cost and other reasons. If it is such a horrible risk then why do we allow other plants to continue?

I do like the conservative mantra of, "If I can pollute more, I can hire more people!!!!" It's as dumb as the day is long but that is where we are; when you elect a clown for President, don't be surprised when you get a circus....and that is what we have.

" Taking Giving Extremes "

* Empty Political Valor *

The Warming is causing the Cooling. Massive taxes will fix it. More government control will fix it. What will they do with all that tax revenue to help the climate?
The government will declare arbor day celebrations be held 365 days per year as corporations gleefully cultivate forest to generate oxygen from carbon dioxide in exchange for tax credits .

A go green lust is orchestrated by those with ulterior myopic megalomania motives seeking to implement a ruse to become authoritarians of notoriety and exception within a bureaucratic collective .

They may want to go back to the Ice Age predictions and acid rain they played in the 60's and 70's.....

" How Deep When "

* Definitely Sum A Round A Corner *

They may want to go back to the Ice Age predictions and acid rain they played in the 60's and 70's.....
Must confirm source though recall a mini ice age is expected in about 1500 years but earth cooling rate is less than expected implying that humans are affecting ambient temperature of earth ; " duh " .
Bond event - Wikipedia
Little Ice Age - Wikipedia

Ice age - Wikipedia
The Milankovitch cycles are a set of cyclic variations in characteristics of the Earth's orbit around the Sun. Each cycle has a different length, so at some times their effects reinforce each other and at other times they (partially) cancel each other.

Past and future of daily average insolation at top of the atmosphere on the day of the summer solstice, at 65 N latitude.
There is strong evidence that the Milankovitch cycles affect the occurrence of glacial and interglacial periods within an ice age. The present ice age is the most studied and best understood, particularly the last 400,000 years, since this is the period covered by ice cores that record atmospheric composition and proxies for temperature and ice volume. Within this period, the match of glacial/interglacial frequencies to the Milanković orbital forcing periods is so close that orbital forcing is generally accepted. The combined effects of the changing distance to the Sun, the precession of the Earth's axis, and the changing tilt of the Earth's axis redistribute the sunlight received by the Earth. Of particular importance are changes in the tilt of the Earth's axis, which affect the intensity of seasons.

Precession - Wikipedia
180px-Precessing_Kepler_orbit_280frames_e0.6_smaller.gif
158px-Earth_precession.svg.png

Last edited:

No wonder they gave up on that terminology and their sheep now yell climate change, the warming claim has proven to be yet another confirmed fucking lie of the globalists.

Yes, this is why they changed the term from Global Warming to Climate Change.

Morons like you were too stupid to know what global warming entailed.

What they got wrong was thinking it would help, that it would stop mindless sheep who get their science from FoxNews from going “it’s cold out, there cannot be global warming”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

1tuymm.jpg

Do you think the Communist Party Leaders will change their lifestyle due to their Man Made Climate Change scheme?
Check with your boss Putin and get back to us.

I did. He HATES Trump's Energy Policy as it is depressing fossil fuel prices which is pretty much Putin's, and Russia's sole source of revenue. It is killing their economy yet the media never mentions it. He also hates Trump N. Korea policy, military policy, and most of what else Trump is doing to help America's economy, and world standing.

Yet, you can't reconcile that can you? LOL!
Finally admitted he's your boss.

There's a good reason the Democrat party preys on weak leftists minds.......

Heck, they even tell their Dimbots that cow farts cause global warming and like zombie bobbleheads, they all nod in agreement.

It's easy to see how mankind keeps falling backwards when you have so many Left-brained, non thinkers.
dont-kill-all-stupid-people-remove-warning-labels-the-problem-19427282.png
Great idea! We would run out of redneck republicans in about a week!

Can you please post the repeatable lab experiment demonstrating the amount of temperature increase when you raise CO2 from 280 to 400PPM?
Where are the lab black hole experiments which confirm the existence of those otherwise imaginary black holes? You really are a dumb fuck, incapable of learning, aren't you?

Forum List

Back