THE global warming update. Massive snow fall in Hawaii.

They may want to go back to the Ice Age predictions and acid rain they played in the 60's and 70's.....
Or just back to the last thread you brought that up in , only to watch it be debunked....
De bunked my ass...you wish light weight....
1970s_papers.gif

Figure 1. The number of papers classified as predicting, implying, or providing supporting evidence for future global cooling, warming, and neutral categories. During the period from 1965 through 1979, the PCF08 literature survey found 7 cooling, 20 neutral, and 44 warming papers. (Peterson 2008)

They may want to go back to the Ice Age predictions and acid rain they played in the 60's and 70's.....
Or just back to the last thread you brought that up in , only to watch it be debunked....
De bunked my ass...you wish light weight....
1970s_papers.gif

Figure 1. The number of papers classified as predicting, implying, or providing supporting evidence for future global cooling, warming, and neutral categories. During the period from 1965 through 1979, the PCF08 literature survey found 7 cooling, 20 neutral, and 44 warming papers. (Peterson 2008)

You are kidding right?...so the earths climate changes...we all know that Beavis....but when the powers that be find it to be a useful tool to get you to be a passive fool someone needs to say wait a minuet...prove it.....

Notice folks how all of these good sheep never answer why are banks still giving out loans for homes that will not be there in 30 years due to the rising sea levels.
I noticed you declined to say whether you understood cumulative, as requested in this post I repeat for your convenience:

why is that the left never blames China for THE warming when they pump out double the greenhouse gases this country does?
You understand cumulative?
2aj8e80.jpg

https://novascience.wordpress.com

Which region has the largest cumulative emission of CO2?

You are kidding right?...so the earths climate changes...we all know that Beavis....but when the powers that be find it to be a useful tool to get you to be a passive fool someone needs to say wait a minuet...prove it.....
Wtf are you babbling about?

You are kidding right?...so the earths climate changes...
No, don't try to change the subject. No, I am not kidding. You are trotting out a debunked myth, for one.

More importantly: Even if the debunked myth you dug up were true... even granting you as a gift the completely imaginary idea that there was consensus on global cooling at the time... you would still not have given good reason to doubt modern scientists, found across every field of physical science.

Last edited:

No wonder they gave up on that terminology and their sheep now yell climate change, the warming claim has proven to be yet another confirmed fucking lie of the globalists.

Yes, this is why they changed the term from Global Warming to Climate Change.

Morons like you were too stupid to know what global warming entailed.

What they got wrong was thinking it would help, that it would stop mindless sheep who get their science from FoxNews from going “it’s cold out, there cannot be global warming”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

1tuymm.jpg

Only a statist would get their science from a politician.

Judging the merits of climate change on Al Gore is like judging the merits of Christianity based off of televangelist.

Notice folks how all of these good sheep never answer why are banks still giving out loans for homes that will not be there in 30 years due to the rising sea levels.
I noticed you declined to say whether you understood cumulative, as requested in this post I repeat for your convenience:

why is that the left never blames China for THE warming when they pump out double the greenhouse gases this country does?
You understand cumulative?
2aj8e80.jpg

https://novascience.wordpress.com

Which region has the largest cumulative emission of CO2?
Numbers can be fudged. And are. We are lied to so much we do not believe anymore. The least we can do is try to let the authoritarians take the least amount possible out of our checks.

No wonder they gave up on that terminology and their sheep now yell climate change, the warming claim has proven to be yet another confirmed fucking lie of the globalists.

What they got wrong was thinking it would help, that it would stop mindless sheep who get their science from FoxNews from going “it’s cold out, there cannot be global warming”.

1tuymm.jpg

Judging the merits of climate change on Al Gore is like judging the merits of Christianity based off of televangelist.

Lol
Na, not really
Man made global warming does not exist

1tuymm.jpg

Lol
Na, not really

You are correct, we did not make it, we just affected it.

1tuymm.jpg

Lol
Na, not really

...in not any Significant way

1tuymm.jpg

Lol
Na, not really

The numbers say otherwise. You would not know this as you get your science from politicians and FoxNews.

Lol
Na, not really

The numbers say otherwise. You would not know this as you get your science from politicians and FoxNews.

Na, not really

It's only falling on the highest mountain peaks, which is not rare, estuipdos.

This has turned into a memorable week for snow lovers in Hawaii.

Days after a weekend storm dumped rare snow on Maui, another wintry system is forecast Wednesday and Thursday for the tropical island chain.

Mind you, there's only snow forecast for three of Hawaii's tallest mountain peaks: Haleakala on Maui and Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa on the Big Island. Winter storm warnings have been posted for the areas.

For example in Honolulu, the forecast for the next few days may not be perfect, but it's still tropical: High temperatures in the 70s with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms each day, according to the National Weather Service.

On the peaks of the Big Island mountains, 3 to 5 inches of snow is forecast to fall there over the next three days, along with about 1/4 inch of ice.

Winter storm warnings posted as more snow heads for Hawaii's mountains

Climate changes naturally all the time. Trying to make yourself feel self important thinking you can change that is ludicrous.

Forum List

Back