THE global warming update. Massive snow fall in Hawaii.

No wonder they gave up on that terminology and their sheep now yell climate change, the warming claim has proven to be yet another confirmed fucking lie of the globalists.

Yes, this is why they changed the term from Global Warming to Climate Change.

Morons like you were too stupid to know what global warming entailed.

What they got wrong was thinking it would help, that it would stop mindless sheep who get their science from FoxNews from going “it’s cold out, there cannot be global warming”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You morons still haven't explained the mechanism that causes "global warming" to result in massive cooling.

Still waiting for some empirical science on that one. So far all you have trotted out are these fanciful computer models that basically produce what the programmer wants them to.

That ain't science. That's science fiction.

There is not massive cooling dumb fuck.

What was that olfraud sock puppet? You're exposing yourself!

You morons still haven't explained the mechanism that causes "global warming" to result in massive cooling.
Why would anyone have to explain that? Global warming is -- get this -- "global".

And how do you generate "COOLING" from warning. Give us the physics on how that works. Mmmmmmkay?

Change the angle of the warming rays of the sun and that part of the globe cools?

Happens every year.

Or were you talking about the physics of weather patterns.

Now I would like to see any evidence or correlation between the weather pattern that resulted in this snow, to the small amount of warming attributed to our burning fossil fuels. If there is any evidence.

And how do you generate "COOLING" from warning. Give us the physics on how that works. Mmmmmmkay?
One doesn't. One gets warming. Really. Like this.

globalT_1880-1920base.png

Global Temperature

Does the climate not change naturally?
Fer shure. That's how unnatural change can be determined. I thought Ivy Leaguers would be all over that.

Comparisons-of-simulated-and-reconstructed-Northern-Hemisphere-temperature-changes-v2.jpg

Comparisons of simulated and reconstructed Northern Hemisphere temperature changes. Simulations are shown by colored lines, thick lines showing the mean of multiple model simulations (using, e.g., models such as ECHAM and CSIRO) and thin lines showing the 90% confidence range of this mean. Red lines show models forced by stronger solar variability and blue lines show models forced by weaker solar variability. Reconstructed temperatures are shown by grey shading. All data are expressed as anomalies from their 1500–1850 mean and smoothed with a 30-year filter. Graphic from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Fifth Assessment Report (link is external).
Looking at the relative contributions of these forcings to climate change over the past 1,000 years, scientists have concluded from model simulations that:
  1. Solar and volcanic forcings have been responsible for some of the variations in Northern Hemisphere temperature over the past 1,000 years.
  2. Neither solar nor volcanic forcing can explain the dramatic warming of the 20th century. Changes in these forcings during the 20th century would actually have resulted in a small cooling since 1960.
  3. Only by adding the human-caused increase in greenhouse gas concentrations are the models able to explain the unprecedented warmth we are currently experiencing.
Climate Model Simulations of the Last 1,000 Years | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) formerly known as National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)

Last edited:
Why would anyone have to explain that? Global warming is -- get this -- "global".

Change the angle of the warming rays of the sun and that part of the globe cools?

Happens every year.

Or were you talking about the physics of weather patterns.

Now I would like to see any evidence or correlation between the weather pattern that resulted in this snow, to the small amount of warming attributed to our burning fossil fuels. If there is any evidence.

How does global warming cause global cooling. It's a simple question to a ridiculous claim. Show me the physics of how that works.

Fer shure. That's how unnatural change can be determined. I thought Ivy Leaguers would be all over that.

Comparisons-of-simulated-and-reconstructed-Northern-Hemisphere-temperature-changes-v2.jpg

Comparisons of simulated and reconstructed Northern Hemisphere temperature changes. Simulations are shown by colored lines, thick lines showing the mean of multiple model simulations (using, e.g., models such as ECHAM and CSIRO) and thin lines showing the 90% confidence range of this mean. Red lines show models forced by stronger solar variability and blue lines show models forced by weaker solar variability. Reconstructed temperatures are shown by grey shading. All data are expressed as anomalies from their 1500–1850 mean and smoothed with a 30-year filter. Graphic from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Fifth Assessment Report (link is external).
Looking at the relative contributions of these forcings to climate change over the past 1,000 years, scientists have concluded from model simulations that:
  1. Solar and volcanic forcings have been responsible for some of the variations in Northern Hemisphere temperature over the past 1,000 years.
  2. Neither solar nor volcanic forcing can explain the dramatic warming of the 20th century. Changes in these forcings during the 20th century would actually have resulted in a small cooling since 1960.
  3. Only by adding the human-caused increase in greenhouse gas concentrations are the models able to explain the unprecedented warmth we are currently experiencing.
Climate Model Simulations of the Last 1,000 Years | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) formerly known as National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)

Which is a laughable assertion. Explain the Medieval Warming Period, and the Roman Warming Period, and then explain how they were different than the current warming trend that now appears to be drawing to a close.

...and by "dramatic recent increases" you mean AFTER we add in the imaginary and never before measured warming "trapped" in the deep ocean, right?

How does atmospheric CO2 heat the ocean 700m deep?

No wonder they gave up on that terminology and their sheep now yell climate change, the warming claim has proven to be yet another confirmed fucking lie of the globalists.

What they got wrong was thinking it would help, that it would stop mindless sheep who get their science from FoxNews from going “it’s cold out, there cannot be global warming”.

Still waiting for some empirical science on that one. So far all you have trotted out are these fanciful computer models that basically produce what the programmer wants them to.

I am sorry, was it confuding for you, let me make it bigger...

there is no massive cooling, dumb fuck.

Never said there was, olfraud, i said that the warming trend of the 1970's through the early 2000's had appeared to be ending. Is that so difficult for you to understand? I acknowledge that it is pretty basic, but it seems the basics elude you...

Never said there was, olfraud, i said that the warming trend of the 1970's through the early 2000's had appeared to be ending. Is that so difficult for you to understand? I acknowledge that it is pretty basic, but it seems the basics elude you...

Well, yes actually yo did say there was...this is your quote...You morons still haven't explained the mechanism that causes "global warming" to result in massive cooling.

Forum List

Back