🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP can go STRAIGHT TO HELL. Do not pass GO, do not collect 200.00

No Obamacare repeal
No tax cuts

But thank God we have transgender funding in the military! I was worried for a second

The quest for control, over-topping and riches comes home to roost and the dumb asses who have assisted in altering the hormones are going to utilize them for the front-line.

You object to sending these to war? Whatever in the world will Hollywood, sleaze shows and Vegas do without all of them?

trannies on parade.jpg

The GOP House voted to send our transgender military to fight ... the big bad WEATHER

What was the damn point in giving them control if they weren't going to stop this asinine leftist agenda?

Every single one of these morons should be primaried.

I doubt that the military will pay for a sex change, but I do feel that they will have to pay for the high expensive hormones and such.

I personally know a transgender who is a pilot and had the sex change while working for UPS, He , who is a she now is accepted by the community..

But I doubt that the tuff guys in the marines will accept a man who was a woman if they knew about it.
It's not about being accepted. Its about MY TAX DOLLARS being spent to pay for cosmetic bullshit. Are they going to pay for tit jobs for small breasted women? Dick extensions for little dick men? Face lifts for older soldiers? Hair implants for bald men? Tummy tucks for fat asses?

WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK ARE WE DOING???

The GOP House voted to send our transgender military to fight ... the big bad WEATHER

What was the damn point in giving them control if they weren't going to stop this asinine leftist agenda?

I doubt that the military will pay for a sex change, but I do feel that they will have to pay for the high expensive hormones and such.

I personally know a transgender who is a pilot and had the sex change while working for UPS, He , who is a she now is accepted by the community..

But I doubt that the tuff guys in the marines will accept a man who was a woman if they knew about it.
It's not about being accepted. Its about MY TAX DOLLARS being spent to pay for cosmetic bullshit. Are they going to pay for tit jobs for small breasted women? Dick extensions for little dick men? Face lifts for older soldiers? Hair implants for bald men? Tummy tucks for fat asses?

Opps I accidentally deleted that post..o'well

Check this out...your nightmare is already happening..

The audit found that military doctors were regularly performing breast augmentations, tummy tucks, liposuction and other purely cosmetic surgery without always charging patients as required.

Nip and tuck ... sometimes on the military's buck

Opps I accidentally deleted that post..o'well

Check this out...your nightmare is already happening..

The audit found that military doctors were regularly performing breast augmentations, tummy tucks, liposuction and other purely cosmetic surgery without always charging patients as required.

Nip and tuck ... sometimes on the military's buck
Equally outrageous

I hear you but Maybe we have bigger problems to solve. here is one. Water with out it we are dead. EPA the new rules would limit regulations, allow more pollutants in our water. cost of water could increase as local water systems have to combat the pollution or we just get to drink slightly more polluted water.

I hear you but Maybe we have bigger problems to solve. here is one. Water with out it we are dead. EPA the new rules would limit regulations, allow more pollutants in our water. cost of water could increase as local water systems have to combat the pollution or we just get to drink slightly more polluted water.
Water is a biggy but then again if EPA just gives exemptions to go over the limits of any pollutant that isn't helping anything. It's like saying 'Okay yeah sure dump your sewage in the creek as you did file for the proper permits', even if those filing are full of lies and deception they accept them. I mean really why set standards or laws if they are not going to follow through with them?

Forum List

Back