🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP demands Jeb Bush

it was in today's news. do try to get over it, simpering spoon... :itsok:

Jeb is one of the few Republicans who is strong enough to shake off the bat shit crazy wing of the party and embrace the middle
The country will support a right leaning populist president.
Strong on military and foreign policy. Strong on fiscal responsibility. Moderate on social policy.

”But the way I look at this — and this is not, you know, I’m going to say this and it will be on tape, and so be it — the way I look at this is someone who comes to our country because they couldn’t come legally, they come to our country because their family’s, you know, a dad who loved their children was worried that their children didn’t have food on the table. And they, you know, wanted to make sure their family was intact and they crossed the border because they had no other means to work to be able to provide for their family. Yes, they broke the law, but it’s not a felony. It’s kind of — it’s an act of love. It’s an act of commitment to your family.”

Jeb Bush.

D'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH !

you know

Jeb is one of the few Republicans who is strong enough to shake off the bat shit crazy wing of the party and embrace the middle
Strong on military and foreign policy. Strong on fiscal responsibility. Moderate on social policy.
I agree

And Jeb can fill that role. The others cant

Substitute "non-interventionists" for "Strong on military and foreign policy" and the great majority of the country will support that.

Darn why do we even bother to hold elections. Some numbskull on this board declares "The GOP" wants Jeb and the race will be Bush v Clinton. I guess that's the end of it then.

Name your poison Rabbi

Want to back Perry again?
Which one is your choice? Is Bernie Sanders left enough for you? You know Fidel is available, right?
When given a chance to stand up and make a stand......Rabbi whiffs again

It is always easier to post on a political message board when you never stand for anything

Darn why do we even bother to hold elections. Some numbskull on this board declares "The GOP" wants Jeb and the race will be Bush v Clinton. I guess that's the end of it then.

Name your poison Rabbi

Which one is your choice? Is Bernie Sanders left enough for you? You know Fidel is available, right?

It is always easier to post on a political message board when you never stand for anything
remind me which candidates you've supported here?
Yeah, you run away every time.
Are you even eligible to vote?

Substitute "non-interventionists" for "Strong on military and foreign policy" and the great majority of the country will support that.
That is one concern imo. Is he a neocon? And why would Hillary put us in Syria's war. Why did she ever oppose Assad, whose never threatened us. Put these two in an election, and it could be the worse choice ever on foreign policy. And with Hill's ties to big money, and Jeb's still lingering Leman Bros stench, the difference between the two would be funding healthcare and getting rid of citizens united.

Jeb is really not that bad. He's a solid moderate, and not a bible thumper.

If the GOP runs a Tea Party candidate they'll not take back the white house.

If the GOP takes the senate back in November, and don't get the white house back too...we're all in for nothing getting done in Washington from 2014-2020

and that's why I can't see the RW winning the Senate... this country is tired of do nothing politicians
No...The only people who are upset with so called do nothing politicians are far left liberals who view the federal government as some sort activist entity assembled to satisfy the whims of the liberal establishment.
Liberals are even pissed off at the very people for whom they voted because the demands of their various agendas have not been met.
BTW, the RNC is not going to permit a so called "Tea Party" candidate to achieve the nomination.
Amazingly, you people do not realize that in 2008 Mc Cain was served up like a roast suckling pig with and apple in it's mouth.
Michael Steele( who was chair of the RNC) assumed that there was no possible way the country was going elect a democrat.
There is a rift now in the RNC between establishment republicans who have in my opinion, grown too comfortable and complacent. They are satisfied with mediocrity. They are too frightened to take a stand on anything. Hence the need for a new wing of the GOP. That being the Tea Party....
Of course seeing the Tea Party as a threat that may very well upset the democrat apple cart, liberal operatives in the media as well as politicians set out to vilify the Tea Party.
Liberals have made egregious errors. One, they failed to accomplish the goals of their agendas. Two, in some aspects of social policy, they have pushed the country so far into the black hole of political correctness and the politics of identity and of course, the race card, there is now strong push back. Some refer to it as backlash.
There is a desperate need to allow the pendulum to begin the swing back toward the right. There is an imbalance now. It is ruining the country.
I disagree with almost everything you've posted, except how the GOP won't nominate a Tea Party candidate.

The overall hope I sense in your position reminds me of that from whom predicted Romney by a landslide.

A new wing of the GOP even further to the right, done ala Tea Party style, will simply put greater distance between swing voters and growing diversity

Name your poison Rabbi

remind me which candidates you've supported here?
Yeah, you run away every time.
Are you even eligible to vote?
Gee......let me fill you in
Obama?

I also predicted McCain and Romney as the GOP candidates four years before the election. Republicans are so predictable

I don't see how he makes it through the primaries.

Forum List

Back