The GOP has a stable of potential winners, the Dems have one old mare

diversity in the gop? that's like looking for a particular marsh mellow in a marsh mellow factory!
Actually, if you have been listening to the candidates, there is some diversity....

You know what "listen" means, don't you???

That's what's what you do when your candidate will actually talk and answer questions, instead of hiding out like a common criminal....
right. saw Pataki's I'm running speech on cspan about an hour ago and it's was the same sound bite riddled , Obama sucks, big government is the spawn of Satan , I grew up poor bullshit that all the gop candidates SPEW !
You know what" go fuck yourself" means don't you!

diversity in the gop? that's like looking for a particular marsh mellow in a marsh mellow factory!

And yet the GOP mopped the floor with the hapless Dem's in congressional elections these past 6 years. They threw Dem's to the ground, kicked dirt in their faces and laughed. You have to go all the way back to 1921 to find an epic beating that bad.
they won some fights but failed to win the war, not counting reelections the repubs have only won one presidential election in the last 22 years!

LOL dude the Dem's were beaten to a pulp and not by the hapless GOP establishment, it was the voters who dished out the beating that's what should scare the left.

And yet the GOP mopped the floor with the hapless Dem's in congressional elections these past 6 years. They threw Dem's to the ground, kicked dirt in their faces and laughed. You have to go all the way back to 1921 to find an epic beating that bad.

:eusa_shhh:
the are tying to PRETEND that never happened. that's why you see all these propaganda articles from their lapdogs in media and hate sites on the Internet, of how the DEMOCRATS are the one people love love love. and they are back with their propaganda of Republicans are: fringe and extreme
I hope the people stay strong and kick them the rest of the way out of lives come 2016:eusa_clap:

Agree but do not underestimate the idiocy of the GOP establishment to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I tell you, voters are NOT in love with the GOP voters were just fed up with the Dem's lies. The GOP establishment idiots took this as some validation of their world view, big mistake.

Hillary is still whupping every GOP candidate in the polls, which explains all the bitter weeping here from the HDS crowd.

National US Poll - May 28 2015 - Five Leaders In 2016 Republica Quinnipiac University Connecticut
----
In a general election matchup, Clinton gets 46 percent of American voters to 42 percent for Paul and 45 percent of voters to 41 percent for Rubio. She leads other top Republicans:
  • 46 - 37 percent over Christie;
  • 47 - 40 percent over Huckabee;
  • 47 - 37 percent over Bush;
  • 46 - 38 percent over Walker;
  • 48 - 37 percent over Cruz;
  • 50 - 32 percent over Trump.

Actually, if you have been listening to the candidates, there is some diversity....

That's what's what you do when your candidate will actually talk and answer questions, instead of hiding out like a common criminal....
right. saw Pataki's I'm running speech on cspan about an hour ago and it's was the same sound bite riddled , Obama sucks, big government is the spawn of Satan , I grew up poor bullshit that all the gop candidates SPEW !

I don't expect Pataki, Carly, Huckabee, Carson, Graham, and several others that are even less known, to still in the race by Thanksgiving.

I see it as coming down to Rubio, Bush, Santorum, and maybe Christie to still be running after that.

Sad isn't it? Republicans have 15-20 candidates and not one is capable of beating an old hag like Hillary
Fewer lemmings in the Republican party
They still followed Romney over the cliff! :laugh2:
What cliff? I see no cliff!! (-:

Ah, Mitt, if you'd only run on your record.....

back to regressing? . wake up
no, steph, it just looks like the kooks are gonna send the gop over the same damn cliff.

You can put a fork in Christie and Santorum, there's no way in hell the country is going to elect a 3rd Bush so cross him off the list.

they won some fights but failed to win the war, not counting reelections the repubs have only won one presidential election in the last 22 years!

LOL dude the Dem's were beaten to a pulp and not by the hapless GOP establishment, it was the voters who dished out the beating that's what should scare the left.
fasle assumption only 20% of voters voted .

I don't expect Pataki, Carly, Huckabee, Carson, Graham, and several others that are even less known, to still in the race by Thanksgiving.

I see it as coming down to Rubio, Bush, Santorum, and maybe Christie to still be running after that.
IMO BUSH IS THE MOST LIKLEY Santorum is too sanctimonious for thinking people.

:eusa_shhh:
the are tying to PRETEND that never happened. that's why you see all these propaganda articles from their lapdogs in media and hate sites on the Internet, of how the DEMOCRATS are the one people love love love. and they are back with their propaganda of Republicans are: fringe and extreme
I hope the people stay strong and kick them the rest of the way out of lives come 2016:eusa_clap:

Agree but do not underestimate the idiocy of the GOP establishment to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I tell you, voters are NOT in love with the GOP voters were just fed up with the Dem's lies. The GOP establishment idiots took this as some validation of their world view, big mistake.

I know that. we need to be on their asses.
Call, email and call again.

I find it hilarious you libs blame Obama for not turning out the vote. :laugh:

Didn't he claim, before the election, that while HE wasn't running, his policies were?

He found out what the counry thinks of his policies, didn't he?

I know, remember all that smoke they keep blowing up our asses of how he is: SO LOVED...LOL

Didn't he claim, before the election, that while HE wasn't running, his policies were?

When the blatant lies he told in 2012 became obvious voters rejected him and his policies.

When the blatant lies he told in 2012 became obvious voters rejected him and his policies.

Yes they did. In a Historic SHOW of force in years for MIDTERM elections. but they want to put that out of their minds.

Forum List

Back