The GOP has a stable of potential winners, the Dems have one old mare

Sad isn't it?

Republicans have 15-20 candidates and not one is capable of beating an old hag like Hillary

Only one, Jeb Bush, is capable of losing to Hillary.

lol, you know they have to be crapping in their diapers over the line up Republicans have. Just look to see who the DNC lapdog medias attacks the most and there's our next President. lol
I'm still liking Walker and Cruz. Haven't made my mind up yet on the rest. oh wait, I have on Jebby AND Huckybee. and that's a big fat NO

She's not the only candidate? Doesn't seem the people in the polls consider Sanders, O'Malley, etc 'candidates'. Any more than I consider Huckabee, Carly, Trump, etc. candidates
The point of the OP wasn't who you consider to be candidates unless, of course, you're Nate Silver. :cool-45:

She's not the only candidate? Doesn't seem the people in the polls consider Sanders, O'Malley, etc 'candidates'. Any more than I consider Huckabee, Carly, Trump, etc. candidates
The point of the OP wasn't who you consider to be candidates unless, of course, you're Nate Silver. :cool-45:

Dense? The VOTERS don't consider them candidates, or their poll numbers would be higher.

I find it hilarious you libs blame Obama for not turning out the vote. :laugh:
making false assumptions is epidemic in conservative land.

More excuse making, I thought you people were inspired by Obama? lol
nope you just have a problem with reality what happened in 2014 is nothing special except when you are grasping at straws.

Meh you are in denial, Dem's occupy the fewest seats in congress since 1921 how's that reality for you. Got nothing to say? Thought so.
it's temporary, If the conservatives keep doing what they're doing it will even more temporary.
it staying the way it is right now is about AS Likely as being mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear in the same day or the Chicago cubs wining the world series .

Pardon me if we don't take the advice of Democratic party losers.

[
lol, you know they have to be crapping in their diapers over the line up Republicans have. Just look to see who the DNC lapdog medias attacks the most and there's our next President. lol
I'm still liking Walker and Cruz. Haven't made my mind up yet on the rest. oh wait, I have on Jebby AND Huckybee. and that's a big fat NO

I like Paul, no real surprise, But Walker is the best choice for the GOP. Walker / Fiorina is unstoppable..

nope you just have a problem with reality what happened in 2014 is nothing special except when you are grasping at straws.

Meh you are in denial, Dem's occupy the fewest seats in congress since 1921 how's that reality for you. Got nothing to say? Thought so.

and they hold 31 Governorship's out of 50 states...lol
snip:
The following is a list of incumbent governors of the states, and territories of the United States. There are currently 31 Republicans, 18 Democrats, and one independent that hold the office of governor in the states. Additionally, 2 Republicans, 2 Independents and 2 Democrats (one is also a member of the PPD) serve as governors of United States Territories and Mayor of the District of Columbia.
List of current United States governors - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

denial isn't pretty that's for sure

First their heads exploded, then they made excuses, now its denial. What I find hilarious is, after these fools flushed their historic win in 2008 down the toilet now they try to give us advice on what we should do now that we control congress :laugh:

First their heads exploded, then they made excuses, now its denial. What I find hilarious is, after these fools flushed their historic win in 2008 down the toilet now they try to give us advice on what we should do now that we control congress :laugh:

If you follow their advice, you won't control congress for long.

Which is why they give it.

snip:
The following is a list of incumbent governors of the states, and territories of the United States. There are currently 31 Republicans, 18 Democrats, and one independent that hold the office of governor in the states. Additionally, 2 Republicans, 2 Independents and 2 Democrats (one is also a member of the PPD) serve as governors of United States Territories and Mayor of the District of Columbia.

For sure. watching them twist themselves into a pretzel since the people soundly REJECTED him and his party in the midterms and gave full control of congress to Republicans. It has been almost comical, but also sad. I'm hoping the people continues and put them completely out of our lives in the President elections.

Its very amusing to watch the dims twist and turn trying to justify running the old, tired, lying, corrupt, failed bitch HRC. But she is all they have, they have no one else. Its hilarious.

Both sides have narcissist jack-offs who could care less about you or this country.

Last edited:
Its very amusing to watch the dims twist and turn trying to justify running the old, tired, lying, corrupt, failed bitch HRC. But she is all they have, they have no one else. Its hilarious.

Both sides have narcissist jack=offs who could care less about you or this country.

While that may be true the guys on the right dont have any bonafide criminals like hillary....and there's what,like twenty of em at this point you could target?
Thats pretty damn sad....

Both sides have narcissist jack=offs who could care less about you or this country.

While that may be true the guys on the right dont have any bonafide criminals like hillary....and there's what,like twenty of em at this point you could target?

Well, to be honest, the GOP is simply not as much fun as it used to be since Palin got rich and ditched them.....

I personally don't believe there's a hair's difference between Jeb and Hillary in their character. But I would have to say that Hillary has more skeletons and is less likeable. To me, that's not comforting in the least bit. Yea, I'll do a shot or something if Hillary loses; maybe even party it up. But then reality will hit that we have another f'ing Bush.

I personally don't believe there's a hair's difference between Jeb and Hillary in their character. But I would have to say that Hillary has more skeletons and is less likeable. To me, that's not comforting in the least bit. Yea, I'll do a shot or something if Hillary loses; maybe even party it up. But then reality will hit that we have another f'ing Bush.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.
The only way I would vote for Jeb is if Hillary is the nominee.
Any Dem nominee other than Hillary is a loss to nearly any of the pubs.

snip:

really?
you seem to enjoy it a lot!
the facts you just presented are as temporary as the congress is right now...
but when you got jack shit, any victory no matter how insignificant seems world shattering.

Well, to be honest, the GOP is simply not as much fun as it used to be since Palin got rich and ditched them.....

Sadly for you palin doesnt even come close to the level of criminality that hillary has achieved.
Thats like comparing a Red Rider BB gun to a .308.....

The only people cheering for Jeb is the media.
I dont know a single conservative that wants anything to do with him.

Forum List

Back