The GOP has a stable of potential winners, the Dems have one old mare

The only potential winner Republicans have in their clown car is Jeb Bush

diversity in the gop? that's like looking for a particular marsh mellow in a marsh mellow factory!

And yet the GOP mopped the floor with the hapless Dem's in congressional elections these past 6 years. They threw Dem's to the ground, kicked dirt in their faces and laughed. You have to go all the way back to 1921 to find an epic beating that bad.
they won some fights but failed to win the war, not counting reelections the repubs have only won one presidential election in the last 22 years!

LOL dude the Dem's were beaten to a pulp and not by the hapless GOP establishment, it was the voters who dished out the beating that's what should scare the left.
fasle assumption only 20% of voters voted .

I find it hilarious you libs blame Obama for not turning out the vote. :laugh:
making false assumptions is epidemic in conservative land.

Sad isn't it?

Republicans have 15-20 candidates and not one is capable of beating an old hag like Hillary

We're counting on you guys believing that right up to election day. 2014 should have been a wake up call, but all you guys can do is make excuses or claim it was an anomaly. Keep living in denial at your own risk.

2014 was not a Presidential election...2012 was

You guys are doomed

Dems are going to make the election about old, fat, white people as their surefire winner.

Its very amusing to watch the dims twist and turn trying to justify running the old, tired, lying, corrupt, failed bitch HRC. But she is all they have, they have no one else. Its hilarious.

that's funny.

to normal people it looks like you've got a clown car of losers.

And yet the GOP mopped the floor with the hapless Dem's in congressional elections these past 6 years. They threw Dem's to the ground, kicked dirt in their faces and laughed. You have to go all the way back to 1921 to find an epic beating that bad.
they won some fights but failed to win the war, not counting reelections the repubs have only won one presidential election in the last 22 years!

LOL dude the Dem's were beaten to a pulp and not by the hapless GOP establishment, it was the voters who dished out the beating that's what should scare the left.

More excuse making, I thought you people were inspired by Obama? lol

nope you just have a problem with reality what happened in 2014 is nothing special except when you are grasping at straws.

nope you just have a problem with reality what happened in 2014 is nothing special except when you are grasping at straws.

Meh you are in denial, Dem's occupy the fewest seats in congress since 1921 how's that reality for you. Got nothing to say? Thought so.

Its very amusing to watch the dims twist and turn trying to justify running the old, tired, lying, corrupt, failed bitch HRC. But she is all they have, they have no one else. Its hilarious.

The Clinton campaign thanks you- with the help of right wing fanatics like yourself- who label the Democratic candidate as 'bitch' and 'old mare' you help ensure that women will recognize the anti-women sentiment of the far right, and work hard to elect Hilary Clinton.

Meh you are in denial, Dem's occupy the fewest seats in congress since 1921 how's that reality for you. Got nothing to say? Thought so.
it's temporary, If the conservatives keep doing what they're doing it will even more temporary.
it staying the way it is right now is about AS Likely as being mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear in the same day or the Chicago cubs wining the world series .

and they hold 31 Governorship's out of 50 states...lol
snip:
The following is a list of incumbent governors of the states, and territories of the United States. There are currently 31 Republicans, 18 Democrats, and one independent that hold the office of governor in the states. Additionally, 2 Republicans, 2 Independents and 2 Democrats (one is also a member of the PPD) serve as governors of United States Territories and Mayor of the District of Columbia.
List of current United States governors - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

denial isn't pretty that's for sure

I find it amusing that the Republicans think that they can win a presidential election, after failing to defeat (not once, but twice) an incompetent, inexperienced, halfbreed gay, Kenyan born, American hating, Muslim commie, whose friends are terrorists, and whose religious mentor hates America...

I find it amusing that the Republicans think that they can win a presidential election, after failing to defeat (not once, but twice) an incompetent, inexperienced, halfbreed gay, Kenyan born, American hating, Muslim commie, whose friends are terrorists, and whose religious mentor hates America...

It is getting embarassing for Republicans as they proclaim the ineptness of their Democratic Presidential opponenet and then get stomped in the election

Sander? Biden? They have a slightly better chance than I do.
The point is she DOES have opposition, but she's leading by a large margin anyway. It's NOT because she's the only candidate.

She's not the only candidate? Doesn't seem the people in the polls consider Sanders, O'Malley, etc 'candidates'. Any more than I consider Huckabee, Carly, Trump, etc. candidates

Forum List

Back