The GOP has a stable of potential winners, the Dems have one old mare

OK, dims. question time.

give us a list of Hillary's accomplishments and a list of the reasons why you would vote for her

hint, the D behind her name is not a valid reason

Right after you demonstrate that ANY of the possible GOP candidates has more accomplishments than she has.

When we decide on one candidate that will be done and presented to the entire nation.

You have one candidate, you support her. I asked you why you support her and what she has done to earn that support.

If the answer is "nothing, I just vote dem" then fine, say that and move on.
Once again, Republicans with no qualified candidates attack the Dems with the most qualified candidate in the race

you have yet to give us a list of her qualifications and accomplishments. waiting------------------------------------------------------------------------------------crickets-------------------------------------------------------waiting.

So far, her biggest qualification seems to be marrying WJC, and retaining his last name while carpetbagging her way to NY, then being appointed SoS when she lost to Obama

She is more qualified than Jeb Bush, who has no foreign policy experience.

OK, dims. question time.

give us a list of Hillary's accomplishments and a list of the reasons why you would vote for her

Right after you demonstrate that ANY of the possible GOP candidates has more accomplishments than she has.

When we decide on one candidate that will be done and presented to the entire nation.

You have one candidate, you support her. I asked you why you support her and what she has done to earn that support.

Once again, Republicans with no qualified candidates attack the Dems with the most qualified candidate in the race

you have yet to give us a list of her qualifications and accomplishments. waiting------------------------------------------------------------------------------------crickets-------------------------------------------------------waiting.
I see you concede your stable of candidates have no qualifications for President

Hillary?
Eight years in the Whitehouse involved in day to day operations, meeting international leaders meeting the press

Eight years as a US Senator, passing legislation, forming political coalitions, dealing with both parties

Four years as Secretary of State. Meeting international leaders, representing your countries interests, being in the Presidents cabinet

Now.....let's hear the qualifications of YOUR stable before you begin attacking Hillary again

OK, dims. question time.

We don't have one candidate, and I don't support her.

So why are you trying to hold Hillary Clinton you won't hold the GOP candidates to?

So who is your dem candidate?

Every candidate should be fully vetted by the media and his/her opposition regardless of party. If this had been done on obama, he would never have been elected.

question for you, why was obama given a pass on the vetting process by the media?

So far, her biggest qualification seems to be marrying WJC, and retaining his last name while carpetbagging her way to NY, then being appointed SoS when she lost to Obama

and he has experience in governance, as does Walker, which SHE had no experience in.

And either of them can appoint personnel more qualified than she is in foreign policy.

Is she going to appoint someone to govern for her?

OK, dims. question time.

So why are you trying to hold Hillary Clinton you won't hold the GOP candidates to?

Every candidate should be fully vetted by the media and his/her opposition regardless of party. If this had been done on obama, he would never have been elected.

question for you, why was obama given a pass on the vetting process by the media?

Seems Obama was fully vetted

What relevant questions about him were not answered?

OK, dims. question time.

I see you concede your stable of candidates have no qualifications for President

Hillary?
Eight years in the Whitehouse involved in day to day operations, meeting international leaders meeting the press

Eight years as a US Senator, passing legislation, forming political coalitions, dealing with both parties

Four years as Secretary of State. Meeting international leaders, representing your countries interests, being in the Presidents cabinet

Now.....let's hear the qualifications of YOUR stable before you begin attacking Hillary again

Ok, wow. got elected in a state she never lived in based on her last name and not on any qualifications-------wonderful. she had zero legislation passed with her name on it.

accumulated a lot of frequet flyer miles--------------that qualifies her for what, becoming a flight attendent?

Each of the GOP candidates will have to justify his/her qualifications for president. When we settle on one, his/her qualifications will be put out for the entire nation to review.

and he has experience in governance, as does Walker, which SHE had no experience in.

And either of them can appoint personnel more qualified than she is in foreign policy.

Secretary of State is an executive position.

Where's rderp? I thought for SURE he'd be in this thread to WHINE about Hitlery being an OLD, WHITE person.

OK, dims. question time.

What relevance is it given that NONE of these RWnuts were going to vote Democrat anyway, no matter what the resume, no matter what the qualifications, no matter what the experience.

Its very amusing to watch the dims twist and turn trying to justify running the old, tired, lying, corrupt, failed bitch HRC. But she is all they have, they have no one else. Its hilarious.
and like i mentioned in another post. the DNC nights in 2016 will be more like three comedy specials in a row. well at least we will all have one hilarious show to watch those three nights in august.

Secretary of State is an executive position.
And she failed at that.

OK, dims. question time.

Oh come on. Are you really that ignorant and uninformed?

Rezko, Ayers, Wright, his kenyan brother, his grandmother's untimely death after she made a statement about his kenyan birth, his muslim upbringing, his pot use, his coke use, his homosexual encounters, his trips to pakistan when travel to pakistan was banned for americans, his Conn SS number when he never lived in that state.

The MSM ignored all of these questions because they were ejaculating over the first black president.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

What relevance is it given that NONE of these RWnuts were going to vote Democrat anyway, no matter what the resume, no matter what the qualifications, no matter what the experience.

Just like you will not vote for one of the 15-20 pubs running.

Despite some of them being more qualified than Hillary by actually having GOVERNING experience.

Hillary?

Ok, wow. got elected in a state she never lived in based on her last name and not on any qualifications-------wonderful. she had zero legislation passed with her name on it.

accumulated a lot of frequet flyer miles--------------that qualifies her for what, becoming a flight attendent?

Each of the GOP candidates will have to justify his/her qualifications for president. When we settle on one, his/her qualifications will be put out for the entire nation to review.

I listed Hillarys qualifications

You failed to name a single Republican who is more qualified. All of them is a Sarah Palin type response...can't you do better?

Hmmm, was foreign policy experience a requirement when you elected obozo?

But Jeb will not be the GOP nominee, so ---------------------------------

Hmmm, was foreign policy experience a requirement when you elected obozo?

But Jeb will not be the GOP nominee, so ---------------------------------

So now you're withdrawing your insistence on certain qualifications.

John McCain had no executive experience.

Hillary?

I listed Hillarys qualifications

You failed to name a single Republican who is more qualified. All of them is a Sarah Palin type response...can't you do better?

you listed bullshit talking points, but for the record she failed at every govt job she ever had, including FLOTUS.

Walker, Kasich, Jindal, Bush-------successful governors
Carson, Fiorina, Trump, ---------successful in business and medicine
Paul, Rubio, Graham, ----------successful senators

just for starters.

But on the subject of qualifications-------------you elected obozo twice and he had zero qualifications to be president. So obviously qualifications do not matter to you

Oh come on. Are you really that ignorant and uninformed?

Rezko, Ayers, Wright, his kenyan brother, his grandmother's untimely death after she made a statement about his kenyan birth, his muslim upbringing, his pot use, his coke use, his homosexual encounters, his trips to pakistan when travel to pakistan was banned for americans, his Conn SS number when he never lived in that state.

The MSM ignored all of these questions because they were ejaculating over the first black president.

The problem with Republicans is that is what served as vetting in 2008. They had a candidate with twenty years experience and a heroic war record against a political newcomer

Instead of attacking his lack of qualifications, they chose to go after his church, his birth certificate, whether he loved his country, his religion......the American public just laughed off their conspiracy nuttiness

Forum List

Back