The GOP has a stable of potential winners, the Dems have one old mare

Sad isn't it?

Republicans have 15-20 candidates and not one is capable of beating an old hag like Hillary

Fewer lemmings in the Republican party
Shit, they're all lemmings except maybe Rand Paul. Now they'll all get into the republican circular firing squad and eviscerate each other, pandering to the extreme right, trying to convince the teapers they are the most "conservative" by saying the most insane things. Should be fun to watch though.

Will the last Republican NOT running for president please turn out the lights?

Sad isn't it?

Republicans have 15-20 candidates and not one is capable of beating an old hag like Hillary

Shit, they're all lemmings except maybe Rand Paul. Now they'll all get into the republican circular firing squad and eviscerate each other, pandering to the extreme right, trying to convince the teapers they are the most "conservative" by saying the most insane things. Should be fun to watch though.

WOW!!! 15-20 running in the pub party?

Sounds like DEMOCRACY!

and only one choice, looking at the polls, in the dem party?

Is she being ELECTED?

or APPOINTED?

Sad isn't it?

WOW!!! 15-20 running in the pub party?

Sounds like DEMOCRACY!

and only one choice, looking at the polls, in the dem party?

Is she being ELECTED?

or APPOINTED?

HRC will not be the dem nominee. Book it.

Are there going to be any republicans left to vote?

Yep, plenty. As I said in the OP, the GOP has many good able candidates. The dems have one old corrupt tired lying ugly angry used-up bitch.

O'mally has a better chance of being the dem nominee than HRC, Watch! She lost to obozo last time and she will lose this time as well. She is a terrible candidate and a terrible person.

OK, dims. question time.

give us a list of Hillary's accomplishments and a list of the reasons why you would vote for her

hint, the D behind her name is not a valid reason

Right after you demonstrate that ANY of the possible GOP candidates has more accomplishments than she has.

OK, dims. question time.

give us a list of Hillary's accomplishments and a list of the reasons why you would vote for her

Right after you demonstrate that ANY of the possible GOP candidates has more accomplishments than she has.

When we decide on one candidate that will be done and presented to the entire nation.

You have one candidate, you support her. I asked you why you support her and what she has done to earn that support.

If the answer is "nothing, I just vote dem" then fine, say that and move on.

Yep, plenty. As I said in the OP, the GOP has many good able candidates. The dems have one old corrupt tired lying ugly angry used-up bitch.

O'mally has a better chance of being the dem nominee than HRC, Watch! She lost to obozo last time and she will lose this time as well. She is a terrible candidate and a terrible person.

You are about to learn a lesson on quality not quantity

OK, dims. question time.

When we decide on one candidate that will be done and presented to the entire nation.

You have one candidate, you support her. I asked you why you support her and what she has done to earn that support.

Once again, Republicans with no qualified candidates attack the Dems with the most qualified candidate in the race

Quality?

OK, dims. question time.

Once again, Republicans with no qualified candidates attack the Dems with the most qualified candidate in the race

Qualified?

-+

LOL, your quantity of one has no quality. :finger3:

OK, dims. question time.

you have yet to give us a list of her qualifications and accomplishments. waiting------------------------------------------------------------------------------------crickets-------------------------------------------------------waiting.

OK, dims. question time.

you have yet to give us a list of her qualifications and accomplishments. waiting------------------------------------------------------------------------------------crickets-------------------------------------------------------waiting.

So far, her biggest qualification seems to be marrying WJC, and retaining his last name while carpetbagging her way to NY, then being appointed SoS when she lost to Obama

OK, dims. question time.

So far, her biggest qualification seems to be marrying WJC, and retaining his last name while carpetbagging her way to NY, then being appointed SoS when she lost to Obama

Right, the SecState job was in return for her not telling the truth about obama during the campaign. The Clintons had, and still have, a lot of dirt on obama.

OK, dims. question time.

We don't have one candidate, and I don't support her.

So why are you trying to hold Hillary Clinton you won't hold the GOP candidates to?

Forum List

Back