🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP is dead

This country desperately needs two strong, serious parties. The Dems are in bad enough shape, having hitched their wagon to all their various loony PC/Identity Politics positions. So loony that they played a role in getting Trump getting elected in the FIRST place.

Now the GQP comes along and becomes a full-on socio-political cult, surrounding a childlike, mentally ill, congenital liar. If the GQP is indeed dead, THAT'S what killed it.

This is what it looks like when the lunatics take over the asylum, and now the rest of the country has to pay the fuckin' price.

You? Never. Democrats were the party of slave owners, then the KKK, Jim Crow, now any black who isn't a Democrat still gets called an Uncle Tom. Democrats are Democrats because you're continuously immoral and racist

And stupid. Don't forget the fundamental stupidity.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You? Never. Democrats were the party of slave owners, then the KKK, Jim Crow, now any black who isn't a Democrat still gets called an Uncle Tom. Democrats are Democrats because you're continuously immoral and racist
In other words, you can't answer the question....thought so

This country desperately needs two strong, serious parties. The Dems are in bad enough shape, having hitched their wagon to all their various loony PC/Identity Politics positions. So loony that they played a role in getting Trump getting elected in the FIRST place.

Now the GQP comes along and becomes a full-on socio-political cult, surrounding a childlike, mentally ill, congenital liar. If the GQP is indeed dead, THAT'S what killed it.

This is what it looks like when the lunatics take over the asylum, and now the rest of the country has to pay the fuckin' price.
Are you addicted to this "both sides do it" narrative?

One side is sane, the other side isn't.......there is no both sides to it

GOP is the controlled opposition and has become useless. Leftists are bomb throwing crazies that call the Republicans racists , homophobes and every other thing while the Reps just call them liberals. We need FIGHTERS not GOLFERS.

Im around Detroit and can honestly tell you that every walmart I go into is at least 50% illegal shoppers AND they all have new cars, nice clothes and lots of money for groceries while working for 7$ hour ( this screws the American worker)

Note ; illegals are classified as Asylees,,,,,,there is no CAP on the number of Asylees per year admitted AND THEY CAN APPLY FOR A WORK PERMIT.

Expect another George Floyd racial incident before the election because many many many B L A CKS are voting fort Trump 2024.

They did. YOU are too stupid to understand.
I asked when was America moral, he dodged the question

Instead, he went on to talk about the KKK, Democrats, blah blah -- which is telling me, he is reluctant to answer the question because he knows America was not "moral" then either....I don't give a fuck what party he wants to blame that on...

I know the ideology behind it is the same ideology that is whining about all of that "diversity" and "inclusion" the Civil Rights and Voting Rights policies brought about

Both ends of the spectrum have their warts.
One end of the spectrum wanted to overturn the election....outwardly panders to right-wing fascist dictators and white nationalists...

The other doesn't want trans kids to be treated like trash....boo-hoo.....they are not the same

One end of the spectrum wanted to overturn the election....outwardly panders to right-wing fascist dictators and white nationalists...

The other doesn't want trans kids to be treated like trash....boo-hoo.....they are not the same
Correct, they're not the same. The GQP is a clear and present danger to the country right now, and the Dems aren't.

That doesn't remove the warts, though.

GOP is the controlled opposition and has become useless. Leftists are bomb throwing crazies that call the Republicans racists , homophobes and every other thing while the Reps just call them liberals. We need FIGHTERS not GOLFERS.

Im around Detroit and can honestly tell you that every walmart I go into is at least 50% illegal shoppers AND they all have new cars, nice clothes and lots of money for groceries while working for 7$ hour ( this screws the American worker)

Note ; illegals are classified as Asylees,,,,,,there is no CAP on the number of Asylees per year admitted AND THEY CAN APPLY FOR A WORK PERMIT.

Expect another George Floyd racial incident before the election because many many many B L A CKS are voting fort Trump 2024.
Why would a racial indicent stop the millions of blacks from voting for Trump?

Don't the majority of black voters support Trump because he is on their side?

Why would a cop killing an unarmed black man change that?

Correct, they're not the same. The GQP is a clear and present danger to the country right now, and the Dems aren't.

That doesn't remove the warts, though.
All you have to do is point out which policies are being pushed by Dems that are warts and then I will address it

because some random tik tok video by some chick with blue hair is not a policy position...

And stupid. Don't forget the fundamental stupidity.

What's truly stupid about people voting Democrat is they actually believe their politicians will take them along for the ride when they win. The history of Marxism is 100 million plus dead and zero Marxist voters getting wealth or freedom from the politicians they voted for. Yep, Democrat = moron

They can't even agree to talk about impeaching Joe Biden, let alone voting on it.

Conversely, before Trump took office, the democrats were screaming impeach Trump!

There is only one real party in power.
Votto; don't get demoralized. If you remember a short time ago I posted a reply a post about the Pubs folding up. I also posted a reply about the congressman that threatened impeachment of pres. Biden if Joe did not turn over his tax statements to the House. I called the act "grandstanding to impress his constituency" but predicted the congressman's threats were just a show. Yes, the DNC/GOP have been sleeping in the same bed together for quite some time.

Governor DeSantis proved in the recent debate that he can't defend himself let alone attempt to carry the fight. That leaves Donald Trump & Vivek Ramaswamy to carry the fight. When former south Carolina governor Nikki Haley admitted she was in on the climate change farce(real shock to me) that ended her as a contender as far as I am concerned. One must realize that precious few current GOP congressmen/senators are TRUE conservatives let alone constitutionally based Libertarians. I would say in the near future a third party would need to be formed for Conservative & Libertarians as the GOP/RNC will simply be ABSORBED into the DNC, Donkey party. We still have our Libertarian party USA but that party had been overrun with lefties quite a while ago.

Just remember to go down SWINGING as it's better to go down swinging than quit while sitting on ones corner stool!

Maybe if there was some actual evidence you could post an OP on it.
Why keep denying the obvious? You cannot get evidence when Executive privilege blocks it. The FBI and DOJ refuse to cooperate. Joe is an incestuoius pervert and the most corrupt president in our history besides being illegitimate.

They can't even agree to talk about impeaching Joe Biden, let alone voting on it.

Conversely, before Trump took office, the democrats were screaming impeach Trump!

There is only one real party in power.
Thank god, useless endeavor

Forum List

Back