🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP is dead

1694448004444.png

Make the best of your limitations--some free advice
And worth every penny, Honey. And I'll return the favor. Don't aim too high, you'll miss.

I mean I was in grade school 45 years ago and you're still there. The grade school insults are bizarre. I mean there is no win for you in that. You're trying to get a reaction like, you know, when we were nine. And that's still your goal. Wow

1. The GOP isn't dead unless 5 or so fuckwad GOP congressmen vote NOT to impeach pedo Joe.
2. The DNC has a Biden problem. Joe is too old, and when impeached will be outed as a crook at the TRIAL.

1. The GOP isn't dead unless 5 or so fuckwad GOP congressmen vote NOT to impeach pedo Joe.
2. The DNC has a Biden problem. Joe is too old, and when impeached will be outed as a crook at the TRIAL.
no free advertisement please.

Just comparing the GOP's health to the DNC's health. Not sure wtf advertisement refers to. This thread said the GOP is dead.
if they try the ridiculous and go for impeachment is basically free campaign advertisement for creepy. We don't need to have folks feeling sorry for the old Coger.

if they try the ridiculous and go for impeachment is basically free campaign advertisement for creepy. We don't need to have folks feeling sorry for the old Coger.
76% of voters want Joe GONE. NO ONE feels sorry for the creep. Impeachment just proves how crooked he is.

Forum List

Back