🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP is dead

76% of voters want Joe GONE. NO ONE feels sorry for the creep. Impeachment just proves how crooked he is.
let's let it stay at 76% then and not offer up sympathy. Nothing is going to come from it other than free advertising and why I posted that.

There are those like MTG and Boebert who represent us with all their heart, an then there are RINOs.
Yes, they really do represent you! You should leave the Republican Party and form one led by these two … and take Donald Trump with you …

let's let it stay at 76% then and not offer up sympathy. Nothing is going to come from it other than free advertising and why I posted that.
So the dems' impeaching Trump twice, free advertising x 2, is okay, but going after Biden for real crimes isn't okay?
We disagree.

The Republican Party died on January 6, 2021, when they began supporting an Insurrectionist Mob leader.

Might as well call them the Sturmabteilung (SA) - the Brown Shirts - dedicated to overthrowing the Republic.

Republicans need to find out why Devon Archer changed his testimony. Somebody must have gotten to him. Probably the Deep State.
I have a theory about Archer.

Archer knows that the investigation will eventually lead to charges. Thats why he didnt speak under oath. He can lie all day long if he isnt under oath. When the time comes for charges, he will flip on the Bidens.

I would hope that the GOP is smart enough to not drop bombshell evidence right NOW. I would hope that they have already offered Archer immunity for his under oath testimony against Joe.

When the time is right, Archer will flip.

Trump was impeached for non-crimes, and proven innocent, that proved nothing except democrats abuse power.
Biden committed actual impeachable crimes, he's a criminal.
As soon as there is some logic detected in that pablum, I'll criticize your logical fallacy.

So the dems' impeaching Trump twice, free advertising x 2, is okay, but going after Biden for real crimes isn't okay?
We disagree.
well it was, when they found out what they actually did, they needed wuhan and then cheat to take him out. Dude, Trump got 10 million more votes than 2016!!!!!! Those impeachments didn't do a fking thing to the man other than keep him in the news.

As soon as there is some logic detected in that pablum, I'll criticize your logical fallacy.
well, factually, all they did was create an additional 10 million votes for trump. If you haven't figured that out, you must be a demofk.

The Republican Party died on January 6, 2021, when they began supporting an Insurrectionist Mob leader.

Might as well call them the Sturmabteilung (SA) - the Brown Shirts - dedicated to overthrowing the Republic.
still with the fake news huh? Doesn't repeating someone else's lines ever get tiring for you? Are you considered brain dead as such?

Man...for a feeble old coot he sure does run circles around you guys. Don’t you feel completely inadequate as a man?
well his money interests do that. He actually doesn't have any hand in it. It's what you don't understand how bought and paid for represents. They bought Creepy, his son is the money laundering engine. It's really quite simple.

Forum List

Back