🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP is dead

The big scam is the "people's representatives" putting on performances in Washington regarding their navels while their pockets are lined by lobbies. We pay them to sit luxuriously ensconced in one central place so that lobbyists can be closest to them all together. Any problem that can be solved is worthless to them. Irresoluble problems are the 'best'. The most kilometers/miles can be wrung from them.

If the GOP is dead, what about a really different political approach; Capitalist Party of the People's Democratic Republic of the United States of America.
C.P.P.D.R.U.S.A.
Everyone, surely, could get on board with that.

The big scam is the "people's representatives" putting on performances in Washington regarding their navels while their pockets are lined by lobbies. We pay them to sit luxuriously ensconced in one central place so that lobbyists can be closest to them all together. Any problem that can be solved is worthless to them. Irresoluble problems are the 'best'. The most kilometers/miles can be wrung from them.
That’s why they’re all in cahoots with each other. To think not is falling in line

Again, for the umpteenth time, it’s why the love for Trump. One is either compliant with globalists money or Trump. No party line

I’m Just a Singer (in a Rock and Roll Band)
/
Lyrics
Main Results
I'm just a wandering on the face of this earth
Meeting so many people
Who are trying to be free
And while I'm traveling I hear so many words
Language barriers broken
Now we've found the key
And if you want the wind of change
To blow about you
And you're the only other person to know, don't tell me
I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band.
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word
Only who is the artist
We got to agree
A thousand miles can lead so many ways
Just to know who is driving
What a help it would be
So if you want this world of yours
To turn about you
And you can see exactly what to do
Please tell me
How can we understand
Riots by the people for the people
Who are only destroying themselves
And when you see a frightened
Person who is frightened by the
People who are scorching this earth.
Scorching this earth
I'm just a wandering on the face of this earth
Meeting so many people
Who are trying to be free
And while I'm traveling I hear so many words
Language barriers broken
Now we've found the key
And if you want the wind of change
To blow about you
And you're the only other person to know, don't tell me
I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band
How can we understand
Riots by the people for the people
Who are only destroying themselves
And when you see a frightened
Person who is frightened by the
People who are scorching this earth.
Scorching this earth
Music is the traveler crossing our world
Meeting so many people bridging the seas
Music is the traveler crossing our world
Meeting so many people bridging the seas
We're just the singers in a rock and roll band.
I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band...
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: John Charles Lodge
I’m Just a Singer (in a Rock and Roll Band) lyrics © Reservoir Media Management Inc

They can't even agree to talk about impeaching Joe Biden, let alone voting on it.

Conversely, before Trump took office, the democrats were screaming impeach Trump!

There is only one real party in power.
That was from June. They are going to do it the right way, not the Pelosi way. They will first have a vote to open an impeachment inquiry to gather the evidence for a proper impeachment.

That was from June. They are going to do it the right way, not the Pelosi way. They will first have a vote to open an impeachment inquiry to gather the evidence for a proper impeachment.
Priority is getting a guilty verdict in the senate, ain’t Eva going to happen

Priority is getting a guilty verdict in the senate, ain’t Eva going to happen
Depends how damning the evidence is. RIght now we have tens of millions going into Biden family pockets. If they can show it going into Potatohead's banks account and explicitly tie it to a official act or non/act by him, Dems are going to be hardpressed to go on record supporting such corruption.

Depends how damning the evidence is. RIght now we have tens of millions going into Biden family pockets. If they can show it going into Potatohead's banks account and explicitly tie it to a official act or non/act by him, Dems are going to be hardpressed to go on record supporting such corruption.
The fact you think that is disturbing, you’ve learned nothing

Furthermore, the Bidens have never even bothered to explain what their customers are paying for.

Funny how you guys ignore all the evidence while claiming there is evidence against Trump.
There is.

The mueller report described the meetings between his campaign and Russian intel.

He’s on tape demanding the elections officials in Georgia find him votes

His personal attorney paid hush money out of the campaign funds to his mistress

He had classified documents at Mara Largo that he kept after the national archives wanted them back.

All of this is factual. The only question remains is what punishment the juries want to affix to the well documented crimes.

There is.

The mueller report described the meetings between his campaign and Russian intel.

He’s on tape demanding the elections officials in Georgia find him votes

His personal attorney paid hush money out of the campaign funds to his mistress

He had classified documents at Mara Largo that he kept after the national archives wanted them back.

All of this is factual. The only question remains is what punishment the juries want to affix to the well documented crimes.
Lie,
lie,
lie,
lie.

It seems to be a setup by Kevin McCarthy. He said Republicans don't act like Democrats, so they are going to vote on it, that way it isn't his fault when they don't approve articles of impeachment. Every time a Republican gains power they turn into useless shells and cave to the Democrats and our freedom takes another massive hit. I don't give a shit if Republicans vote or not, if the useless piece of shit doesn't impeach Biden, he needs to be removed as speaker
Wow, that must be frustrating.

More profanity...stat!

Forum List

Back