🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP is dead

The Republican Party died on January 6, 2021, when they began supporting an Insurrectionist Mob leader.
Might as well call them the Sturmabteilung (SA) - the Brown Shirts - dedicated to overthrowing the Republic.
1. There was no "insurrection' on J6. just a setup by the FBI and the democrats

2. You want to see what a real insurrection looks like?

3. If Pelosi and/or Bowser would have approved Trump's or Sund's request for the National Guard on J6 there would have been no riot.

well it was, when they found out what they actually did, they needed wuhan and then cheat to take him out. Dude, Trump got 10 million more votes than 2016!!!!!! Those impeachments didn't do a fking thing to the man other than keep him in the news.
Trump's "crimes" were political bullshit and voters knew it.
Biden's crimes are serious. See the difference?

Trump's "crimes" were political bullshit and voters knew it.
Biden's crimes are serious. See the difference?
no. The same will be highlighted by the evil side. No reason to give them ammunition.

Last edited:
1. There was no "insurrection' on J6. just a setup by the FBI and the democrats
Bull$hit. You lie. So does your Führer.
2. You want to see what a real insurrection looks like?

That is certainly one form of Insurrection.

Your Orange Baboon-God's version of an Insurrection on January 6, 2021, did not involve tanks.

3. If Pelosi and/or Bowser would have approved Trump's or Sund's request for the National Guard on J6 there would have been no riot.
And underlying THAT is the question: Why would such forces have been NEEDED in the FIRST place???!!!

And who set the rioters into motion?

A minor omission-oversight on your part, I'm sure... :auiqs.jpg:

Nothing fake about it... expressions of personal opinion are not Fact... I served-up my genuine "take" on the subject.

The lines are my own.

Irrelevant to the point being made.
Narrative from the dnc friend

Your Orange Baboon-God's version of an Insurrection on January 6, 2021, did not involve tanks
Or guns or knives or any weapons. How does that work? Didn’t disarm anyone or take hostages! Hmmmmmm

Last edited:

They can't even agree to talk about impeaching Joe Biden, let alone voting on it.

Conversely, before Trump took office, the democrats were screaming impeach Trump!

There is only one real party in power.

Sadly, have to concur.

Reps are useless. Just a watered down, pussified version of a dem. Really an embarrassment of a party.

reps party of losers.jpg

The GOP is wrong on climate, abortion and low taxes for the rich. America knows it

And underlying THAT is the question: Why would such forces have been NEEDED in the FIRST place???!!!
And who set the rioters into motion? A minor omission-oversight on your part, I'm sure... :auiqs.jpg:
1. Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund wanted to avoid any conflict between Trump supporters and antifa types.
2. Who set the rioters in motion? Don't know. Could have been FBI instigators or militia agitators.
3. Trump asked for a peaceful demonstration.

The GOP is wrong on climate, abortion and low taxes for the rich. America knows it
1. The Constitution says that abortion is a state responsibility
2. Climate varies. The US and EU could emit zero CO2 and it wouldn't matter. China and India are the problem. Wasting US resources for no effect is moronic.
3. The rich pay most of the income tax dumbass. The top 10% pay about half of all income tax, read the table.

1694563034842.png

1. The Constitution says that abortion is a state responsibility
2. Climate varies. The US and EU could emit zero CO2 and it wouldn't matter. China and India are the problem. Wasting US resources for no effect is moronic.
3. The rich pay most of the income tax dumbass

View attachment 828551
Women and younger voters disagree

Forum List

Back