The GOP keeps slamming Biden over inflation, but it has no solutions to offer

Stop blaming Biden/Dems for inflation. It started w/the GOP. Reagan dropped the top income tax rate on the morbidly rich from 74% down to 27%, & cut corporate tax rates from 50% to functionally nothing.

This thread again?

Hey snowflake, your Democrats f*ed things up and got us into this, now you want to attack and blame others ... AGAIN ... because Democrats have no idea how to UNFUCK things they created?!

Bwuhahaha

It was pathetic in the 1st thread when you snowflakes tried this ... your second attempt to do so is even worse.

Stop blaming Biden/Dems for inflation. It started w/the GOP. Reagan dropped the top income tax rate on the morbidly rich from 74% down to 27%, & cut corporate tax rates from 50% to functionally nothing.

Republicans have no solutions to anything.

That's a feature. Not a bug.

The only solution to inflation currently, and in the future is the return of anti trust laws. Zealously enforced. The breaking up of monopolies at every category of company, and institution. The repeal of every tax cut policy to corporations, and the morbidly rich, enacted since the Reagan administration.

Republicans have no solutions to anything.

That's a feature. Not a bug.

The only solution to inflation currently, and in the future is the return of anti trust laws. Zealously enforced. The breaking up of monopolies at every category of company, and institution. The repeal of every tax cut policy to corporations, and the morbidly rich, enacted since the Reagan administration.
Son, as I already said, approve drilling and it takes care of itself. Why did you ignore my post?

Pre-covid, things were great under Trump.
Things are awful under Biden.
All the spin in the world won't change what everyone can clearly see with their own eyes.

but it has no solutions to offer​

Get rid of the drool cup. Put Trump back in the office.:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
2022-01-13T170049Z_327539972_RC2EYR9VLB1L_RTRMADP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-USA.jpg

1658090814566.png

"I can't believe you GOP don't have any ideas on how to unfuck what I did!"

1. Do you snowflakes / sheep REALLY think Republicans are going to offer Democrats help in making things better before the mid terms? SERIOUSLY?
- Democrats sure as hell wouldn't do anything to help the GOP....or the country if it meant betraying their agenda.

Bwuhahahaha

Biden and the Democrats dug this deep hole, they can dig their way out of it.

2. Democrats would not take the advice of Conservatives anyway - the advice would be to stop their ignorant, self-destructive / nation-destroying policies and agendas.

No way they do that.

View attachment 671255
"I can't believe you GOP don't have any ideas on how to unfuck what I did!"

1. Do you snowflakes / sheep REALLY think Republicans are going to offer Democrats help in making things better before the mid terms? SERIOUSLY?
- Democrats sure as hell wouldn't do anything to help the GOP....or the country if it meant betraying their agenda.

Bwuhahahaha

Biden and the Democrats dug this deep hole, they can dig their way out of it.

2. Democrats would not take the advice of Conservatives anyway - the advice would be to stop their ignorant, self-destructive / nation-destroying policies and agendas.

No way they do that.
Well they have two years of experience to fk up a country

6. Deregulation
7. Stop spending money on that ignorant Build Back Better

Deregulation is what got us in trouble in the first place. It took the corporations almost 20 years to notice that they were free to do things that would get them shut down or at least broken into smaller companies.

Deregulation is what got us in trouble in the first place. It took the corporations almost 20 years to notice that they were free to do things that would get them shut down or at least broken into smaller companies.
Pollution or what else?

Forum List

Back