The great reveal. Can't wait.

For the last eight (8) years, they told us they had a better approach.

They laughed and tossed out a couple of vague examples when we asked for detail.

So I'm sure this is really gonna be remarkable and impressive.

It's gonna be a shit show, because only a full repeal and giving it to the States would be a non-shitshow for someone like me.

I ENCOURAGE California to go Single Payer, let them be the laboratory for it.
The States had it & premiums rose every year by nearly double digits, pre-existing conditions ruled the land , & insurance companies called the shots.

Which States had single payer?

And my rates didn't start increasing by tons, and my plans turned into high deductible crap until AFTER Obamacare passed.
I did not say they did, but they could have & can under the ACA

7 years in the making!

7 Years of bitching & moaning.

Written behind closed doors.

By a bunch of politicians

The world's greatest heath care plan!!!!!!!!!

Read how millions will lose insurance

Read of millions cut from Medicaid

Will those evil ACA Taxes on the wealthy remain?

Will Pre-existing Conditions protects remain?

Can Turtleman spin these into the appearance of a good plan?

Will the feeble minded Trumpettes be duped?

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!
Are they saying we should pass it to find out what's in it?
Another Dumbass misstating what Pelosie said.
That's what she said.

Only if you are as fricken stupid as you & take it out of context.

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!

You just exposed yourself when you spouted stuff to happen from it without knowing that, and deflecting resulting affects of the plan that occurs from existing plan =displaced blame.

I am considering the talk that Republicans have been making for years. Are you saying they have been lying?

The Lying I see is the imaginary numbers thrown out by Dems on people losing coverage, the same numbers they used for the house draft, then the retool rewrite, then the final passed plan in the house, and then again now on the Senate retool redone plan without knowing it. How does that happen?
Each process changes but Dems imaginary claims remain the same and that number is more then the number of people enrolled in the affordable care act so how can more lose it then exists in it?

Maybe you don't understand how bills work.
The ideas of these senators they had in mind for years are workedinto the draft then
yea ornay discussed to become a retooled bill and that is then pucked apart to find a consensus viewthat is voted on and
passed by the house, but the Senate can totally change their BASE work TO get a final completed one. Piecing together a train wreck left to them takes time, and Dems are of absolutely no help by refusing to vote without knowing what they are refusing to vote on. Hence people don't vote for child revenge game
obstructionists -notice?
The CBO said it.

The CBO is not Democrats.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

The CBO is nothing but a number cruncher, and is susceptible to GIGO when given bad entry data.

The CBO scores lots of bills. They are experienced. They are non partisan.

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!
GreenS20170622_low.jpg

They laughed and tossed out a couple of vague examples when we asked for detail.

It's gonna be a shit show, because only a full repeal and giving it to the States would be a non-shitshow for someone like me.

The States had it & premiums rose every year by nearly double digits, pre-existing conditions ruled the land , & insurance companies called the shots.

And my rates didn't start increasing by tons, and my plans turned into high deductible crap until AFTER Obamacare passed.

National averages say different. The rate of increase has slowed under the ACA.

Don't blame the ACA if you made poor choices on the exchanges. No one said you had to even buy on the exchanges.

And they can without the ACA. Let them try it.

Don't blame the ACA if you made poor choices on the exchanges. No one said you had to even buy on the exchanges.

I don't use exchanges, I go through my employer. But because of all the bullshit that has to be added that I don't need, the PPO plan tripled, and a high deductible plan with a an HSA became the economic option, even though I liked the PPO, and wanted to keep the PPO. I Thought Obama promised me I could keep it, but I guess he lied.

And this is even BEFORE the Cadillac Tax comes into play, which will make the PPO even MORE expensive, and may even impact my High Deductible/HSA plan.

Actually all states have a portion of their people on single payer & it works great! It's called Medicare.

Actually all states have a portion of their people on single payer & it works great! It's called Medicare.

Medicare plus supplemental for most people, and that system isn't as awesome as you play it out to be.

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!
That's what she said.

Nope.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I don't use exchanges, I go through my employer. But because of all the bullshit that has to be added that I don't need, the PPO plan tripled, and a high deductible plan with a an HSA became the economic option, even though I liked the PPO, and wanted to keep the PPO. I Thought Obama promised me I could keep it, but I guess he lied.

And this is even BEFORE the Cadillac Tax comes into play, which will make the PPO even MORE expensive, and may even impact my High Deductible/HSA plan.
I get it. You blame Obamacare because your employer is fucking you over.

The ACA had a grandfather clause that allowed policies in existence when the biull was signed to be allowed to contunue. The insurance companies opted not to - blame them.

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!
That's what she said.

Only if you are as fricken stupid as you & take it out of context.
Please explain the context.

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!
That's what she said.

Nope.

[emoji849]

Then what did she say?

Better do it quick before CA follows IL into insolvency.

Medicare plus supplemental for most people, and that system isn't as awesome as you play it out to be.
I am on Medicare traditional & it is great.

7 years in the making!

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!
That's what she said.

Nope.

[emoji849]

Then what did she say?
“You’ve heard about the controversies, the process about the bill…but I don’t know if you’ve heard that it is legislation for the future – not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America,” she told the National Association of Counties annual legislative conference, which has drawn about 2,000 local officials to Washington. “But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it – away from the fog of the controversy.”

1) She was not talking to legislators

2) She was saying that once the bill passes, then the hubris will go away.

Now will you assholes quit lying about this?

That's what she said.

Nope.

[emoji849]

Then what did she say?
“You’ve heard about the controversies, the process about the bill…but I don’t know if you’ve heard that it is legislation for the future – not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America,” she told the National Association of Counties annual legislative conference, which has drawn about 2,000 local officials to Washington. “But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it – away from the fog of the controversy.”

1) She was not talking to legislators

2) She was saying that once the bill passes, then the hubris will go away.

Now will you assholes quit lying about this?
No, she actually told the truth for once. She wanted it passed, before people actually read the failed aca. Democrats own this failure 100%, it will haunt you in the 2018 election.

I get it. You blame Obamacare because your employer is fucking you over.

The ACA had a grandfather clause that allowed policies in existence when the biull was signed to be allowed to contunue. The insurance companies opted not to - blame them.

Nope, I blame the Democrats for passing this shit in the first place. The companies didn't opt out because if they did sooner or later the plans would no longer be eligible for opt out, and the 3 digit increases would happen in 1 year as opposed to spread over 8 or so.

I am on Medicare traditional & it is great.

yeah, right.

Forum List

Back