The Great Sadness Of Schumer and Pelosi

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Kinda gets ya, doesn't it. :auiqs.jpg:

If they are so concerned about a government shutdown, why don't they simply give Trump the cash for border security? Five billion is a drop in the bucket.

If they are so concerned about a government shutdown, why don't they simply give Trump the cash for border security? Five billion is a drop in the bucket.

Exactly...planned Parenthood gets more then that for killing babies, last I checked it was 8 billion dollars

Exactly...planned Parenthood gets more then that for killing babies, last I checked it was 8 billion dollars

Damn they get a half a billion dollars a year , every year for killing humans.

Planned Parenthood receives over a third of its money ingovernment grants and contracts (about $528 million in 2014).
Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Planned_Parenthood

They offered him $25 billion and he said no :dunno:

Now he gets nothing. Elections do have consequences.

Damn they get a half a billion dollars a year , every year for killing humans.

Planned Parenthood receives over a third of its money ingovernment grants and contracts (about $528 million in 2014).
Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Planned_Parenthood
Yum yum

Trump said Mexico would pay for a wall. They are voting on spending American money.

"Chuck and I look at politics from different perspectives but we're friends and we work well together" - President Trump, earlier today

Screen-Shot-2019-04-16-at-8.15.48-PM.png

Forum List

Back