The Great Wall designs start along with new information about how it will look

I think we should put pictures of dicks and pussies out of stone on the face of this wall the entire 2,000 miles.

Trump can then Grab the pussies.

If you need a clue feel free to ask cupcake.
The clue was Nieto telling Don to go fuck hisseph.

Hint: That has nothing to do with it.

Meaningless one line response, go.

Sorry you can not understand.

None the less - Mexico will pay.

trivial matter.

Nah, they won't, but you'll claim they did, and that's as good as reality now.

Yes they will, but you'll claim they didn't, and that's as good as reality now tinker bell

trump_build_wall_t_shirt.jpg

Kinda like Don lookng over a bathroom stall isn't it. If you build it, you will pay for it.

The clue was Nieto telling Don to go fuck hisseph.

Hint: That has nothing to do with it.

Meaningless one line response, go.

Sorry you can not understand.

None the less - Mexico will pay.

trivial matter.

Nah, they won't, but you'll claim they did, and that's as good as reality now.

Yes they will, but you'll claim they didn't, and that's as good as reality now tinker bell

Some of us don't have to make shit up. Don on the other hand ....

'Physically imposing': Here are the design specs for Trump's border wall

Can't wait! Supposed to start being built in June! Ahhhh.....even if the Anti Americans manage to take President Trump out somehow....we will ALWAYS have a great wall to fend off the democrats third world hordes of voters they want to invade the US.

under-construction-1.jpg
Looks too easy to destroy....need something more powerfully built! Fill a moat around the wall with the tears of libtards as they realize they are NEVER getting all those illegals votes again :)

Looks too easy to destroy....need something more powerfully built! Fill a moat around the wall with the tears of libtards as they realize they are NEVER getting all those illegals votes again

So, morons.......who is paying for that "beautiful wall" again?.............LOL

On the American side.

sound-barrier.jpg

On the Mexican side.

skull_island_ii_stock_by_moroka323-d5f9lr0.jpg

Why would they ever want to come here.

To be near folk like you?

They are not doing a very good job. Never see any.

We know crossings are down, yeah, but Don requires a faux indignation.

We also know most illegal immigration doesn't come in that way anyway, wall or no wall. But as the Rump 'university" playbook wrote, "you don't sell solutions --- you sell feelings". And P.T. Barnum gave us the other half of that.

Looks too easy to destroy....need something more powerfully built! Fill a moat around the wall with the tears of libtards as they realize they are NEVER getting all those illegals votes again

So, morons.......who is paying for that "beautiful wall" again?.............LOL[/QUOTE
Tax on money sent to Mexico,renegotiating NAFTA and the rip off Mexico does against the USA,AND if we do pay for it. BIG FUCKING DEAL! I don't see ANY complaining from you libtards about us paying for the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS we pay for illegals housing,healthcare,education,welfare,etc etc!

So, morons.......who is paying for that "beautiful wall" again?.............LOL[/QUOTE
Tax on money sent to Mexico,renegotiating NAFTA and the rip off Mexico does against the USA,AND if we do pay for it. BIG FUCKING DEAL! I don't see ANY complaining from you libtards about us paying for the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS we pay for illegals housing,healthcare,education,welfare,etc etc!

.......and then Papa Bear said, who ate my porridge.........LOL

.......and then Papa Bear said, who ate my porridge.........LOL
Ah I love trying to hold a debate with a teenager who stole mommy's laptop and is in the basement smoking weed.

He wants to take money from the Coastguard to build the wall...they'll just go 'round it.

Forum List

Back