Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Trump

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Biden (LOL)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
President Trump by a mile! :eusa_clap: In just one term Trump took a wrecking ball to DECADES of Washington swamp propaganda and narrative. He also took a wrecking ball to the lying corrupt fake news media. Swung his wrecking ball into the 'PC' nonsense. Made ILLEGALS a major campaign issue. That's just for starters.

I only count the ones that I was both alive for while also being old enough to understand what was going on.

In my lifetime, it's probably Reagan.

In my adult lifetime...

1) Trump
2) Clinton

Last) Everyone else.

I was born during the reagan years. So, considering that, its hard to answer the poll as there hasnt been any good ones.

I only count the ones that I was both alive for while also being old enough to understand what was going on.

In my lifetime, it's probably Reagan.

In my adult lifetime...

1) Trump
2) Clinton

Last) Everyone else.
Clinton allowed the World Trade Center to be attacked and the USS Cole.

Clinton ignored Obams Bin Laden when the terrorosts declared war on the USA

Clinton allowed the World Trade Center to be attacked and the USS Cole.

Clinton ignored Obams Bin Laden when the terrorosts declared war on the USA
They all got something.

When you weigh the good against the bad...Bill way a pretty good president.

Did he make mistakes?

They all do.

President Trump by a mile! :eusa_clap: In just one term Trump took a wrecking ball to DECADES of Washington swamp propaganda and narrative. He also took a wrecking ball to the lying corrupt fake news media. Swung his wrecking ball into the 'PC' nonsense. Made ILLEGALS a major campaign issue. That's just for starters.

I wanted to vote for Trump but I had to be honest and go with Reagan. Not only was Reagan a GREAT statesman with a mind like a whip and an oratory to match who just killed his opponents in debates, not only was he always suave, poised and professional, but he kept order in his house while in office and not only brought the Iranian hostages home, but kicked Russia's ass with Star Wars and brought down the Berlin Wall.

I wanted to vote for Trump but I had to be honest and go with Reagan. Not only was Reagan a GREAT statesman with a mind like a whip and an oratory to match who just killed his opponents in debates, not only was he always suave, poised and professional, but he kept order in his house while in office and not only brought the Iranian hostages home, but kicked Russia's ass with Star Wars and brought down the Berlin Wall.
Reagan was my 2nd choice. Reagan didn't have to contend with today's nasty Dems and their nasty shills in the so called news media.

Trump would be my pick for worst President of my lifetime. The divisiveness and damage he has done to this country will take a generation to heal.

Likw what
He has been instrumental in fomenting distrust of our foundations:
  • Elections (our democratic system)
  • Departments of
    • Education
    • Health
    • Justice
  • Vaccines
  • FBI
  • US Intelligence Agencies
  • US Secret Service
  • Homeland Security
  • Mainstream Media
  • NATO

I'm a very old man. I cannot say I'd give even one president in my lifetime so much as a D minus. Shameful.

Forum List

Back