The Growing Ethical Crimes Of Sarah Huckabee-Sanders

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Huckabee_Sanders.jpg

This week WH spokeshill Sarah Huckabee-Sanders seems to be intent on building a greater and greater pile of ethical and moral gaffes and crimes than any other Press Secretary in History.

First of all she advocated for an ESPN reporter to be fired because she had said the Donald “There are Nice Nazis/Both Sides/The Alf-Left came Charging/My father doesn't rent to *******/I don’t like black people touching my money/The Central Park Five should have been executed/Look at my Black Guy/Mexicans are Rapists/Muslims cheered 9/11” Trump is a “White Supremist.”

I mean who could ever get an impression like that?

The growing ethical crimes of Sarah Huckabee-Sanders

Huckabee_Sanders.jpg

This week WH spokeshill Sarah Huckabee-Sanders seems to be intent on building a greater and greater pile of ethical and moral gaffes and crimes than any other Press Secretary in History.

First of all she advocated for an ESPN reporter to be fired because she had said the Donald “There are Nice Nazis/Both Sides/The Alf-Left came Charging/My father doesn't rent to *******/I don’t like black people touching my money/The Central Park Five should have been executed/Look at my Black Guy/Mexicans are Rapists/Muslims cheered 9/11” Trump is a “White Supremist.”

IMG_7293.jpg

Huckabee_Sanders.jpg

Snowflakes believe telling the truth is a crime against humanity.

Huckabee_Sanders.jpg

Why does she always look like she just swallowed an onion?

Is this one of those "if you keep making that face it will freeze that way" cases? :eusa_think:

Huckabee_Sanders.jpg

Why does she always look like she just swallowed an onion?

Is this one of those "if you keep making that face it will freeze that way" cases? :eusa_think:

That seems like the expected reaction to the imbecile questions that snowflake reporters bombard her with.

Huckabee_Sanders.jpg

I love DailyKos! One of the funniest websites out there!

Sarah Huckabee drives the idiot liberal crackpots over the edge, but I really miss how Dick Cheney made the dumb left wing wackos suicidal.

I had to click the link to find out where such insipid shit came from, no surprise to see it's the Daily Kos, and no surprise to see a mindless bed wetting parrot posting it.

Sarah Huckabee drives the idiot liberal crackpots over the edge, but I really miss how Dick Cheney made the dumb left wing wackos suicidal.

I used to love the Donald Rumsfeld press conferences. He made fun of those apparatchiks and they didn't even realize it.

Huckabee_Sanders.jpg

Snowflakes believe telling the truth is a crime against humanity.

:lmao:

Spot on. I'm amazed that the OP hadn't called for an investigation and prosecution by La Hague.

Next up they'll be sending urgent messages to Human Rights Watch to forbid daily White House briefings.

And to the OP...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back