The gun and drug arguments are inconsistent

why are we still in afghanistan? you haven't answered that yet.

Probably because we like wasting our nation's time and money so the military-industrial complex can continue making unbelievable amounts of money. There's also a lot of people that think we have a responsibility to help rebuild. Our inability to "win" has nothing to do with their ability to fight us. The extremists don't have a uniformed army that we can target and destroy, and new young people join their ranks every day. Until they start shooting at us we have no fucking idea who the bad guys are. It's not a fight that can be won unless we start killing entire populations of people.
why are they adding more soldiers? It can't be due to progress.

I'm not the one to ask if you want to know why we're wasting our time, money and lives on a bullshit war that wasn't winnable in the first place.

I'm not the one to ask if you want to know why we're wasting our time, money and lives on a bullshit war that wasn't winnable in the first place.
why isn't it winnable? you just said that common people can't defeat our military. and yet you're ready to throw in the towel. shame.

why isn't it winnable? you just said that common people can't defeat our military. and yet you're ready to throw in the towel. shame.

I just explained why it's not winnable. We don't know who the bad guys are until they start shooting at us, and more people join them all the time. It never ends. We're a foreign military occupying their country. It doesn't take much to convince the people living there that we're the bad guys, especially when innocent civilians are being blown up as collateral damage. The only way to "win" and end all resistance is to slaughter everybody that lives there, and that's insane.

Exhibit A : legalizing drugs wont work. The more access, the more drug users.
Exhibit B : Banning guns wont work. The more access, the less crimes committed.

Exhibit C : Keeping drugs illegal is helping a thriving black market.
Exhibit D : Banning guns will work. The black market will deplete.

WTF? You partisans are fucking retarded.
Obviously the arguments are paraphrased and i am sure everyone, but pogo, will understand.
Banning guns wont work. The more access, the less crimes committed.
That doesn't make sense.
"more guns = less crime"
So we must have the lowest crime rates in the world...

Exhibit A : legalizing drugs wont work. The more access, the more drug users.
Exhibit B : Banning guns wont work. The more access, the less crimes committed.

Exhibit C : Keeping drugs illegal is helping a thriving black market.
Exhibit D : Banning guns will work. The black market will deplete.

WTF? You partisans are fucking retarded.
Obviously the arguments are paraphrased and i am sure everyone, but pogo, will understand.
Banning guns wont work. The more access, the less crimes committed.
That doesn't make sense.
"more guns = less crime"
So we must have the lowest crime rates in the world...
It isnt surprising you dont understand the thread, gun grabbing commie.

Forum List

Back