The Gun Control Laws The United States Needs

In order to purchase a firearm, an individual must do the following:

01. Attend three month class on firearms

02. Pass a written test when the class has been completed

03. Achieve at least 95% accuracy during a shooting-range test

04. Pass a Mental Health evaluation at a hospital

05. Pass a background check in which the government digs into their criminal record

06. Pass a background check involving interviews with friends and family

07. Only shotguns and Air Rifles may be purchased, no handguns

08. New magazines can only be purchased by trading in empty ones

09. When a gun owner dies, their relatives must surrender the deceased members firearms

10. Every three years, the individual must pass the above tests and investigations
Can't wait for the perps to turn in their firearms. You really don't get it, do you?

Over time they will be arrested and removed from society. Their means of over time of obtaining weapons will decrease. It will take time, but it will happen.
Keep preaching your fantasy.

Every time one of your buddies in the gun owning civilian population goes out murders someone, or commits one of these mass shootings, it moves the country in this direction and brings it closer to being a reality.

01. Most people don't own guns.

02. Gun control has the support of the media.
One of my buddies?

Go fuck yourself.

05. Pass a background check in which the government digs into their criminal record

09. When a gun owner dies, their relatives must surrender the deceased members firearms

10. Every three years, the individual must pass the above tests and investigations
Can't wait for the perps to turn in their firearms. You really don't get it, do you?

Over time they will be arrested and removed from society. Their means of over time of obtaining weapons will decrease. It will take time, but it will happen.
You do realize that new ones are being born everyday, right? Your utopia is pie in the sky.

Once the laws come into being and are enforced, new trouble makers that are born will most likely never get their hands on a firearm.

Japan has a population of 127 million people and only has 10 firearm deaths per year.

It takes 13 states to stop an amendment.
The 13 states most likely to vote against a repeal of the 2nd - that is, the 13 most pro-gun states - contain about 7% of the US population.
Why do you think you will get 38 states to agree with you?
Eventually, even in the 13 most pro gun owning states, non-gun owning households will become the majority.
:lol:
And thus, you reinforce the fact you have no - rational - reason to believe 38 states will agree with you.

I give you a C+ on your trolling. Try harder.
If you don't understand trends, you're in for a big surprise in the future.
Slave owners used to say the same thing as you.
Nothing here changes the fact you have no - rational - reason to believe 38 states will agree with you.

Nothing will change the fact that the United States will have eventually have strict gun laws like Japan does. Its only a matter of time.
---------------------------------------- Matter of time and Eventually sounds ok with me . My main point for the last few years on this board is that YOU restrictive types are messing up the USA with foreign concepts and laws , rules and regulations I see that as messing up the best Nation that the world has ever seen U2E . [japan , really , its a Police State [chuckle] U2Edge]

Every time one of your buddies in the gun owning civilian population goes out murders someone, or commits one of these mass shootings, it moves the country in this direction and brings it closer to being a reality.

One of my buddies?

Go fuck yourself.

In the sense that they are gun owning and support current gun laws.

Hate to break it to you....not one of my "buddies" has gone out and murdered someone...or committed one of those mass shootings.
You are not too good at deflection and completely ignored my content. typical.

There are 300 million guns in America....I would say a lot of people own guns.
Who gives a fuck about the media?

Eventually, even in the 13 most pro gun owning states, non-gun owning households will become the majority.
And thus, you reinforce the fact you have no - rational - reason to believe 38 states will agree with you.

Nothing here changes the fact you have no - rational - reason to believe 38 states will agree with you.

Nothing will change the fact that the United States will have eventually have strict gun laws like Japan does. Its only a matter of time.
---------------------------------------- Matter of time and Eventually sounds ok with me My main point for the last few years on this board is that YOU restrictive types are messing up the USA with foreign concepts and laws , rules and regulations I see that as messing up the best Nation that the world has ever seen U2E . [japan , really , its a Police State [chuckle] U2Edge]

Nope, it will make the United States safer and better than it has ever been.

You do realize that new ones are being born everyday, right? Your utopia is pie in the sky.

Once the laws come into being and are enforced, new trouble makers that are born will most likely never get their hands on a firearm.

Japan has a population of 127 million people and only has 10 firearm deaths per year.
In Japan, it is highly important to each person to not bring shame on his or her family.

You lose.

---------------------------------------- Matter of time and Eventually sounds ok with me My main point for the last few years on this board is that YOU restrictive types are messing up the USA with foreign concepts and laws , rules and regulations I see that as messing up the best Nation that the world has ever seen U2E . [japan , really , its a Police State [chuckle] U2Edge]

Nope, it will make the United States safer and better than it has ever been.
The fantasy continues.

Hate to break it to you....not one of my "buddyies" has gone out and murdered someone...or committed one of those mass shootings.

Its a lot and it needs to be reduced. In 1977 50% of households had a gun in the house. Today that figure is down to 31%. Now the non-gun owning population has the political potential and power to change the laws to restrict and remove many of the guns from the minority.

When I used the word buddies, I was referring to any civilian that owned a gun.

In Japan, it is highly important to each person to not bring shame on his or her family.

You lose.

When you restrict and lower the amount of guns in any population, you decrease the chances for mass shootings and the use of such weapons in committing crimes.

Hate to break it to you....not one of my "buddyies" has gone out and murdered someone...or committed one of those mass shootings.

Its a lot and it needs to be reduced. In 1977 50% of households had a gun in the house. Today that figure is down to 31%. Now the non-gun owning population has the political potential and power to change the laws to restrict and remove many of the guns from the minority.

When I used the word buddies, I was referring to any civilian that owned a gun.
Wow! Get rid of an Amendment? That ain't going to happen.
Like to see your source for the facts you presented. I hope it wasn't some democrat site

just put up the numbers of those murdered by guns and its pretty negligible out of a USA population of about 310 USA Census of 310 million and that's not counting illegal aliens U2 Edge .

You lose.

When you restrict and lower the amount of guns in any population, you decrease the chances for mass shootings and the use of such weapons in committing crimes.
Ignoring the FACT that Japan's social norms are far more restrictive that ours. A mass shooter in Japan would bring shame and dishonor to all his family and ancestors, which is a REALLY bad thing in Japan.

You don't understand their culture one bit. You're just trying to make false comparisons.

Japan is a democracy, a free country. But when it comes to firearms, they have the same laws that are proposed here. Freedom is not about gun ownership.
----------------------------------- as I have said a few times over the last few days , 'japan' is a Police State U2Edge.

Japan is a Democracy that was created by the United States General Douglas Macarthur after the conclusion of World War II. Japan has been a democracy and ally of the United States since that time.
And their national defense is reliant on the United States.

And, their cultural norms are way more restrictive than other cultures.

Stop trying to make false comparisons.

The only thing keeping the world from losing all measures of freedom is the check put on the U.S. military by American Citizens in possession of firearms.

The U.S. civilian can't check anything with their firearms. This is not the 18th century. The United States Military could easily slaughter the 31% of households that still own guns.
If you believe that, you also believe that we won the Vietnam War, and are NOT still in Afghanistan.

You know NOTHING.

Nobody ever wins a war without boots on the ground. 31% of households represents and armed force 10x larger than the U.S. Military.

So, take your uninformed bullshit and get lost.

The United States was forced by the U.S. congress to abandon South Vietnam in 1973. South Vietnam on their own did not lose the war until 1975.

The United States military has reduced its troop levels in Afghanistan from 100,000 in 2012 to 14,000 today. The Afghan Army does most of the fighting in the countryside.

The United States Army has Tanks, Armored Personal Carriers and other ground equipment that is largely immune to firearms that are owned by the 31% of households that own guns. Plus the United States military is the most respected institution in the country. So even many of the 31% of gun owners will obey the law and support the United States military if there is any sort of a conflict.

You lose.

Ignoring the FACT that Japan's social norms are far more restrictive that ours. A mass shooter in Japan would bring shame and dishonor to all his family and ancestors, which is a REALLY bad thing in Japan.

You don't understand their culture one bit. You're just trying to make false comparisons.

Canada also has more restrictive gun laws than the United States and see's much lower gun violence.

You lose.

393 million guns in America.

Gun ownership is the act of owning a gun. In 2018, Small Arms Survey reported that there are over one billion small arms distributed globally, of which 857 million (about 85 percent) are in civilian hands. U.S. civilians alone account for 393 million (about 46 percent) of the worldwide total of civilian held firearms.
Gun ownership - Wikipedia

just put up the numbers of those murdered by guns and its pretty negligible out of a USA population of about 310 USA Census of 310 million and that's not counting illegal aliens U2 Edge .

We could one day be saving tens of thousands of lives per year with the type of gun control I'm advocating.

You lose.

393 million guns in America.

Gun ownership is the act of owning a gun. In 2018, Small Arms Survey reported that there are over one billion small arms distributed globally, of which 857 million (about 85 percent) are in civilian hands. U.S. civilians alone account for 393 million (about 46 percent) of the worldwide total of civilian held firearms.
Gun ownership - Wikipedia

One day hopefully the United States will reduce that to just 1 million guns owned by U.S. civilians.

You lose.

Its as much about culture as it is about regulations.

c75hixlzxef31.jpg

the 'japanese' have a long history of Arms Control among and aimed at the Peasants or regular ' japanese' person . I t goes back a long time and started with Sword control except for the gangs known as 'ninjas' and their Warlord bosses who could have Peasants beheaded at a whim .

Forum List

Back