The guy who bought Kyle Rittenhouse's rifle......likely walking without felonies, and only 2 citations and a 2,000 dollar fine, anti-gunners weep.

What? You are saying it is legal to be a straw buyer for out of state juveniles or that nobody died, or just that the judge dropped the felony charge, and he took the plea deal? We are supposed to be impressed? Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this much thought. At all.
Dominic under the law is not a "straw buyer" since he kept the rifle at his home. The agreement was the rifle would transfer possession when Kyle was 18.

Letting Kyle use the rifle (which was legal to do since Kyle was 17) to shoot on his property and the night of the shootings did not make it a straw purchase.

By the way, that is a Federal law and the Feds didn't bring charges against Dominic.

The state did not bring straw purchase charges against Dominic because it did not apply and I don't know but may not even be a state law. It is not a state law here in Florida. Only if you buy a firearm for someone who is prohibited from a criminal standpoint.

Dominic did nothing Illegal. He is just as innocent as Kyle.

He make take the plea agreement just to make everything go away but he committed no crime.

Last edited:
And the judge may even throw out several of these things since it was found at trial that Kyle did not break the law when he had that rifle........

The man who bought Kyle Rittenhouse an assault-style rifle when he was only 17 has agreed to plead no contest to contributing to the delinquency of a minor, a non-criminal citation, and avoid convictions on the two felonies he’d been facing.
-----------

On Friday, Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger filed a proposed plea agreement. It suggested Black would plead no contest to a pair of citations, and pay a $2,000 fine, and the felony counts would be dismissed.

A hearing is scheduled Monday morning. Schroeder could reject the deal, or dismiss the original felony counts based on his ruling about the minors-with-firearms law in the Rittenhouse case.

download (14).jpeg

Dominic under the law is not a "straw buyer" since he kept the rifle at his home. The agreement was the rifle would transfer possession when Kyle was 18.

Letting Kyle use the rifle (which was legal to do since Kyle was 17) to shoot on his property and the night of the shootings did not make it a straw purchase.

By the way, that is a Federal law and the Feds didn't bring charges against Dominic.

The state did not bring straw purchase charges against Dominic because it did not apply and I don't know but may not even be a state law. It is not a state law here in Florida. Only if you buy a firearm for someone who is prohibited from a criminal standpoint.

He make take the plea agreement just to make everything go away but he committed no crime.
Gee, maybe he should go into the business of supplying guns to out of state juveniles for a living. If the Dems push another pandemic relief bill, there might be money in it. That's where Kyle said he got the money for it.

Gee, maybe he should go into the business of supplying guns to out of state juveniles for a living. If the Dems push another pandemic relief bill, there might be money in it. That's where Kyle said he got the money for it.

No, you are confused. Dominic Black is not an arms dealer.

A friend ask him to buy a gun for him and he did. Dominic was doing the legal thing and keeping the gun at his place, in his possession, until Kyle was was to turn 18. Perfectly legal to do that.

Letting Kyle shoot the gun at Dominic's family property was legal. Letting Kyle use the gun on the night of the shootings was legal.

Dominic sure as hell did not "contribute to the delinquency of a minor" because the minor was never convicted of any delinquency.

No crimes were committed.

Dominic is a political prisoner made so by an out of control Democrat Prosecutor. We see a lot of that shit, don't we? The Democrats go after the innocent but let the thugs that cause all the rioting, looting and destruction go free. Why hasn't GG been charged with illegally carrying a pistol? Why aren't hundreds of Negroes and the pathetic confused White pukes that helped them charged with the destruction they did in Kenosha?

Neither Dominic Black or Kyle Rittenhouse should have ever been charged with anything.

and here....

After Rittenhouse, who was then 17-years old, gave Black the money to purchase the rifle, Black maintained possession of the gun at his home. The idea was that he would keep ahold of the rifle at his home in Kenosha until Rittenhouse turned 18 and could take legal possession. On August 25th of last year, however, Rittenhouse did take the rifle with him as he and Black went to stand guard over a local car dealership. As we learned at trial, though, Rittenhouse didn’t commit a crime by doing so, and if Rittenhouse hadn’t been forced to act in self-defense it’s almost certain that at the end of the evening he would have once again left the AR-15 at Black’s home when he headed back to his own house in northern Illinois.

This was never a standard “straw buy”, in other words, and there’s no guarantee that Binger would have been able to convince a jury that the purchase of the rifle should result in a felony conviction and a prison sentence. In that regard, the deal makes sense not only for Dominick Black, but for the prosecution, who now get to avoid the prospect of another embarrassing defeat in open court.

This could all have been easily avoided
KR loans his friend $ to buy a gun.
The guy buys the gun, lets KR use it now and again.
KR wants the $ back, the guy doesn't have it, he gives him the rife in trade.
All 100% legal.

A friend ask him to buy a gun for him and he did. Dominic was doing the legal thing and keeping the gun at his place, in his possession, until Kyle was was to turn 18. Perfectly legal to do that.

Letting Kyle shoot the gun at Dominic's family property was legal. Letting Kyle use the gun on the night of the shootings was legal.

Dominic sure as hell did not "contribute to the delinquency of a minor" because the minor was never convicted of any delinquency.

Dominic is a political prisoner made so by an out of control Democrat Prosecutor. We see a lot of that shit, don't we? The Democrats go after the innocent but let the thugs that cause all the rioting, looting

Dominic is a political prisoner made so by an out of control Democrat Prosecutor. We see a lot of that shit, don't we? The Democrats go after the innocent but let the thugs that cause all the rioting, looting and destruction go free. Why hasn't GG been charged with illegally carrying a pistol? Why aren't hundreds of Negroes and the pathetic confused White pukes that helped them charged with the destruction they did in Kenosha?

Neither Dominic Black or Kyle Rittenhouse should have ever been charged with anything.
He was not charged under federal charges, but there is no disputing, being a straw buyer (filling out the paperwork, signing the forms in your name, for the purpose of supplying the weapon to someone eles is against federal law. I don't know about state law there. It may or may not be a crime. There law on supplying a weapon to somebody unable to buy one in their own name and then, that person being involve in a death or injury (it does not have to be criminal death or injury) is likewise clear, whether you like the laws of Minnesota or not. The judge knocked it down to contributing to delinquency as part of the plea deal. Fine. I wouldn't want Dominic Black to take a big fall, because Kyle got himself into some shit and had to shoot his way out of it in self defense, either. That says nothing to whether the original state charges against Dominick Black were accurate by the state law. They were. It says that the judge realized correctly, the two cases were linked and that the state had not proved Kyle guilty of murder, so it would be like trying get the dog, but only coming up with a piece of the tail. It was not in the courts interest or the interest of the community or the state as a whole to pursue that. So the plea deal is the plea deal and it was just, as it gave Dominic Black the message, the state frowns on this kind of thing and he had best not do it again.
I don't the young Mr. Black wants any more and will not repeat. Do you really think, Black should have turned down the deal, stated his belief that buying weapons in his own name and supplying them to juveniles, too young to buy from another state and gone for the glory to prove your theory, or do you, like I figure he should correctly take the deal, pay the 2 grand and put this behind him?
destruction go free. Why hasn't GG been charged with illegally carrying a pistol? Why aren't hundreds of Negroes and the pathetic confused White pukes that helped them charged with the destruction they did in Kenosha?

I don't the young Mr. Black wants any more and will not repeat. Do you really think, Black should have turned down the deal, stated his belief that buying weapons in his own name and supplying them to juveniles, too young to buy from another state and gone for the glory to prove your theory, or do you, like I figure he should correctly take the deal, pay the 2 grand and put this behind him?

He is innocent of any crime.

However, he is agreeing to a County level fine. Not even a misdemeanor. Essentially like a traffic fine.

Any lawyer would tell him to jump at it and not look back.

It would cost him tens of thousands of dollars if not a hundred grand to fight it.

You are confused. Dominic Black was not buying weapons and supplying them to juveniles. He bought a gun for a friend with the stipulation that he maintain possession of the gun until Kyle became 18. Perfectly legal even with the fact that Kyle gave him the money to buy the weapon. Not even considered a straw purchase under the State or Federal law.

I have a Nephew that wanted an AR-15 so I built one for him when he was 16. I did it with the stipulation that his dad keep it for him until he was 18. During those two years he shot it several times. When he became 18 the rifle was his. Everything was legal and it was not me supplying weapons to juveniles.

It sounds like he made a plea deal that went south when Kyle was found NOT GUILTY...

And now he's being hung out to dry.

He is innocent of any crime.

However, he is agreeing to a County level fine. Not even a misdemeanor. Essentially like a traffic fine.

Any lawyer would tell him to jump at it and not look back.

It would cost him tens of thousands of dollars if not a hundred grand to fight it.

You are confused. Dominic Black was not buying weapons and supplying them to juveniles. He bought a gun for a friend with the stipulation that he maintain possession of the gun until Kyle became 18. Perfectly legal even with the fact that Kyle gave him the money to buy the weapon. Not even considered a straw purchase under the State or Federal law.

I have a Nephew that wanted an AR-15 so I built one for him when he was 16. I did it with the stipulation that his dad keep it for him until he was 18. During those two years he shot it several times. When he became 18 the rifle was his. Everything was legal and it was not me supplying weapons to juveniles.
He bought that one and supplied it. That law says nothing about whether doing in once or for a living. It is painfully obvious he did not keep it in his possession until Kyle was 18. Definitely considered a straw purchase under Federal law.

He bought that one and supplied it. That law says nothing about whether doing in once or for a living. It is painfully obvious he did not keep it in his possession until Kyle was 18. Definitely considered a straw purchase under Federal law.

Yes there is the difference.

A "straw purchase" usually requires an immediate change of hands and a profit to the buyer. Dominic was not charged with conducting a straw purchase either under Federal or State law because he did not meet the definition for the crime.

Keeping it your possession does not mean you can't let somebody else shoot it.

I let other people shoot my firearms all the time and they are sure as hell in my possession under the law.

Since you are confused about this I will provide a lawyer to explain it to you.

Yes there is the difference.

A "straw purchase" usually requires an immediate change of hands and a profit to the buyer. Dominic was not charged with conducting a straw purchase either under Federal or State law because he did not meet the definition for the crime.

Keeping it your possession does not mean you can't let somebody else shoot it.

I let other people shoot my firearms all the time and they are sure as hell in my possession under the law.

Since you are confused about this I will provide a lawyer to explain it to you.

Does not require a profit. It is not about restraint of trade or taking bad business practice into account. It is about keep gun from going into the hands of people that cannot buy them legally. They are not in your possession if you are not with them. I have no idea what the laws are in your state. You are criminally liable in Minnesota, by the reading of the statute they charged him with. Not sure why you guys can't just be glad they didn't prosecute the kid to the extent of the law. I bet he is not a really bad young guy. He got a good plea deal. Has no state felony record and just a $2,000 fine. Heck, send the kid some money, if you like.

Does not require a profit. It is not about restraint of trade or taking bad business practice into account. It is about keep gun from going into the hands of people that cannot buy them legally. They are not in your possession if you are not with them. I have no idea what the laws are in your state. You are criminally liable in Minnesota, by the reading of the statute they charged him with. Not sure why you guys can't just be glad they didn't prosecute the kid to the extent of the law. I bet he is not a really bad young guy. He got a good plea deal. Has no state felony record and just a $2,000 fine. Heck, send the kid some money, if you like.
First of all did you watch the video that I assigned to you?

Here in Florida, like in Wisconsin, there are different laws when it comes to buying a firearm and being able to shoot it.

A 17 year old cannot buy a firearm in WI but he can carry it and he can shoot it. It is not a crime to let a 17 year shoot a firearm. A 17 year old has the same right to carry and shoot an AR meeting the length requirements as any adult.

There is no law that says you can't let a 17 shoot an AR. There is no law that says you can't buy a firearm for a 17 year old and then keep it at your house and let him shoot it from time to time.

There was no straw purchase crime here.

If you think there is and have the proof then you should contact Littlefinger and let him know before he lets Dominic plea to a minor County level fine that has nothing to do with a straw purchase law.

First of all did you watch the video that I assigned to you?

Here in Florida, like in Wisconsin, there are different laws when it comes to buying a firearm and being able to shoot it.

A 17 year old cannot buy a firearm in WI but he can carry it and he can shoot it. It is not a crime to let a 17 year shoot a firearm. A 17 year old has the same right to carry and shoot an AR meeting the length requirements as any adult.

There is no law that says you can't let a 17 shoot an AR. There is no law that says you can't buy a firearm for a 17 year old and then keep it at your house and let him shoot it from time to time.

There was no straw purchase crime here.

If you think there is and have the proof then you should contact Littlefinger and let him know before he lets Dominic plea to a minor County level fine that has nothing to do with a straw purchase law.
No. I don't accept assignments anymore. In the state he was in, it requires adult supervision. Yes it was a straw purchase crime, though never prosecuted by the Feds. I don't know if there is a straw purchase statute in that state. It wasn't the statute he was charged with. Does that make it right, just because the Feds didn't take over those cases and prosecute? Some people wanted it taken out of the hands of the state by the Feds. Are you one of those? I have no problem with what the plea deal offer. Why do you?

No. I don't accept assignments anymore. In the state he was in, it requires adult supervision. Yes it was a straw purchase crime, though never prosecuted by the Feds. I don't know if there is a straw purchase statute in that state. It wasn't the statute he was charged with. Does that make it right, just because the Feds didn't take over those cases and prosecute? Some people wanted it taken out of the hands of the state by the Feds. Are you one of those? I have no problem with what the plea deal offer. Why do you?

If you don't want to listen to what the lawyer has to say then that explains why you are a dumbass.

You are as confused about Dominic Black as you were about Kyle Rittenhouse.

I provided you with an expert that explained it very well but typical of a stupid uneducated Moon Bat you chose to keep your head up your ass rather than understand reality.

I can't help you if you are unwilling to help yourself.

Then you wonder why we ridicule you stupid uneducated Moon Bats so much of the time.

If you don't want to listen to what the lawyer has to say then that explains why you are a dumbass.

You are as confused about Dominic Black as you were about Kyle Rittenhouse.

I provided you with an expert that explained it very well but typical of a stupid uneducated Moon Bat you chose to keep your head up your ass rather than understand reality.

I can't help you if you are unwilling to help yourself.

Then you wonder why we ridicule you stupid uneducated Moon Bats so much of the time.
I cheated and read the state law instead, days ago. It does not refer to hunting statutes as defense argued. No reading of the statute can be construed to make the case, it is only about criminal injury. Dominic's step father testified, the gun was being kept at his house, until Rittenhouse turned 18, but on the day of the riot, Dominic and Rittenhouse went to his house and took the gun while he was not home. It does not say Dominic went to his home and picked up the Rifle. Dominic was wrong by state law, the judge just didn't want to was the tail if dog was free to go. Damn sensible of him, due to the outcome of the Rittenhouse trial.
The Assistant DA : “I believe that does serve as a form of punishment and a deterrence to anyone going forward into the future,” Mr. Binger said. “I do want to close by saying that I do believe that it is a serious offense to purchase a firearm for someone who is not legally able to do so. Our office will continue to vigorously prosecute those offenses. And it is still our office’s position that 17-year-olds should not go armed with firearms."
But you think, there was nothing wrong. I guess you never heard of a plea deal before. If it wasn't wrong, just what do you think the contributing to the delinquency of a minor charge was about? Did he give lil Kyle a beer or something? NO. Maybe you think this trial changed the law, just because it was pled away under these circumstance. It sounds like in the same circumstance you would become a repeat offender, probably resulting in facing the whole charge and hard time. You have no sense of right and wrong, if it interferes with what you choose to do, legal or illegal, by state law, federal law or anybody else's law. You are just not too bright.
You are the type we consistently ridicule for your stupidity on this board.

I cheated and read the state law instead, days ago. It does not refer to hunting statutes as defense argued. No reading of the statute can be construed to make the case, it is only about criminal injury. Dominic's step father testified, the gun was being kept at his house, until Rittenhouse turned 18, but on the day of the riot, Dominic and Rittenhouse went to his house and took the gun while he was not home. It does not say Dominic went to his home and picked up the Rifle. Dominic was wrong by state law, the judge just didn't want to was the tail if dog was free to go. Damn sensible of him, due to the outcome of the Rittenhouse trial.
The Assistant DA : “I believe that does serve as a form of punishment and a deterrence to anyone going forward into the future,” Mr. Binger said. “I do want to close by saying that I do believe that it is a serious offense to purchase a firearm for someone who is not legally able to do so. Our office will continue to vigorously prosecute those offenses. And it is still our office’s position that 17-year-olds should not go armed with firearms."
But you think, there was nothing wrong. I guess you never heard of a plea deal before. If it wasn't wrong, just what do you think the contributing to the delinquency of a minor charge was about? Did he give lil Kyle a beer or something? NO. Maybe you think this trial changed the law, just because it was pled away under these circumstance. It sounds like in the same circumstance you would become a repeat offender, probably resulting in facing the whole charge and hard time. You have no sense of right and wrong, if it interferes with what you choose to do, legal or illegal, by state law, federal law or anybody else's law. You are just not too bright.
You are the type we consistently ridicule for your stupidity on this board.

You didn't watch the analysis in the video by a Wisconsin Lawyer because because you have your head up your ass and you don't want to know the real facts.

Typical Moon Bat denial and stupidity.

Forum List

Back