The ham sandwich indictment

The traitor is Biden.

And was that a veiled threat? People who now support Trump will be accused of a crime? Because that is what you just did to me.

They love using threats. Just another of their lame, broken tools.

No, this is what the Democrats have descended to. Nothing is off-limits to prevent the Communist sympathizers with blocking their number one threat to The Agenda.

You're a moron talking about "Communists" ... Loser Trump makes the same accusations.

1) He didn’t lie. Prove it.

2) All this garbage is to prevent Trump from running, and likely winning, the 2024 election.

3) It’s time Garland stops protecting the Biden Family and that Joe pay for all the corruption he enabled.

Start a thread when you have evidence and Biden is indicted.

Start a thread when you have evidence and Biden is indicted.

You expect this with Garland at the helm? There is more evidence against Biden than there ever was against Trump. The Democrats even lied to the FISA court because they a) wanted more than anything to start an investigation and b) didn’t have enough evidence without lying.

Honestly, there is NO WAY that honest, informed(if there are any) Democrats can be so naive not to see this. It is impossible. I know you and other Democrats are programmed to defend their leaders at all costs, but at least TRY to be honest with yourself.

You expect this with Garland at the helm? There is more evidence against Biden than there ever was against Trump. The Democrats even lied to the FISA court because they a) wanted more than anything to start an investigation and b) didn’t have enough evidence without lying.

Honestly, there is NO WAY that honest, informed(if there are any) Democrats can be so naive not to see this. It is impossible. I know you and other Democrats are programmed to defend their leaders at all costs, but at least TRY to be honest with yourself.

If Trump wasn't guilty of this, he was surely guilty of something.

(Or so the argument goes when others complained about an unfair justice system in the past)

You guys notice the OP is acknowledging that tRump is gonna get convicted?

This is a step forward, a small motion towards reality and acceptance.

In Other Words : PROGRESS!
I think we all assume he will be convicted, and then he will win on appeal.

I think we all assume he will be convicted, and then he will win on appeal.
And the Dems know that. They know they have no case. But it’s not about justice to them - it’s about stopping the man who will interfere with the Leftist Transformation Agenda of America.

And the majority of Americans know that.

Forum List

Back