The Hamas atrocity stories are FAKE

Great post. Thank you.

One thing I’ve noticed about dumb Americans is their inability to put themselves in the shoes of Palestinians. They just refuse to do it. I suspect it’s some kind of Orwellian brainwashing they’ve suffered, or maybe it’s just ignorance.

Thank you,.... I try.

If the dumb and disloyal Americans who support anything the genocidal Zionists do only realized how stupid the Israelis think they are:

"WHAT DO ISRAELIS THINK ABOUT AMERICANS? START WITH DISDAIN"
What Do Israelis Think About Americans? Start With Disdain.

EXCERPT " Though Israel is a famously fractious society, Israelis tend to agree on one thing: Their strongest supporters are an inherently dupable people.

“Most Israelis think Americans are pro-Israel and we can sell them anything, especially mud from the Dead Sea,” said David Lifshitz, the lead writer for the Israeli comedy show “Eretz Nehederet,” or “Wonderful Land.”

“Or — just regular mud with a ‘Dead Sea’ sticker on it.”

But it’s not just American tourists whom many Israelis see as guileless. American foreign policy is held up to similar scrutiny here, even as Israel receives billions of dollars in foreign aid from the United States each year.

The naivete Israelis perceive in Americans is not just something they believe only Israel’s adversaries exploit; Israelis believe they can do so, too — and do. In a secretly recorded video of a 2001 discussion with a group of terror victims in the Ofra settlement in the Israeli occupied West Bank, now-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu laid out this widely held perception.

“I know what America is,” Netanyahu, told the settlers. “America is a thing that can be easily moved, moved in the right direction. CONTINUED

Do you blame her?
Yes and no.
She's been brainwashed to hate Jews.
It's up to her if she's going to act like a sheep or if she's going to use her own brains.

Arab countries have been using Palestinians for 70s years as a club to beat over the heads of Jews. If they weren't so evil they'd do something about them. But, even they don't allow Palestinians into their country because they're nothing but trouble for anyone who tries to deal with them. Jordan and Egypt have booted them out of their countries in mass.

They keep braying like donkeys for a ceasefire, but have nothing to say about the release of the 120 hostages that would allow for a ceasefire.
When they got their ceasefire they never abided by the agreed to terms. You really can't trust Palestinians -- unless you re a brainwashed leftists

Thank you,.... I try.

If the dumb and disloyal Americans who support anything the genocidal Zionists do only realized how stupid the Israelis think they are:

What Do Israelis Think About Americans? Start With Disdain.

EXCERPT " Though Israel is a famously fractious society, Israelis tend to agree on one thing: Their strongest supporters are an inherently dupable people.

“Most Israelis think Americans are pro-Israel and we can sell them anything, especially mud from the Dead Sea,” said David Lifshitz, the lead writer for the Israeli comedy show “Eretz Nehederet,” or “Wonderful Land.”

“Or — just regular mud with a ‘Dead Sea’ sticker on it.”

But it’s not just American tourists whom many Israelis see as guileless. American foreign policy is held up to similar scrutiny here, even as Israel receives billions of dollars in foreign aid from the United States each year.

The naivete Israelis perceive in Americans is not just something they believe only Israel’s adversaries exploit; Israelis believe they can do so, too — and do. In a secretly recorded video of a 2001 discussion with a group of terror victims in the Ofra settlement in the Israeli occupied West Bank, now-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu laid out this widely held perception.

“I know what America is,” Netanyahu, told the settlers. “America is a thing that can be easily moved, moved in the right direction. CONTINUED

OMG! My feelings are hurt. What does Hamas think about Americans?

Watch this you fucking warmongering inhuman establishment dupes. Lisa558 westwall Toddsterpatriot gtopa1 Wobbly

Roudy

Maybe the Muslim savages shouldn’t have gone on their “hunt-and-torture Jews” barbaric massacre. Funny how you antisemites never mention that Islamic terrorists are responsible for everything that’s happened.

Double standards, as usual.

One of my Arabic instructors was a Palestinian woman. She was the nicest person you'll ever meet....till you make the mistake of mentioning Israel or Jews.
Then she became Archie Bunker.
No surprise. The vast majority of Palestinians support the Islamic terror attack on Jews. Yet Biden wants Americans to think they’re all so innocent.

Israeli officials have openly used language of genocide, and they've pretty much admitted they want to wipe out everyone in Gaza.

That's awful!

How many have they killed so far?
They’re not very good at it, are they? About 1% have been killed, 99% remain.

The fact is if Israel actually wanted to commit genocide, it would have been done weeks ago.

Maybe the Muslim savages shouldn’t have gone on their “hunt-and-torture Jews” barbaric massacre. Funny how you antisemites never mention that Islamic terrorists are responsible for everything that’s happened.

Double standards, as usual.
They also don’t mention that Hamas is still not releasing the hostages. Minor detail.

They also don’t mention that Hamas is still not releasing the hostages. Minor detail.
Yup. And we have liberals tearing down the posters of the hostages. They want to brainwash people into thinking Da Joos are the bad guys, and in order to do that, you have to keep quiet about the atrocities committed by and continuing by the Muslim terrorists.

Is HAMAS paying you by the post? You might be making money now, but you’ll burn in hell for it.

Ever heard of Faust?
You think a peacenik like me works for Hamas. lol.

You love war, so peace is a concept unknown to you.

Forum List

Back