The Hamas atrocity stories are FAKE

I don’t think you’ll many takers here for her peace loving opinions. She is very courageous and intelligent. Beautiful too.
It is sort of ironic.

Westwall demands, "show us the pictures. . " and she has it, right there in this documentary, video even, of IDF soldier joking while they scope out pali kids and then snipe them down.
1702165492416.png

And the UN has reviewed them, and made rulings on them, ruling them war crimes, citing chapter and verse. . .
1702165384642.png

Well done, VERY well done piece.

They put babies in ovens and raped women and now they think they’re in a position to dictate when Israel should ceasefire or stop. :cuckoo:
See? Dumb as a stone. You believe propaganda. Your mind is not your own.

Ok, according to USMD, no Gazan children have died, you all! :laugh2: Spread the news!

And while we're at it, War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery and Ignorance is Strength!

:salute:
Nobody has ever said that, but thanks for dropping a reference to a book you quite clearly don't understand.

Of course children have died, silly. But that's what happens when you're forced into fighting an enemy who wages war against civilians and hides behind women and children. It's unfortunate, but it happens. 7,736 British children also died during the German's Blitz in WW2, over 5,000 German children died during the allied bombing of Dresden, and between 40,000-70,000 children died in the nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

I knew that someone would reply with that response. I used to believe that and I would say the same things. I no longer buy the "human shields" excuse, at least not automatically. There are way too many disturbing facts in regard to the whole thing that cannot be ignored, I just don't buy the mainstream narrative anymore.

It is sort of ironic.

Westwall demands, "show us the pictures. . " and she has it, right there in this documentary, video even, of IDF soldier joking while they scope out pali kids and then snipe them down.
View attachment 870562

And the UN has reviewed them, and made rulings on them, ruling them war crimes, citing chapter and verse. . .
View attachment 870561

Westwall is a she? I hasn't known that.

I will have to start flirting with her, now.

I don’t think you’ll many takers here for her peace loving opinions
And that, if i may, is the bottom line Gip

What's the head count now? 11 million 'muzzies' killed by the west in the last few decades?

All while the west takes the righteous stance of them deserving it , albeit they were a construct of the west

ergo, the very sorts that demand peace and freedom at the price of your existence , have sold it out to the lowest bidder

where you, I, or anyone else to argue it some lefty,domestic terrorist, conspirator theorist....

~S~

It is sort of ironic.

View attachment 870562

View attachment 870561

I get the feeling they don't click on things that don't go along with their Establishment view. It's a shame, really, that the ones who need to see those things the most usually don't.

I knew that someone would reply with that response. I used to believe that and I would say the same things. I no longer buy the "human shields" excuse, at least not automatically. There are way too many disturbing facts in regard to the whole thing that cannot be ignored, I just don't buy the mainstream narrative anymore.
They’ll believe anything Mossad tells them.

Hamas hasn't managed to extract $ Trillions (1) from America because traitorous American Zionist shills hate people they've never met and about whom they know nothing.

Here's what your hero has to say about Israel's "ally":

“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” - Benjamin Netanyahu

(1). "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S.
aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED

What does Hamas think about Americans?

Am I supposed to sit here watching a 124 minute video?

Was Gaza fighting for freedom when their leaders invaded Israel and brutally murdered 1,400 innocent people without provocation?

Apparently several participating in this thread thread think that is justified but Israel responding is not.

Seriously? As if building networks of tunnels underneath hospitals isn't using human shields?

What the hell do you think Hamas was doing in those tunnels? Watching Teletubbies videos on the VCR and making smores?

It is sort of ironic.

View attachment 870562

View attachment 870561

I watched the video. It is crap. No one can say who it is, or when it was made. I can tell you this, as a shooter, there are MANY problems with the presentation.

Forum List

Back