The Harvey situation is slipping out of Trump's control

B-b-but..Melania's SHOES!!!!!
/----/
Shoes.jpg

Port Arthur, TX is drowning, rescuers can't keep up. This is a disaster, as Trump brags about crowd sizes.
'We ain’t doing no damn good': volunteer rescuers struggle in Houston
Let us pray.

What would you like to see Trump do?

What would you like to see Gregg Abbott do?

What would you like Mayor Freeman to do?

Is Hurricane Harvey going to be the event to impeach Trump?

Now as you get ready to tell me how I am this Trump loving fag and how I support the deaths of innocent people up and down the Gulf Coast let me explain something to simple minded individuals like you:

1. Nine trillion gallons of water fell on the region.

2. Houston is the fourth largest city in America.

3. From Corpus to Beaumont you have more people here than some States populations.

4. During Rita ( another hurricane ) people died during the evacuation process.

5. Harvey broke records that will never get broken again in our lifetime.

Now I know you will ignore reality and play your game that Trump hate Black, Hispanic and Asian people but the hater is you.

In fact what are you doing to help those in need?

Did you donate blood, clothing, food or money?

Are you out there like the Cajun Navy and saving people while risking your life?

If not then who the fuck are you!?!

Those like you make me sick!

I rode this storm and was cleaning ditches, feeding people and being an oncall medic, so before you claim I did nothing or I am doing nothing, well then I just told you what I have been doing.

I even drove miles to find supplies!

Today I will work on roofs, clean yards and still feed people and most are Tejano!

So as you get ready to write your fucking shit please come down here and say what you write because the people of this region will show you what a worthless fuck you are!

Now fuck off!

Port Arthur, TX is drowning, rescuers can't keep up. This is a disaster, as Trump brags about crowd sizes.
Let us pray.

What would you like to see Trump do?

What would you like to see Gregg Abbott do?

What would you like Mayor Freeman to do?

Is Hurricane Harvey going to be the event to impeach Trump?

Now as you get ready to tell me how I am this Trump loving fag and how I support the deaths of innocent people up and down the Gulf Coast let me explain something to simple minded individuals like you:

1. Nine trillion gallons of water fell on the region.

2. Houston is the fourth largest city in America.

3. From Corpus to Beaumont you have more people here than some States populations.

4. During Rita ( another hurricane ) people died during the evacuation process.

5. Harvey broke records that will never get broken again in our lifetime.

Now I know you will ignore reality and play your game that Trump hate Black, Hispanic and Asian people but the hater is you.

In fact what are you doing to help those in need?

Did you donate blood, clothing, food or money?

Are you out there like the Cajun Navy and saving people while risking your life?

If not then who the fuck are you!?!

Those like you make me sick!

I rode this storm and was cleaning ditches, feeding people and being an oncall medic, so before you claim I did nothing or I am doing nothing, well then I just told you what I have been doing.

I even drove miles to find supplies!

Today I will work on roofs, clean yards and still feed people and most are Tejano!

So as you get ready to write your fucking shit please come down here and say what you write because the people of this region will show you what a worthless fuck you are!

Now fuck off!
/----/ Thank you so much for what you do. I'm donating money and will call the NY Blood Bank to make a donation.

He
Let us pray.
That's the rescuers fault, not Trumps.
Why didn't Trumpet roll up his pants and help?
He was busy coordinating disaster relief with federal, state, and local officials at their command center. You know this!

He
Let us pray.
That's the rescuers fault, not Trumps.
Why didn't Trumpet roll up his pants and help?
He was busy coordinating disaster relief with federal, state, and local officials at their command center. You know this!
He doesn't need to coordinate since there are departments that do it.....He doesn't operate every 52 agencies...

Forum List

Back