The hate hoax list grows more diverse

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Jun142024

Democrat Candidate Arrested for Hate Hoax

Hate hoaxes have a political subtext, because the intent is usually to prop up the Cultural Marxist ideology of the Democratic Party, according to which the core population is bad because it is mean to those who belong to identity groups outside the norm. Rarely though is the connection to politics this direct:
A Democratic candidate who blamed former President Donald Trump and other Republicans for “Hinduphobic” messages sent to him on social media was arrested after an investigation found that he had sent them himself.
The foiled hoaxer is Taral Patel, a commissioner candidate in Fort Bend County, Texas.
The Democrat was booked on a third-degree felony charge of online impersonation and a misdemeanor charge of misrepresentation of identity for sending himself racist messages after an investigation by the Fort Bend District Attorney’s Public Integrity Division and the Texas Rangers.
Integrity and Democrats are like oil and water.
Patel had secured his party’s nomination. Unsurprisingly, he previously worked in the Biden Administration.
Please welcome Taral Patel to the Hate Hoax List.
On a tip from Mr. Freemarket
All links highlighted

He called himself a broke ass street shitta

Bubba.jpg

Jun142024

Hate hoaxes have a political subtext, because the intent is usually to prop up the Cultural Marxist ideology of the Democratic Party, according to which the core population is bad because it is mean to those who belong to identity groups outside the norm. Rarely though is the connection to politics this direct:

The foiled hoaxer is Taral Patel, a commissioner candidate in Fort Bend County, Texas.

Patel had secured his party’s nomination. Unsurprisingly, he previously worked in the Biden Administration.
All links highlighted

54kezub1hp6r4ylcyxng_800.jpg

Jun142024

All links highlighted

Another one living the American Dream who comes up with a half-baked dishonest scheme to play the victim and enrich themselves with illegitimate sympathy, as opposed to merit.

Pathetic.

z77ph.jpg

Patel's statement from September 2023, where he plays on the gullibility of his low-IQ wannabe-victim Democrat supporters...

“As your Democratic candidate for County Commissioner, I am always open to criticism of my policy positions and stances on issues. However, when my Republican opponents supporters’ decide to hurl #racist, #anti-immigrant, #Hinduphobic, or otherwise disgusting insults at my family, faith community, colleagues, and me - that crosses a line. Fort Bend County’s diversity has made us all stronger, and these hateful images, a small sample attached here, are from a place of deep and misguided fear - incited by people like former President Donald Trump and today’s extremist Republican party fear that immigrants are ‘taking their jobs’ and setting out to hurt our own communities,”

“From an early age, my parents taught me the importance of treating all people with dignity and respect, and I’ve never forgotten that lesson. For 27 years, I’ve worked with members of the Commissioners Court to build Fort Bend into one of the most diverse counties in the nation. I do not know the people to whom these comments are attributed, but they are reprehensible and do not reflect my values or the values that made Fort Bend County such a wonderful, safe, and family-friendly place to live.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back