The Heart of the AGW Premise Fails Empirical Review.

Why don't a few of you b****hes pass the feminine pads around and start telling me about your church.

Because you're all so f***n stupid you're embarrassed somebody told you a cold nitrogen bath's a heater.

And that you wasted your years trying to convince people a nitrogen bath many degrees colder than the rock it's chilling, made more light, heat the rock 33 degrees warmer,

every time the cold light blocking refrigerants in the bath make less light reach the rock and warm it.

That's why you sh*** for brains janitors don't have the balls step up and defend your church.

Your hand starts sweating, and won't go over and make you click "reply" and start proselytizing for your HICK'S religion.

Cmon c**funnels tell us all a story about how the cold nitrogen bath,

made more light warm a rock,

everytime insulation in the rock

made less light warm the rock.

ALL of you TOGETHER don't have the I.Q. points to explain a COLD BATH is a 33 DEGREE HEATER.

Because you're STUPID.

Because you're all educated in the PUBLIC schools, where you graduated 30% behind home-schooled Ozarks FUNDIES teaching themselves the 3Rs on their front porch chain swing.

30% behing home-schooled Ozarks fundies in EVERY EDUCATIONAL METRIC ever devised to hide how insufferably STUPID every one of you were when you left the 12 years of government indoctrination that

"Fancy guvurmint min has dun discovered POT'S like HEROIN
and that a COLD nitrogen BATH, is a MAGiCAL HEEDUR! YaW!!

I dare ONE of you b**ches to show me another instance of CONDUCTION CHILLING a LIGHT-WARMED ROCK with a BATH

such that the rock winds up WARMER due to the COLD BATH BLOCKING NEARLY 25% of LIGHT warming the rock.

The cooling green house gases reduce the sunlight to the planet by abou 22%.

There's no such thing as COOLING something 22%
leading to it WARMING something 33 degrees.

If it existed you sh** for brains Taco Bellers wouldn't be hiding and sitting there at your keyboards eating boogers and deflecting from the fact you're too STUPID

to EXPLAIN to someone
how someone ELSE convinced you a COLD NITROGEN BATH WARMED A LIGHT WARMED ROCK,

it was REDUCING LIGHT to by 22%.

S** for brains HicKs.

ONE of you b***es tell me you know of another cold nitrogen bath that made a light warmed rock WARMER

by REMOVING 22% of the light warming it.

Any one of you little b****es wanna try to defend your Church?

No you're too chickensh** to bring your Church up to me because you know I'll have everybody who ever comes by here laughing in your illiterate, innumerate faces.

No you all sit there with those boogers on your fingers, wondering if you eat it and don't tell anybody if it'll relieve the nervous fear of having to explain to somebody how a man

CONVINCED YOU that a COLD NITROGEN BATH, stopping 22% of the light WARMING a LIGHT-WARMED ROCK

is actually a MAGICAL HEEDUR and the COLD NITROGEN BATH, made the TEMPERATURE of the ROCK it CHILLED

rise 33 degrees - AFTER the magical insulation,

CREATED out of NOTHING, the 22% energy it caused to be REFRACTED to SPACE - never ENTERING Earth's physical, hence mathematical accounting systems,

then having "made thim rock dun be 22 pur sint warmer, after it dun made the rock 22% COOLER,"

"made the rock AND the entire COLD NITROGEN BATH, 33 degrees WARMER"

than if there WAS NO COLD NITROGEN BATH.

That kind of sh*** for brains INNUMERACY and ILLITERACY is what's got you PUBBERS
in here squealing a MAGICAL GAiSSiNESS dun made a COLD NITROGEN BATH, a HEATER,
not a COLD NITROGEN BATH.

What a bunch of mall shoe-store class intellectual c**funnels

Show us. SHOW US YOUR MATHEMATICS where you CHILL a ROCK with COLD NITROGEN
then add COLD LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS to the COLD NITROGEN BATH
and make the THERMOMETERS on the ROCK
show MORE light reaching and warming the rock,

you stupid,
booger-eating HicKS

everytime the MAGICAL GASSINESS makes LESS LIGHT warm the ROCK.

I D.A.R.E. one of you b****es to bring your church up to me.

I DARE you to start barking abowt thuh magical gaissiness what dun made uh
COLD NITROGEN BATH
a HEEDUR.

HiCKs.

"At'TaiR MaGiCaL GAiSSiNess, dun made uh... COALD BATH uh HEEDUR, YAW!!"

Every last illiterate and innumerate pubber condom-lubricant-for-brains is afraid to testify of your church.

Cmon, MAGICAL GAISSINES dun MADE a COLD NITROGEN BATH a HEEDuR Barkers,

TESTIFY!

Get up on your TACO BELL box of dried beans and DISSEMBLE a few SYLLABLES for everybody about how

FIRST the rock was in vacuum of space, being heated with ONE mode of cooling,
and then,
a COLD NITROGEN BATH WASHING HEAT off of it made it's temperature go HIGHER and HIGHER

as the - Cmon you little squealers - what's the next line?

AS the MAGICALNESS of the GAiSSiNESS dun made MOAR LIGHT WARM that ROCK,
evur time the magicalness of the GAiSSiNESS dun made LESS LIGHT WARM the ROCK.

Sing it all in harmony you 60 I.Q. public school hicks. I DARE each and every one of you
to come in here and start answering questions about your STORY

that a COLD NITROGEN BATH
is MAKING a LIGHT-WARMED ROCK
EVER WARMER
every time the bath makes LESS LIGHT reach and warm the ROCK.

Tick, ToCK, TiCK, ToCK, EVERY LAST ONE of you STUPID PUBLIC SCHOOL INDOCTRINATED PiNHeaDS

is so scared to mention your church the entire internet can hear the SWEAT pouring out of you as you cast around

DESPERATELY looking for the GUTS to MENTION your CHURCH.

The reason you're all HIDING is because you're SCARED.

You're all sitting there SWEATING. And ASHAMED you have to come tell the world YOU THOUGHT COLD BATHS
are magical HEATERs.

And that everytime INSULATION in the COLD BATH,
made LESS LIGHT WARM a ROCK,

MAGICALNESS of the GAiSSiNESS
made SENSORS SHOE MORE LIGHT warming the ROCK.

The most FLAGRANT and SHAMELESS and UNDISGUISED violation of Conservation of Energy,

and you booger-eaters are sucking that sh** up like it's ENERGY drink.

COLD BATH makes ROCK get WARMER
by being MANY DEGREES COLDER and CONDUCTION CHILLING IT
and while INSULATION in the BATH
makes LESS WARMING LIGHT even REACH the rock.

That's your stories, and you're all too chickensh*** to stand up and testify that

"Oh, it's REELE YaW!

EVUR TIME the MAGICAL GAiSSiNESS dun made LESS LIGHT WARM the ROCK,

the MAGICALNESS
of the GAISSINESS
dun made SINT SURS SHOW MOAR LIGHT COMIN' OWT OF IF YAW!!"

Stupid,
Brainsless
C*NTS,

SQUEALING to the HIGH HEAVENS that - in TRUTH,
LESS LIGHT WARMING A ROCK,
makes SENSORS SHOW
MORE LIGHT WARMING the ROCK.

Everytime INSULATION makes
LESS light WARM the ROCK.

I DARE one of you B***ches to come in here and try to defend that STUPID sh**.

Every last illiterate and innumerate pubber condom-lubricant-for-brains is afraid to testify of your church.

TESTIFY!

Get up on your TACO BELL box of dried beans and DISSEMBLE a few SYLLABLES for everybody about how

and then,
a COLD NITROGEN BATH WASHING HEAT off of it made it's temperature go HIGHER and HIGHER

Sing it all in harmony you 60 I.Q. public school hicks. I DARE each and every one of you

EVER WARMER

Here is your "global warming" in a fucking nutshell.....it's called "geo-engineering" aka Solar Radiation Management. This climate change bullshit is being intentionally caused to scare the sheeple. I would be glad to debate this topic if you are one of those "fossil fuels" believers.

26804772_466911373702676_8101774159962677084_n.jpg
23472300_1961736130508547_5947182326513376060_n.jpg

TESTIFY!

and then,

EVER WARMER

Here is your "global warming" in a fucking nutshell.....it's called "geo-engineering" aka Solar Radiation Management. This climate change bullshit is being intentionally caused to scare the sheeple. I would be glad to debate this topic if you are one of those "fossil fuels" believers.

View attachment 203398 View attachment 203399

Dale I'm actually an Radiation or Radiant Communications Electronic Engineer, whose first career was as an environmental, atmospheric and biological chemist serving my mother in some businesses she started to give my terminally ill brother an education. I naturally got pulled into the orbit of it and it turned into not just a commercial rare/exotic/expensive fish breeding and raising operation to sell stock to pets stores etc - but it eventually became a working retail front with about 35 aquariums and ponds where my mother, my brother, and I started breeding and raising several, and selling and or teaching people about, almost every class life discovered by mankind before it was over.

Since my mother had started the original businesses specifically to give my brother and then myself when everyone saw how bad the pube skewlz are - graduating 5 times more likely to have V.D. than a job - my mother kept expanding her business interests to teach us the chemistry and physics of the world in wider ways.

She collected and traded antiques, specifically to teach my brother and I about the business - and how to detect fraud on a commercial level. She had us collecting coins and stamps and antique glass, etc.

My brother's neuromuscular disease had him on death's bed before long so my mother had to fold these businesses up little by little, but I managed to attend those dismal public ghettos called schools ONLY for MATH, grammar and history,

then my mother made me conceive, research outline, annotate and write, scores of papers securing me not sufficient credit to graduate but DOUBLE any make-up work, because the schools were CONSTANTLY trying to imply my mother wasn't able to do as good a job educating me as they,

* * * every time my mother sent me to school with papers half the teaching facility couldn't read because all the words were too big for their stupid asses to even PRONOUNCE.

So my mother in doing this for several years, got me away from those despicable public illiteracy/innumeracy pits throughout half of 4 grades, then I graduated HS a year early.

When I was in the first of two schools for Electronic Engineering I heard JAMES HANSEN'S BOSS telling a REPORTER

the SPECIFICS of the MAGIC GAS SCAM, on an FM NPR station I kept turned on a lot in my home. He explained the COMPUTER PROGRAMMING being designed to use SOLELY STEFAN-BOLTZMANN PROCESSING

to process GAS or COMPRESSIBLE PHASE matter temperatures and how it ALWAYS delivers a MANDATORY

33 DEGREE SHORTFALL when SOMEONE DOES this. If the proper calculates are done and the value of the Atmosphere's COMPRESSION WARMING is CORRECTLY ADDED BACK to the ***erroneous*** Stefan-Botzmann ONLY fraud that

MAKES their CALCULATIONS NEVER MATCH the KNOWN-CORRECT International Standard Atmosphere, which is the ATMOSPHERIC VALUES-SET against which - ultimately every manufactured and warrantied object on the PLANET related to heat, pressure, human or animal safety, ANYTHING which is tested at specifically arranged temperature and atmospheric conditions.
EVERYTHING on the planet, BASICALLY,
that has ANY reason to be regulated or tested,
has some of it's standards based in, at the bottom of things, PROPER atmospheric TEMP/HUMIDITY/PRESSURE/COMPOSITION at the time of testing.

The International Standard Atmosphere is what EVERYthing in an aircraft or spacecraft or ANY platform with instruments in it is calibrated against; it's a KNOWN-GOOD TEMPERATURE that makes it possible for MACHINES to land jetliners with accurate temperature/humidity/density computations.

THE MAGIC GAS CHURCH'S "CALCULATIONS" fall 33 DEGREES SHORT.
Because of WHAT their FRAUD DADDY SAID about computers: "THIM COMPUTURS IS SO SMART I AIN'T GOTTA YEWZ THIM GAIS LAWS, THAY AIN'T CLIMMTIE LIKE I AM."

This from the FRAUD who told the entire PLANET the ATMOSPHERE is a MAGICAL HEATER not a COLD NITROGEN BATH
and that the LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS in the bath, REDUCING TEMPERATURE of the bath 22% off the top when calculation of global atmospheric temperature begins, and light at the surface, rather than top of atmosphere is used for calculation of the planet's surface.

Anyway Dale Hansen's BOSS explained that Hansen's MODELS NEVER INCLUDE THE MANDATORY 33 DEGREES COMPRESSION WARMING CREATED by the WEIGHT of the ATMOSPHERE.

The GAS LAW for SOLVING GAS TEMPERATURES is NEVER SEEN nor MENTIONED in their FAKED FRAUDULENT "CALCULATION" which ALWAYS COMES UP

33 DEGREES SHORT,
of the REAL Atmospheric temperature, NOTED IN the INTERNATIONAL REGULATORY and CALIBRATION standard called the International Standard Atmosphere.

Hansen's supervisor explained this as I was working alone with a little FM radio and some earbuds and I understood what the man was saying because I was ALREADY a working atmospheric chemist, and, in my third year of school as an Atmospheric radiation Engineer.

The whole thing only takes about five minutes to explain.

Calculate the termperature of the planet's atmosphere wrong, so it OBVIOUSLY doesn't match it's real temperature,
and comes up 33 Degrees SHORT by NEVER referring to GAS LAW where one normally DOES on the way to Stefan-Boltzmann processing at the end of the sequence of calculations.

Claim something seems odd and make up ANY NUMBER of FAKE REASONS and keep scamming for GRANTS was how the scam first got put together.

BUT: this is a form of what's called INVERSION FRAUD in math and chemistry.

See Dale my Father was a Police Chief who later went to work in Federal Law Enforcement,
and when my mom, ran those breeding labs and businesses so my terminally ill brother and by extension I,
got decent educations and didn't graduate ILLITERATE, and INNUMERATE, and UNABLE to fill out a job application

and my mother's connection to him, had people coming to her CONSTANTLY having been defrauded by someone.

Additionally through my father, my mother worked helping Wildlife law enforcement bust people for WILDLIFE SMUGGLING.

On top of both inter-regional and international species smuggling, there's also - particularly before the internet and even cable news - species fraud where animals are sold as one thing but are actually another,

and there are two other main kinds of chemistry fraud surrounding biology: foodstuffs and nutrition chemistry fraud, where people would sell things as something else,

and then black market and counterfeit MEDICINES frauds.

My mother helped people with these because as part of her businesses she referred to my father being in law enforcement, a lifer, and she'd imply she hated frauds, to trust her etc - and people showed up out of the blue REPEATEDLY expecting her to go someplace and confront some asshole at a fair, or an actual brick/morter store, and she'd go tell people she wanted some of their product,
buy it, insist they tell her again what it was,

drive around the corner and meet the people who had gotten her to come over, and they'd call the police. Now this is almost always a civil matter but people would freak the f**** out because LOTS of them actually WERE traveling, drifting frauds, selling tainted stuff, fake stuff, fake animals, sick ones, stolen ones, fake medicines, etc.

So Dale - I'm not really here because I'm suspicious of the condensation trails that come from burning large oil heaters in the frigid troposphere. Fire always creates water, and that water is what you see in those condensation trails, the millions of people who have pumped billions off TESTED PURE JET FUEL into those planes would know if something was up.

My reason for being here is to himiliate the HiCKBiLLiES of the "MAGICAL GAISSINESS dun made a COALD BATH uh HEEDUR, YaW!" movement.

It's FRAUD, specifically INVERSION fraud where COLD LIGHT REMOVING REFRIGERANTS
CHILLING a LIGHT-WARMED ROCK
are claimed to have CONVERTED a COLD NITROGEN BATH into a HEATER
through their LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERATION
of the NITROGEN BATH ITSELF,
and the surface of the planet.

The main GHG water is the one RESPONSIBLE for nearly ALL the initial REFRIGERATION when it blocks about 20% of otherwise available warming firelight from the sun,
from ever even being counted as warming Earth.

It also serves as global PHASE CHANGE REFRIGERANT, evaporatively cooling the surface, rising, handing off and radiating energy to space to fall SCORES of times back through the same warm updraft,
going from ICE
back to VAPOR

as it picks up heat again and rises to cool and fall, it refrigerates not just the SURFACE through evaporation
but the main COLD NITROGEN BATH AT LARGE,
by
WARMING and SUBLIMATING to VAPOR,
rising,
CONDENSING to SOLID PHASE again and the entire loop happens SCORES of times in EVERY convection cooling storm event.

So I'll pass on the discussion with you Dale, at this time, because it's not really a matter of interest to me but I'm certainly willing to read most of what you have to say.

Peace

Last edited:
The reason Dale you see these people so stupid is because they were all subjected to 12 years' enforced government employee indoctrination. Where they told these peoples grandfathers that

"government emploees had discovered pot was like heroin and it was better to be on methyl amphetamines because they were less harmful" and that "guvurmint min had peer reviewed scientific proof," that pot was a "devilish weed, which makes people git ReeFuR MaDNiSS!"
Yaw!

Now are graduating people so stupid they're in college and at the beach for July 4, can't tell a news crew WHAT INDEPENDENCE DAY STANDS FOR: WHO is independent of WHAT.

These same goobers are gobbling and bobbing on the fraud knob about a
COLD NITROGEN BATH
warming a ROCK it is CONDUCTION CHILLING
instead of cooling it and being MADE into a magical HEATER
by the COLD LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS
taking 22% of the available light COMPLETELY OUT of the EQUATION
as the FIRST STEP in CALCULATION of TEMPERATURE of the bath,

making the rock WARMER
than if there was NO COLD NITROGEN BATH
33 degrees WARMER.

That's right Dale the COLD REFRIGERANTS
SUBTRACTING 22% from PLANETARY TEMPERATURE CALCULATION

are magically manufacturing that 22% they sent to space, to bring the temperature back to the point where it's like "they weren't there" - COOLING it 22%

then when they MAGICALLY MANUFACTURE the 22% they REFRACTED to SPACE
out of NOTHING

these DEVELOPMENTALLY DISABLED THERM-0-BILLY HICKS THINK
these SAME COLD GASES
warmed the ENTIRE BATH 33 degrees,

with the believers being too STUPID to know - WHY their calculations are 33 DEGREES off the REAL temperature calculations giving CORRECT global atmospheric temperature.

Last edited:
Do you know why these insipid chimpanzee class, illiterate innumerates don't dare mention their FRAUD to me when I dare them to Dale?

It's because they KNOW that ALL SOMEBODY HAS to DO to MOCK them to CRINGING SCORN is DARE them to SHOW somebody a

COLD NITROGEN BATH
that WARMED SOMETHING PUT IN IT 33 DEGREES
by
CONDUCTION CHILLING IT
and STOPPING 22% of the light WARMING the object
FROM ever REACHING and WARMING it.

Do you know why dale, these ignorant sh** for brains MUTTS don't even know what f***g GAS LAW governs the ATMOSPHERE?

Because their leaders' SCAMS depend on them not KNOWING about that MANDATORY 33 DEGREE SHORTFALL

when SOMEONE claims to have calculated the temperature of COMPRESSIBLE PHASE FLUIDS, not accounting for
the COMPRESSION Gas Law is WRITTEN to SOLVE for.

Dale this is why EVERY SINGLE TIME you TALK to one of these STUPID SIMPERING KooKs

and you mention COUNTING, to see what happens to the 22% missing sunlight
SUBTRACTED OFF the TOP

of SURFACE TEMP CALCULATION by the

COOLING GHGs

EVERY last ONE starts TYPING what looks like would be the noise a trannie hooker making a film in Brazil would sound like, if she was GARGLING DONKEY B*LLS.

"WayLe, YEW ain't rillie NEVUR SOALD NO SHEWS in a MAWL HAVE YA?" WUNTS YEW SALE SHEWS in a MAWL, YEW GIT REEL
REELE,
CLIMITTIE.

YEW kin FIGUR OWT how thim MAGICAL GAISSINESS dun made uh COLD NITCHURGIN BATH, git HODDURN'HODDUR
with
MOAR LIGHT COMING OWT,
evur time thim magical gaissiness dun LET LESS GO IN! YaW!"

The KOOK sh** they'll try to pull out of their shirtfront drooling a#$ is non-stop self HUMILIATION.

Can you IMAGINE
telling ADULTS on the INTERNET, - or better yet in PERSON:

that some people had TALKED with yew
and dun SHOWED YEW the....criddickul peer review YaW,
bowt how
SOME BODIE DUN PUT THIM some COLD, LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS,
into a
COLD NITROGEN BATH,

and thim SIGNTSIE UNDURSTANDIDNZ dun SHOW'T THIM HOW
YEW kin TAKE 22 PUR SINT uv the LIGHT
out of a
LIGHT WARMED ROCK,
and THIN, if'n yew's REALLIE REALLIE CLIMITTIE an BUhLEEAViN,

EVUR TIME that tair magical gaissiness, dun MADE

UH NUTHUR PUR SINT LIGHT
NOT GO IN,
UH
NUTHUR PUR SINT,
dun COME OWT,
thin SOME MOAR PUR SINT DID! "
YaW!"

Can you IMAGINE, Dale, telling people that OH YEAH,
it makes PERFECT SENSE to YOU,
that

EVUR time yew STOP uh FEW MOAR PUR SINT LIGHT
frum evur GITTIN in a ROCK
it's NACHURAL
fur MOAR and MOAR PUR SINT
to START COMIN OWT!"

Oh YEAH, they're flitting around with a drink, telling everybody "Hay, has yew bin dun tol't abowt the MAGICALNESS
of the GAiSSiNESS?

Sitting down with each other testifying "HaYLE YEAH, ain't NUTHIN RAWNG with THAT!

It's a badge of PRIDE to them that they're so fu**n stupid. They think it's a ''special signtsie understandinz grewp" of

''LEET THEENKURZ."

Tryin to git yew to BuLEEVE that
every time INSULATION
makes
LESS LIGHT go in a ROCK,
SENSORS and MATHEMATICS
show
MORE LIGHT come out of the ROCK.

Last edited:
You can practically hear the magic gas barking QuaCK-uh-ZoiDS chipping the enamel off their teeth nervously chewing their boogers,

trying to find SOME way to HIDE the fact THEY GOT CAUGHT BARKING a COLD NITROGEN BATH,
makes a LIGHT-WARMED ROCK it's CONDUCTION CHILLING,

WARMER than "IF THAIR WARN'T NO COALD NIGHTCHURGIN BAYUTH, YaW!" I thought I should quote DIRECTLY from the "literature."

The "bodie uv signtific litchurchur whut dun cunfurm'd it: the less light warms a rock,(ifn' ye'ws warmin it less with thim BACKURDISTICAL GLIMMERiNZ, YaW,) thuh MOAR dun COME OWT!"

"Now AT'TaiR
IS sum MAGiCKuL, MaGiCaL, GAiSSiNiSS!"

YaW.

You're just a bunch of booger-eating HiCKS who couldn't get hired SELLING SHOES at the MaLL,

and decided to "RE SURCH the COPIEYuS KWAN tuh TEES uv LiTchuRCHuR, bowt how the magical gaissiness,
makes moar light come owt uv uh rock,
evur time,
less dun come in thair, yaW."

May bie it's jist fate I didn't git that job, so I kin git in two my intaLeckCHuL SeLF..."
Yaw.

Havin thim..
DEAP THAWTS.

uh bowt uh powurful, POWURFUL
Backerdistical GLiMMeRiN whut's dunPUZZL't SiGHNTiSTS
fur SiNTCHuReeS.

Furst yew take yew uh.... SPESHUL gaissiness,
and thin yew theenk, REEALE HARD,
and furst thang ya know,

BACKURDiSMS!

And THIN yew kin UNDERSTAND abowt how thim... Climatalogical Backerdisticalisms,
dun made a COALD nightchurgin bath,
uh vuriy and TREWLIE,
magical
wun.

YaW.

Where is your tropospheric hot spot which would be the inevitable result if what you believe were true? Reality doesn't, and never will support you ian...

For CO2, the hotspot is at two metres, the mean free path. The surface temperatures are actually air temperatures taken at 1.5-2.0 metres so it isnot really detectable by using standard temperature records.

That is not where the "consensus" says that the hot spot should be. Surely you don't think that you are right and the consensus is wrong after all the grief you have given me over exactly that sort of thing. You have always seemed to argue that the consensus is right and those of us who don't agree are wackos. Or does that only apply so long as the consensus actually agrees with you?

Allen.....go develop your communication skills...learn to speak in coherent sentences and give people at least some idea of what sort of point you are trying to make in less than 3,000 words spread across 6 or 8 posts. Learn that name calling in the absence of any coherent argument is the surest way to have people simply ignore what you say.

And for pete's sake...don't claim that you are an engineer of any sort other than perhaps a domestic engineer or a janitorial engineer...most everyone here knows that as one travels the path to a degree in engineering, a fair amount of time is spent learning the art of technical writing, since so much time will be spent in the course of their career doing exactly that. Communicating complex ideas in a manner that people who don't have their education will understand exactly what they hell they are talking about. The very definition of technical writing is simplifying the complex.

If you were trying to communicate an idea to a customer and kept barking about cold nitrogen baths somehow altering the global temperature your customer with rightly assume that you were not only barking mad, but got your degree from a vending machine, then they would probably sue you to get back any money they had paid you, and look for someone who could get the job they needed done and communicate their findings in a coherent manner and spread the word to any potential customer that you were piss poor at your job and that they shouldn't hire you even to sweep hair at a barber shop. In today's world, professionals know that individuals on social media can destroy a reputation in short order so courtesy, effectiveness, and professionalism are the watchwords.

Work on your communication skills if you want to actually talk to people on this board, We may not agree with each other, but at least most of us try to speak in an understandable manner and actually attempt to get our ideas across. Further, we try to explain what we are thinking rather than simply assuming that someone else knows what we are thinking...terms like cold nitrogen bath out in the open atmosphere mean nothing and no one, my self included, knows what the hell you are talking about.

So when you learn to communicate a bit more effectively, I for one, will be glad to talk to you, but I am not going to spend any appreciable amount of time trying to figure out what the hell point you are trying to make if you either won't, or can't make it clear.

Where is your tropospheric hot spot which would be the inevitable result if what you believe were true? Reality doesn't, and never will support you ian...

For CO2, the hotspot is at two metres, the mean free path. The surface temperatures are actually air temperatures taken at 1.5-2.0 metres so it isnot really detectable by using standard temperature records.

That is not where the "consensus" says that the hot spot should be. Surely you don't think that you are right and the consensus is wrong after all the grief you have given me over exactly that sort of thing. You have always seemed to argue that the consensus is right and those of us who don't agree are wackos. Or does that only apply so long as the consensus actually agrees with you?
You ducked out yesterday. What do you believe the definition of "Ambient Temperature" to be? It's what it always was, the sum of all the light striking the surface of matter, plus any conduction transfer through something it's sitting on
Allen.....go develop your communication skills...learn to speak in coherent sentences and give people at least some idea of what sort of point you are trying to make in less than 3,000 words spread across 6 or 8 posts. Learn that name calling in the absence of any coherent argument is the surest way to have people simply ignore what you say.

And for pete's sake...don't claim that you are an engineer of any sort other than perhaps a domestic engineer or a janitorial engineer...most everyone here knows that as one travels the path to a degree in engineering, a fair amount of time is spent learning the art of technical writing, since so much time will be spent in the course of their career doing exactly that. Communicating complex ideas in a manner that people who don't have their education will understand exactly what they hell they are talking about. The very definition of technical writing is simplifying the complex.

If you were trying to communicate an idea to a customer and kept barking about cold nitrogen baths somehow altering the global temperature your customer with rightly assume that you were not only barking mad, but got your degree from a vending machine, then they would probably sue you to get back any money they had paid you, and look for someone who could get the job they needed done and communicate their findings in a coherent manner,

Work on your communication skills if you want to actually talk to people on this board, We may not agree with each other, but at least most of us try to speak in an understandable manner and actually attempt to get our ideas across. Further, we try to explain what we are thinking rather than simply assuming that someone else knows what we are thinking...terms like cold nitrogen bath out in the open atmosphere mean nothing and no one, my self included, knows what the hell you are talking about.

So when you learn to communicate a bit more effectively, I for one, will be glad to talk to you, but I am not going to spend any appreciable amount of time trying to figure out what the hell point you are trying to make if you either won't, or can't make it clear.

You ran out yesterday claiming "I wasn't speaking to you any more so I must have left" while you sat there HOURS unable to make your hand reach over and grab the mouse and start testifying of your church where there's no such thing as ambient temperature.

I don't give a rat's @#$ if you try to tell me God, fresh back from the bar last night, with her heels in her hand smelling like Tequila, told you that you'll be the judge of who's an Engineer and who's so stupid they think if you shine a flashlight at the sun no light will come out because "radiation can't go toward something emitting light more energetic than itself.

Tell these people what you think the definition of ambient temperature is. Tell them all because you, who have never shadowed a seat in a general thermodynamics class, have decided you understand the most because nobody can convince you a warm rock in a box in antarctica glowing ten watts, and one in Phoenix glowing ten watts, will ever be the temperature of the light glowing off the walls of that box PLUS ten watts.

And another thing: you're not a customer you're the FAKE I caught telling people that if "If yew turn a flashlight own, and point it at thuh sun, thair woant no light come owt uv it, caws thim raydeeyashuns dun cain't go at no hoddurn hoddur."

You're another shoe peddling armchair physicist so stupid you can't even intuit SUNLIGHT warming a ROCK.

If you were trying to communicate an idea to a customer and kept barking about cold nitrogen baths somehow altering the global temperature your customer with rightly assume that you were not only barking mad, but got your degree from a vending machine, then they would probably sue you to get back any money they had paid you, and look for someone who could get the job they needed done and communicate their findings in a coherent manner and spread the word to any potential customer that you were piss poor at your job and that they shouldn't hire you even to sweep hair at a barber shop. In today's world, professionals know that individuals on social media can destroy a reputation in short order so courtesy, effectiveness, and professionalism are the watchwords.

Your job called, SSDD. They said stop telling people on the internet that if you shine a flashlight at the sun, no light will come out because "yew caint make no raydeyayshuns go at no hoddurn'hoddurz"

and to go out, pick up the parking lot and shake off the doormats,
empty the lobby trash cans,
clock out, go home,
wash the grease out of your polyester suit,
and be at work in the morning in time to prep for breakfast.

You ducked out yesterday. What do you believe the definition of "Ambient Temperature" to be? It's what it always was, the sum of all the light striking the surface of matter, plus any conduction transfer through something it's sitting on

This is a prime example of what I was talking about. Ambient temperature, when talking about the climate or even the local area in which measurements are being made is the current air temperature —the overall temperature of the outdoor air that surrounds us. In other words, ambient air temperature is the same thing as "ordinary" air temperature. When indoors, ambient temperature is sometimes called room temperature.

And more to the point, what idea were you trying to get across that had anything to do with ambient temperature?

You ran out yesterday claiming "I wasn't speaking to you any more so I must have left" while you sat there HOURS unable to make your hand reach over and grab the mouse and start testifying of your church where there's no such thing as ambient temperature.

Actually, I didn't give you another thought. I had a gig at a local club last night and spent the evening playing sweet sweet blues with a few of my friends. You once again enetered my mind this morning and I thought that I might tell you why I lost interest in speaking to you.

Thanks for confirming that I wasn't to short with you and that my initial impression was correct. And do take note, if you can stop ranting for just a minute, that at present, I am the only person on this board who is even attempting to understand what the hell you are talking about...

This is a prime example of what I was talking about. Ambient temperature, when talking about the climate or even the local area in which measurements are being made is the current air temperature —the overall temperature of the outdoor air that surrounds us. In other words, ambient air temperature is the same thing as "ordinary" air temperature. When indoors, ambient temperature is sometimes called room temperature

And more to the point, what idea were you trying to get across that had anything to do with ambient temperature?

Actually, I didn't give you another thought. I had a gig at a local club last night and spent the evening playing sweet sweet blues with a few of my friends. You once again enetered my mind this morning and I thought that I might tell you why I lost interest in speaking to you.

Thanks for confirming that I wasn't to short with you and that my initial impression was correct. And do take note, if you can stop ranting for just a minute, that at present, I am the only person on this board who is even attempting to understand what the hell you are talking about...

YOUR INITIAL IMPRESSION was that YOU GOT CAUGHT TELLING PEOPLE

"If YOU POINT YOUR FLASHLIGHT AT the SUN, NO LIGHT will COME OUT, because "THIM PHOTIE THINGS CAIN'T GiT SiNT TWARDS NO HODDURN'mE'iSMs"

This is a prime example of what I was talking about. Ambient temperature, when talking about the climate or even the local area in which measurements are being made is the current air temperature —the overall temperature of the outdoor air that surrounds us. In other words, ambient air temperature is the same thing as "ordinary" air temperature. When indoors, ambient temperature is sometimes called room temperature

YOUR INITIAL IMPRESSION was that YOU GOT CAUGHT TELLING PEOPLE

"If YOU POINT YOUR FLASHLIGHT AT the SUN, NO LIGHT will COME OUT, because "THIM PHOTIE THINGS CAIN'T GiT SiNT TWARDS NO HODDURN'mE'iSMs"

Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.

Tell me Allen...what do you think that statement means with regard to energy from a cooler object moving towards a warmer object? Do you think the second law of thermodynamics is a rule of thumb or a physical law which actually describes the movement of energy?

Forum List

Back