The Heart of the AGW Premise Fails Empirical Review.

So Todd, are you and your other magic gas barking kook buddies trying to FIND OUT the NAME of the LAW of PHYSICS you don't even know the NAME of, that - you're claiming you understand so well, that you've discovered it says a

COLD nitrogen bath is a HEATER
and the
COLD
light blocking REFRIGERANTS

chilling not just the ROCK but the entire nitrogen BATH,
are the CORE of the MAGICAL COLD NITROGEN HEATER?

I'm noticing you're not even able to make that sweaty mouse hand of yours even bring you to TRY to answer even BASIC questions about your KOOK pseudo-science church.

Still no link?

That one is incoherent
No b***ch YOU'RE a shoe salesman at a mall. As is Todd the Hick.

I'm the radiation engineer and atmospheric chemist MOCKING your dumb b**ch @#$ for letting somebody tell you a cold nitrogen bath's a heater.

You're a dummy. GFY

Don't be jealous because you're so f***g stupid you thought a cold nitrogen bath is a heater, and that the cold light blocking refrigerants in the bath, were the core of the cold nitrogen heater."

Get up on that stump and start barking magic gas, chump. I DARE you.

Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.

Tell me Allen...what do you think that statement means with regard to energy from a cooler object moving towards a warmer object? Do you think the second law of thermodynamics is a rule of thumb or a physical law which actually describes the movement of energy?

You tell me, you're the one who thinks if you shine your flashlight at the sun, no light will come out.

Go outside, and point your flashlight at the sun. If no light comes out then sure enough, you're the physicist and I'm the guy whose degree in radiation engineering left me believing if I point my flashlight at the sun, some light will come out, when it won't.

And that when the ground heats up, no infrared energy will come out of it as long as the sun is in that direction.

An engineer...of any discipline would never eve propose such a stupid experiment and expect it to mean anything. Even the most fleeting though on the topic would tell you thant is is meaningless. Tell me allen...in watts per square meter, how much energy from the sun is reaching the ground? Now, consider the temperature of the filament in a flashlight bulb...it is somewhere between 2700 and 3700 degrees kelvin. that means the temperature of that filament is going to be something between 4500 degrees and 6200 degrees Fahrenheit. Now, since you claim to be an engineer, what is the output in watts per square meter for an element at a temperature of say 5000 degrees? Now compare the output of the flashlight to the power of the incoming solar radiation. See where this is going?

Of course, that energy from the flashlight would never actually reach the sun, but it is easily enough to emit through the incoming radiation from the sun.

Again, no engineer, of any sort would have asked such a stupid assed question and thought that it would inivalidate the second law of thermodynamics.

YEAH I SEE where this is GOIN: if a ROCK on the ground is FACING the SUN, it won't glow at ALL on that side, until it's HOTTER than the SUN.

Every time you speak, you demonstrate that you know even less than your previous comment suggested. You are talking about visible light. The light came from a source. What is the temperature of the source that lit the rock compared to the temperature of the surrounding area in which it is being viewed? Clearly you don't even have a high school level back ground in science...Hell, a 6th grader could figure that out. Any time you are speaking about visiblie light, you have to consider the temperature of the light source.

Stop talking like you sustained a brain injury while fighting a deer to the death in the woods with antlers taped to your head.

I ASKED YOU, WHY INFRARED LIGHT IS GOING OUT OF THIS PLANET, TOWARD the SUN.

Don't PRETEND this is a DANCE OFF, TELL ME HOW LOWER-FREQUENCY LIGHT GLOWS OUT of a ROCK on the GROUND, toward the MUCH HOTTER SUN.

You insipid "signts uh dum-dum" class genius.

No? "I ain't clymmidie like yew caws yew dun look't in thuh big buk werds, an' squigglie t?"
Learn that name calling in the absence of any coherent argument is the surest way to have people simply ignore what you say.
Very ironic. Really, you should take your own advice.

That is your whole game here with your discarding of 150 years of science, and your caustic responses in place of coherent arguments. (CMB is a resonance frequency??? Jeez)

Yank your chain if it gets you through life...I am asking for physical evidence that demonstrates that the statements of the physical laws are mistaken as you claim. You can't provide any such evidence and it frustrates you...to damned bad.

Actually, I'm not frustrated at all. You're the one who claims yew dun "look't in thuh big buk, and thairs powurf'l thangs cain't be undurstood by hardly nobodie but thim clymmidy'unz

PHYSICAL EVIDENCE? ROCKS LAYING ON THE GROUND EMITTING INFRARED TOWARD THE SUN isn't EVIDENCE to YOU?

LmfaO!!!!!

Do you understand that there is a difference between energy radiating towards a thing....and energy actally reaching that thing? Are you able to grasp that because of the distance we are away from the sun, the energy that reaches us is a mere fraction of the energy that is actually leaving the surface of the sun?

No? "I ain't clymmidie like yew caws yew dun look't in thuh big buk werds, an' squigglie t?"
Learn that name calling in the absence of any coherent argument is the surest way to have people simply ignore what you say.
Very ironic. Really, you should take your own advice.

That is your whole game here with your discarding of 150 years of science, and your caustic responses in place of coherent arguments. (CMB is a resonance frequency??? Jeez)

Yank your chain if it gets you through life...I am asking for physical evidence that demonstrates that the statements of the physical laws are mistaken as you claim. You can't provide any such evidence and it frustrates you...to damned bad.

Actually, I'm not frustrated at all. You're the one who claims yew dun "look't in thuh big buk, and thairs powurf'l thangs cain't be undurstood by hardly nobodie but thim clymmidy'unz

PHYSICAL EVIDENCE? ROCKS LAYING ON THE GROUND EMITTING INFRARED TOWARD THE SUN isn't EVIDENCE to YOU?

LmfaO!!!!!

Do you understand that there is a difference between energy radiating towards a thing....and energy actally reaching that thing? Are you able to grasp that because of the distance we are away from the sun, the energy that reaches us is a mere fraction of the energy that is actually leaving the surface of the sun?

STOP DEFLECTING and EXPLAIN to ME,
HOW INFRARED LIGHT CAN GLOW OUT of ROCKS FACING the SUN.

it's YOUR CLAIM, no ENERGY can TRAVEL TOWARD a WARMER OBJECT.

Now YOU EXPLAIN THAT.

"YEW CAIN'T TURN ON NO RED L.E.D. in DAYLIGHT cause WONT NO LIGHT COME OUT!"

DON'T you ACT like EVERYBODY in this FORUM is STUPID but YOU, THERM-0-BILLY,

YOU EXPLAIN A RED L.E.D. coming on pointed at the SUN in light of YOUR CLAIM,

that the SECOND LAW TOLD YOU, NOTHING CAN RADIATE ENERGY TOWARD a WARMER OBJECT.

it's WHAT you've been telling these THERM-0-BILLIES with the MAGIC GAS STORY.

YES it IS.

Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.

Tell me Allen...what do you think that statement means with regard to energy from a cooler object moving towards a warmer object? Do you think the second law of thermodynamics is a rule of thumb or a physical law which actually describes the movement of energy?

You tell me, you're the one who thinks if you shine your flashlight at the sun, no light will come out.

Go outside, and point your flashlight at the sun. If no light comes out then sure enough, you're the physicist and I'm the guy whose degree in radiation engineering left me believing if I point my flashlight at the sun, some light will come out, when it won't.

And that when the ground heats up, no infrared energy will come out of it as long as the sun is in that direction.

An engineer...of any discipline would never eve propose such a stupid experiment and expect it to mean anything. Even the most fleeting though on the topic would tell you thant is is meaningless. Tell me allen...in watts per square meter, how much energy from the sun is reaching the ground? Now, consider the temperature of the filament in a flashlight bulb...it is somewhere between 2700 and 3700 degrees kelvin. that means the temperature of that filament is going to be something between 4500 degrees and 6200 degrees Fahrenheit. Now, since you claim to be an engineer, what is the output in watts per square meter for an element at a temperature of say 5000 degrees? Now compare the output of the flashlight to the power of the incoming solar radiation. See where this is going?

Of course, that energy from the flashlight would never actually reach the sun, but it is easily enough to emit through the incoming radiation from the sun.

Again, no engineer, of any sort would have asked such a stupid assed question and thought that it would inivalidate the second law of thermodynamics.

YEAH I SEE where this is GOIN: if a ROCK on the ground is FACING the SUN, it won't glow at ALL on that side, until it's HOTTER than the SUN.

Every time you speak, you demonstrate that you know even less than your previous comment suggested. You are talking about visible light. The light came from a source. What is the temperature of the source that lit the rock compared to the temperature of the surrounding area in which it is being viewed? Clearly you don't even have a high school level back ground in science...Hell, a 6th grader could figure that out. Any time you are speaking about visiblie light, you have to consider the temperature of the light source.

Stop talking like you sustained a brain injury while fighting a deer to the death in the woods with antlers taped to your head.

Don't PRETEND this is a DANCE OFF, TELL ME HOW LOWER-FREQUENCY LIGHT GLOWS OUT of a ROCK on the GROUND, toward the MUCH HOTTER SUN.

Let me guess...you think the radiant energy reaching that rock is the same temperarure as it was when it left the surface of the sun....and that till the rock reaches a greater temperature than the sun which is so far away (never mind the inverse square law) it can't radiate if the second law of thermodynamics is actually true? Is that what you think?

Guess we are done allen...I am not the sort to get any enjoyment out of poking a stick at a caged animal...or make fun of a child.

Guess we are done allen...I am not the sort to get any enjoyment out of poking a stick at a caged animal...or make fun of a child.

You ARE a child, who never shadowed a seat in a thermodynamics class, telling a RADIATION ENGINEER
no INFRARED LIGHT can LEAK OUT of a ROCK toward the SUN.

You have REPEATEDLY refused to explain any mechanism that would stop free radiant energy from striking objects warmer than they.

You have REPEATEDLY tried to tell me that if YOU POINT YOUR RED L.E.D. FLASHLIGHT at the SUN, NO LIGHT comes out of it.

You have REPEATEDLY tried to tell me that if I have a WARM RESISTOR in a BOX in ANTARCTICA

and in a BOX in PHOENIX, that there is NO WAY the COOLER INFRARED from the BOX WALLS can EVER travel toward something WARMER.

Because YOU looked it UP on the INTERNET.

Let me guess...you think the radiant energy reaching that rock is the same temperarure as it was when it left the surface of the sun....and that till the rock reaches a greater temperature than the sun which is so far away (never mind the inverse square law) it can't radiate if the second law of thermodynamics is actually true? Is that what you think?

WHAT YOU need to GUESS is HOW you're going to TELL a RADIATION ENGINEER that THERE'S NO RED LIGHT leaking out of a ROCK lying on the GROUND, ANYWHERE on the SUN side.

Now do any of you magic gas barking punks want to talk about your church? Or not.

He's outside turning that RED L.E.D. FLASHLIGHT on and off to see if light's REALLY coming out in daytime.

Some DIPF** hiCK was saying something about "And THEN, the COLD NITROGEN BATH, jist SUDDENLY GENERATED the

FULL 22% of INCOMING SUNLIGHT it had REFRACTED to space NEVER to join Earth temp count - the FIRST

22% COOLING by the COOLING green house gases,

so THIN IT WUZ AWL JIST LIKE THAY WUZN'T EVUN THAIR, makin no light not GIT thair,

so it was all back up to "REG'LUR TiMPurCHuR like thay wuzn't THAIR"

and THIN, thay dun GIVE AWF ANUTHUR BUNCHA PUR SiNT whut made the HOAL COLD NITROGEN BATH,

TURN in two uh HEEDUR that INSTEAD of COOLIN like THIM UTHURNZ,

this HEEYUR COLD BATH made the ROCK it wuzza chilliin, 33 DuGREAZ HoddurN'HodduR! YaW!

Which one of you ignorant, innumerate HACKS was TELLING me THAT?

OH, THAT'S RIGHT,

YOU ALL WERE.

Except guitar man who's outside pointing his flashlight at the sun.

The filament is hot enough to "overcome the power of the incoming sunlight"?

Incoming sunlight is how many watts per meter? A filament at 5000 degrees is radiatinig how many watts per meter?

Incoming sunlight is how many watts per meter? A filament at 5000 degrees is radiatinig how many watts per meter?

The higher wattage allows the flashlight to "overcome the pressure of the incoming photons"?

So Todd, are you and your other magic gas barking kook buddies trying to FIND OUT the NAME of the LAW of PHYSICS you don't even know the NAME of, that - you're claiming you understand so well, that you've discovered it says a

COLD nitrogen bath is a HEATER
and the
COLD
light blocking REFRIGERANTS

chilling not just the ROCK but the entire nitrogen BATH,
are the CORE of the MAGICAL COLD NITROGEN HEATER?

I'm noticing you're not even able to make that sweaty mouse hand of yours even bring you to TRY to answer even BASIC questions about your KOOK pseudo-science church.

Still no link?

That one is incoherent

I'm the radiation engineer and atmospheric chemist MOCKING your dumb b**ch @#$ for letting somebody tell you a cold nitrogen bath's a heater.

You're a dummy. GFY

Do you have any idea what the connection might be between a cold nitrogen bath and air at ambient temperature? Any idea at all?

I don't know what he is referring to, no.

Hey.

GO POINT your RED L.E.D. flashlight, at the SUN again, and come back and TELL us if it comes on in the daytime.

Take your cat outside and see if it's true that indeed, no heat leaves him headed toward the sun. It can't, because

CooLieTons, can't go toward things giving off
HoTTieToNS.

Yeah. Absolutely.

What if I point my infared laser toward the sun, will any light come out of the end of it?

The sun and nearly all it's light is way hotter than my laser, what happens to the laser light?

Does it just go toward the sun a little bit then veer off? LoL. It's lazed, it can't veer anywhere.

Does it go toward the sun then just stop in space, like the f**kin' Matrix?

Just hovering there like a hot chick in leather who's gonna kick the sun's ass,

but just not ever get any closer, because HoddiePhoties won't let CooliePHoties come near em?

"Dont come toward me!! EWww!! git BACK CooLie-Pho-Tie-Tons, I'm tellin the second Law!

I'm uh drizzlin HoTTieToNS, yew cain't tuche this!"

Still no link?

That one is incoherent

You're a dummy. GFY

Do you have any idea what the connection might be between a cold nitrogen bath and air at ambient temperature? Any idea at all?

I'm referring to YOU thinking a cold nitrogen bath is a MAGIC HEATER,
and that the COLD light blocking REFRIGERANTS in the bath,
are the CORE of the COLD NITROGEN HEATER.

SSDD does your red L.E.D. flashlight refuse to turn on if you point it at the sun?

I have a bicycle helmet with some red L.E.D.s that blink when you push the switch.

I'm gonna go outside and point them at the sun and see if any red light comes out brb.

Hey.

GO POINT your RED L.E.D. flashlight, at the SUN again, and come back and TELL us if it comes on in the daytime.

Take your cat outside and see if it's true that indeed, no heat leaves him headed toward the sun. It can't, because

HoTTieToNS.

Yeah. Absolutely.

What if I point my infared laser toward the sun, will any light come out of the end of it?

The sun and nearly all it's light is way hotter than my laser, what happens to the laser light?

Does it just go toward the sun a little bit then veer off? LoL. It's lazed, it can't veer anywhere.

but just not ever get any closer, because HoddiePhoties won't let CooliePHoties come near em?

"Dont come toward me!! EWww!! git BACK CooLie-Pho-Tie-Tons, I'm tellin the second Law!

yes, your laser will emit towards the sun. It emits at a very discrete frequency/wavelength so a great deal depends on what that is. And if the photons from your laser make it out of the atmosphere, they could very well make it all the way to the sun.

That one is incoherent

You're a dummy. GFY

I'm referring to YOU thinking a cold nitrogen bath is a MAGIC HEATER,
and that the COLD light blocking REFRIGERANTS in the bath,
are the CORE of the COLD NITROGEN HEATER.

I don't think a cold nitrogen bath is a magic heater. I have never posted anything like that. Why do you think a cold nitrogen bath is a magic heater?

HMMMmmm. Maybe he's right.

Hey.

HoTTieToNS.

Yeah. Absolutely.

yes, your laser will emit towards the sun. It emits at a very discrete frequency/wavelength so a great deal depends on what that is. And if the photons from your laser make it out of the atmosphere, they could very well make it all the way to the sun.

Thank you for comforting me, I was afraid all the light was gonna get into the end of my laser, and none would come out till I cleaned out the front end with a cotton swab.

It says right here on the box, "light cotton swabs" so it's a relief to know I got the right ones.

Forum List

Back