The Heart of the AGW Premise Fails Empirical Review.

No b***ch YOU'RE a shoe salesman at a mall. As is Todd the Hick.

I'm the radiation engineer and atmospheric chemist MOCKING your dumb b**ch @#$ for letting somebody tell you a cold nitrogen bath's a heater.

You're a dummy. GFY

Do you have any idea what the connection might be between a cold nitrogen bath and air at ambient temperature? Any idea at all?

I don't know what he is referring to, no.

I'm referring to YOU thinking a cold nitrogen bath is a MAGIC HEATER,
and that the COLD light blocking REFRIGERANTS in the bath,
are the CORE of the COLD NITROGEN HEATER.

I don't think a cold nitrogen bath is a magic heater. I have never posted anything like that. Why do you think a cold nitrogen bath is a magic heater?

Don't talk like a crackpot with a social disorder.

Don't you believe in the magicalness of the gaissiness, what dun turh't uh cold nitrogen bath, into uh HeeDuR?

You believe in Grean Houws Gais Warming don't you?

If you don't spit it out and I'll exclude you from my estimation that every one of you's a magic gas barking FrootLooP

LoL I said "you's".

Like "You's crazy if you think a magical gaissiness doant make a cold bath uh HEEDuR YaW!"

You're a dummy. GFY

Do you have any idea what the connection might be between a cold nitrogen bath and air at ambient temperature? Any idea at all?

I don't think a cold nitrogen bath is a magic heater. I have never posted anything like that. Why do you think a cold nitrogen bath is a magic heater?

Don't you believe in the magicalness of the gaissiness, what dun turh't uh cold nitrogen bath, into uh HeeDuR?

If you don't spit it out and I'll exclude you from my estimation that every one of you's a magic gas barking FrootLooP

Yes, I believe increased amounts of greenhouse gases will lead to a warmer atmosphere.

No b***ch YOU'RE a shoe salesman at a mall. As is Todd the Hick.

I'm the radiation engineer and atmospheric chemist MOCKING your dumb b**ch @#$ for letting somebody tell you a cold nitrogen bath's a heater.

You're a dummy. GFY

Hey I've got a question for you. Do you believe the atmosphere warms the planet?

My bad it's like you were confessing your belief a cold bath is a heater just as I was asking if you were that stupid.

Sorry.

Last edited:

Yes, I believe increased amounts of greenhouse gases will lead to a warmer atmosphere.
BWAH HA HA HA HAH HAH HA HA HAH HAH!!!

YOU'RE so F***n FUNNY, no really..

LoL.

What grade did you go to in school?

Omf'nGaia. No you don't. Nobody's so f***n stupid they think

insulation making less light warm a rock,
causes sensors to show more light warming the rock,
every time more insulation
makes less light warm the rock.

Only hippies from magazines believe in that KOOK stupid SH**.

Haven't you ever seen ANYONE discuss CALCULATING the TEMPERATURE of the ATMOSPHERE?

You're a dummy. GFY

Hey I've got a question for you. Do you believe the atmosphere warms the planet?

I believe a planet with an atmosphere will have a higher average surface temperature than a planet without an atmosphere, at the same distance from their star.

LoL.

Haven't you ever seen ANYONE discuss CALCULATING the TEMPERATURE of the ATMOSPHERE?

So I take it you don't believe in AGW. What leads you to that conclusion?

I believe a planet with an atmosphere will have a higher average surface temperature than a planet without an atmosphere, at the same distance from their star.

REALLY? YOU BELIEVE a COLD BATH,
washing HEAT off a SUN WARMED ROCK,
leaves it WARMER,
than if NO COLD BATH, was CONDUCTION SCRUBBING the ROCK?

That, is f***Ng inCREDiBLE.

So you have a sun warmed rock, and it's at.. whatever temperature in space,
and then, when you start WASHING IT with COLD FLUIDS, it's TEMPERATURE
goes UP!

And THEN, when you add light blocking INSULATION to the bath,
so LESS, and LESS sunlight are REACHING the rock,
to the point where - now, the cooling GHGs stop 22% of
otherwise available warming firelight from the sun,
from ever being counted as part of Earth's
temperature calculations,

every time MORE insulation,
lets LESS light reach the SURFACE,
the TEMPERATURE of the surface, goes UP!

WoW!

Every time you let LESS LIGHT WARM the PLANET,
you COUNT in your CALCULATION, MORE light,
WARMING the PLANET!!

WoW, that must be CLIMIT MATH!

Tell us more, we're absolutely scintillated by this discovery that
LESS AND LESS LIGHT warming a ROCK,
makes SENSORS and MATHEMATICS show
MORE and MORE LIGHT warming the ROCK!

Hot DaYuM, Uncle EUGeNE, thim's some SLIPP'RY MATHuhMADICKS aint THAY!

whOOWEE, boy! That IS some MAGICAL GaiSSiNess, AiN'T iT!!

Last edited:

leaves it WARMER,
than if NO COLD BATH, is SCRUBBING the ROCK?

EXPLAIN to ME your PERCEPTION of WHAT HAPPENS, every time a COLD BATH, washes ANOTHER WATT from a
LIGHT warmed ROCK...

I want to hear this. Go ahead. Bear bold testimony to me of the ... you know,
magicalness
of the
gaissiness,

what dun made uh cold bath uh HEEDuR..

We're all ears. Eyes. Whatever. Put that ***t to music if you want to.

LoL.

So I take it you don't believe in AGW. What leads you to that conclusion?

Uh, the fact that COLD FLUID BATHS, chilling SUN WARMED ROCKS,
they stop 22% of otherwise available warming firelight from warming,

doesn't warm the rocks the cold baths chill?

Is that anything you ever heard of?
Cold baths
don't make things they are chilling get warmer,
they make them get cooler?

Cold baths don't make things warmer, they make them cooler? You never heard of this?

Cold nitrogen baths, conduction chilling light warmed rocks don't make them warmer?

No? Never heard of a cold nitrogen bath making something COOLER, only WARMER?

You are one deluded, magic gas barking therm-o-billy.

leaves it WARMER,

Why don't you try an post in plain English so I can figure out what your point is. I assume you mean the earth's surface is the warmed rock and the atmosphere is the cold bath. Is that correct?

leaves it WARMER,

Why don't you try an post in plain English so I can figure out what your point is. I assume you mean the earth's surface is the warmed rock and the atmosphere is the cold bath. Is that correct?

Huh? Whatchaw MEEN? YEW jist TELL US,

how EVERY TIME the COOLING green house gases
cause another percent less light to warm the planet,
magical gaissiness makes sensors show,
more light warming the planet.

Don't you tell me how to speak, therm-0-billy, you start tapping out a tune that starts with "FIRST, the COOLING green house gases, stop 22% of otherwise available warming firelight from WARMING the EARTH,
and THEN,
the COLD nitrogen ATMOSPHERE TURNS into a HEATER!"

Learn that name calling in the absence of any coherent argument is the surest way to have people simply ignore what you say.
Very ironic. Really, you should take your own advice.

That is your whole game here with your discarding of 150 years of science, and your caustic responses in place of coherent arguments. (CMB is a resonance frequency??? Jeez)

Yank your chain if it gets you through life...I am asking for physical evidence that demonstrates that the statements of the physical laws are mistaken as you claim. You can't provide any such evidence and it frustrates you...to damned bad.
I find it amusing that Eltor is running circles around you in his own screwball way and beating you at your own game.

Make me believe it when you say it.
Learn that name calling in the absence of any coherent argument is the surest way to have people simply ignore what you say.
Very ironic. Really, you should take your own advice.

That is your whole game here with your discarding of 150 years of science, and your caustic responses in place of coherent arguments. (CMB is a resonance frequency??? Jeez)

Yank your chain if it gets you through life...I am asking for physical evidence that demonstrates that the statements of the physical laws are mistaken as you claim. You can't provide any such evidence and it frustrates you...to damned bad.
I find it amusing that Eltor is running circles around you in his own screwball way and beating you at your own game.

He doesn't have a game,
he's a therm-0-billy HiCK.

Like you.

Are you gonna start bearing testimony of your church, and about the magicalness of the gaissiness?

How evur time thim gaissis dun let less light warm a rock,
the MAGICALNESS uh thim GASSiNESSeS,
dun made moar light warm the rock!!

Start anywhere in your church's teachings you please, Magic Gasser.

leaves it WARMER,

Don't you tell me how to speak, therm-0-billy, you start tapping out a tune that starts with "FIRST, the COOLING green house gases, stop 22% of otherwise available warming firelight from WARMING the EARTH,
and THEN,

You make no sense. You have some cockamamie theory that the nitrogen in the atmosphere represents some kind of cooling bath. If you have nothing to back up your silly theories, I'm not going to waste my time trying to have a discussion.

yes, your laser will emit towards the sun. It emits at a very discrete frequency/wavelength so a great deal depends on what that is. And if the photons from your laser make it out of the atmosphere, they could very well make it all the way to the sun.

Actually he should not have chosen an LED or laser as an example because neither are black body radiators. The example of a flashlight with a dim bulb would be a better example because a tungsten filament does radiate BB and is colder than the sun. So it would illustrate that the colder EM energy from a flashlight would not be impeded by the hotter sun like SSDD thinks.

Hay, YAW HAWNGrY Fo

leaves it WARMER,

and THEN,

You make no sense. You have some cockamamie theory that the nitrogen in the atmosphere represents some kind of cooling bath. If you have nothing to back up your silly theories, I'm not going to waste my time trying to have a discussion.

Is the ATMOSPHERE made out of NITROGEN you STUPID f**n HICK?

Is the OXYGEN part pretty much something we don't have to WRITE out LONG HAND every time so you don't
FORGET it's THERE?

Is the ATMOSPHERE COLD?

DO YOU or DO YOU NOT, SHEiSS for BRAINS,

KNOW of a SINGLE instance, in ALL THERMODYNAMICS, when a COLD NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH,
WARMED the SUN-WARMED ROCK it was CHILLING.

YES
or
NO?

DO YOU HAVE a DOCUMENTED CASE of PEOPLE conduction CHILLING a LIGHT-WARMED OBJECT,

with a COLD BATH made of NITROGEN and OXYGEN, and this MAKING the WARMER OBJECT'S TEMPERATURE

go UP no DOWN?

Don't act like you're so f***g BLOWN away to find out the

ATMOSPHERE is COLDER than the PLANET, by MANY DEGREES,
and MADE of NITROGEN

that you CAN'T even PROCESS BASIC COLD BATH/HOT ROCK functions.

Don't tell me that even if it's true. Tell me you were just stalling or something.

Hay, YAW HAWNGrY Fo

leaves it WARMER,

and THEN,

Is the OXYGEN part pretty much something we don't have to WRITE out LONG HAND every time so you don't
FORGET it's THERE?

Is the ATMOSPHERE COLD?

KNOW of a SINGLE instance, in ALL THERMODYNAMICS, when a COLD NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH,

YES
or
NO?

DO YOU HAVE a DOCUMENTED CASE of PEOPLE conduction CHILLING a LIGHT-WARMED OBJECT,

with a COLD BATH made of NITROGEN and OXYGEN, and this MAKING the WARMER OBJECT'S TEMPERATURE

go UP no DOWN?

and MADE of NITROGEN

Don't tell me that even if it's true. Tell me you were just stalling or something.

Nitrogen 78%, Oxygen 21%, the nitrogen is NOT cool. What is your point?

yes, your laser will emit towards the sun. It emits at a very discrete frequency/wavelength so a great deal depends on what that is. And if the photons from your laser make it out of the atmosphere, they could very well make it all the way to the sun.

Actually he should not have chosen an LED or laser as an example because neither are black body radiators. The example of a flashlight with a dim bulb would be a better example because a tungsten filament does radiate BB and is colder than the sun. So it would illustrate that the colder EM energy from a flashlight would not be impeded by the hotter sun like SSDD thinks.

HE DID NOT SAY, ''SPESHUL BLACK-BODY THIS, SPESHUL TUNGSTUN FILAMENTS, SPESHUL ANYTHING,"

HE TOLD ME

that a COOLER OBJECT CAN NOT RADIATE ENERGY TOWARD a WARMER one.

END of f***n STORY.

And I TOLD HIM he's a DIPSH&* HiCK and YOU are too.

Are YOU gonna start PREACHING about your CHURCH or NOT?

The COLD NITROGEN ATMOSPHERE
is SECRITLIE A VURRIE VURRIE MAGICAL HEEDUR!!

START ANYWHERE

FINISH UP with:

''And THAT'S how a COLD NITROGEN BATH,
made a LIGHT WARMED ROCK get WARMER,
every LESS LIGHT WARMED the ROCK!! YaW!!

And we'll call it good.

Hay, YAW HAWNGrY Fo
leaves it WARMER,

and THEN,

FORGET it's THERE?

Is the ATMOSPHERE COLD?

YES
or
NO?

go UP no DOWN?

and MADE of NITROGEN

Nitrogen 79%, Oxygen 21%, the nitrogen is NOT cool. What is your point?

OH! THE ATMOSPHERE, is NOT COLDER, than the PLANET.

WHO the F*** on this (planet) TOLD YOU THAT STUPID SH**??

TELL me THEIR NAME or YOU'RE the lying m****rf******r who MADE that FAKE sh** UP.

Hay, YAW HAWNGrY Fo

and THEN,

FORGET it's THERE?

Is the ATMOSPHERE COLD?

YES
or
NO?

go UP no DOWN?

and MADE of NITROGEN

Nitrogen 79%, Oxygen 21%, the nitrogen is NOT cool. What is your point?

OH! THE ATMOSPHERE, is NOT COLDER, than the PLANET.

WHO the F*** on this (planet) TOLD YOU THAT STUPID SH**??

TELL me THEIR NAME or YOU'RE the lying m****rf******r who MADE that FAKE sh** UP.

Depends on where you go in the atmosphere. Higher means cooler, to a point. Then it gets hotter again

Forum List

Back