The Heart of the AGW Premise Fails Empirical Review.

I wonder how stupid's doing out there with his L.E.D. flashlight?

"Yew see that black cat ovur thair? Wea bin doin Our SPEaRMiNTs checkin to see if any light comes out of STUFF when the SUN'S OUT and NEAR as I KiN TALE,

EVUR TIME a CAR'S TAIL LIGHTS POINTS to the SUN, doan't no LIGHT come out of em,

and as LONG as that CAT sits in the SUN, cain't no LIGHT come out uh IT NEETHUR.

Least not hedded two the SUN.

He's busy transforming into a Jr CLIMATE SLEUTH!!"

Hay, YAW HAWNGrY Fo
Huh? Whatchaw MEEN? YEW jist TELL US,

how EVERY TIME the COOLING green house gases
cause another percent less light to warm the planet,
magical gaissiness makes sensors show,
more light warming the planet.

Don't you tell me how to speak, therm-0-billy, you start tapping out a tune that starts with "FIRST, the COOLING green house gases, stop 22% of otherwise available warming firelight from WARMING the EARTH,
and THEN,
the COLD nitrogen ATMOSPHERE TURNS into a HEATER!"

You make no sense. You have some cockamamie theory that the nitrogen in the atmosphere represents some kind of cooling bath. If you have nothing to back up your silly theories, I'm not going to waste my time trying to have a discussion.

Is the ATMOSPHERE made out of NITROGEN you STUPID f**n HICK?

Is the OXYGEN part pretty much something we don't have to WRITE out LONG HAND every time so you don't
FORGET it's THERE?

Is the ATMOSPHERE COLD?

DO YOU or DO YOU NOT, SHEiSS for BRAINS,

KNOW of a SINGLE instance, in ALL THERMODYNAMICS, when a COLD NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH,
WARMED the SUN-WARMED ROCK it was CHILLING.

YES
or
NO?

DO YOU HAVE a DOCUMENTED CASE of PEOPLE conduction CHILLING a LIGHT-WARMED OBJECT,

with a COLD BATH made of NITROGEN and OXYGEN, and this MAKING the WARMER OBJECT'S TEMPERATURE

go UP no DOWN?

Don't act like you're so f***g BLOWN away to find out the

ATMOSPHERE is COLDER than the PLANET, by MANY DEGREES,
and MADE of NITROGEN

that you CAN'T even PROCESS BASIC COLD BATH/HOT ROCK functions.

Don't tell me that even if it's true. Tell me you were just stalling or something.

Nitrogen 79%, Oxygen 21%, the nitrogen is NOT cool. What is your point?

OH! THE ATMOSPHERE, is NOT COLDER, than the PLANET.

WHO the F*** on this (planet) TOLD YOU THAT STUPID SH**??

TELL me THEIR NAME or YOU'RE the lying m****rf******r who MADE that FAKE sh** UP.

Depends on where you go in the atmosphere. Higher means cooler, to a point. Then it gets hotter again

Don't you sit here and tell me two stories in 20 minutes hillbilly. Is the average TEMPERATURE of THE ATMOSPHERE at large,
LOWER than the TEMPERATURE of the PLANET it's WASHING HEAT off of, or NOT?

We can take three days while you face up to the fact the atmosphere is a COLD NITROGEN FLUID BATH, therm-0-billy.

It's up to you how painful it is for your stupid #$%.

Learn that name calling in the absence of any coherent argument is the surest way to have people simply ignore what you say.
Very ironic. Really, you should take your own advice.

That is your whole game here with your discarding of 150 years of science, and your caustic responses in place of coherent arguments. (CMB is a resonance frequency??? Jeez)

Yank your chain if it gets you through life...I am asking for physical evidence that demonstrates that the statements of the physical laws are mistaken as you claim. You can't provide any such evidence and it frustrates you...to damned bad.
I find it amusing that Eltor is running circles around you in his own screwball way and beating you at your own game.

If you think that is happening, then you are as far out there as him...

Learn that name calling in the absence of any coherent argument is the surest way to have people simply ignore what you say.
Very ironic. Really, you should take your own advice.

That is your whole game here with your discarding of 150 years of science, and your caustic responses in place of coherent arguments. (CMB is a resonance frequency??? Jeez)

Yank your chain if it gets you through life...I am asking for physical evidence that demonstrates that the statements of the physical laws are mistaken as you claim. You can't provide any such evidence and it frustrates you...to damned bad.
I find it amusing that Eltor is running circles around you in his own screwball way and beating you at your own game.

If you think that is happening, then you are as far out there as him...

The only person FAR OUT is YOU outside pointing your flashlight at the sky to see if any light comes out of it, hick.

What happened to the SIDEWALK OUT THERE did INFRARED LIGHT STOP COMING OUT OF IT when the SUN was OVERHEAD?

You insipid sh** for brains TWiT.

You need to answer for your KooK-TaRD blankin CLAIMS, HiLLBiLLy.

IS ANY INFRARED LIGHT COMING OUT of THAT SIDEWALK when the SUN'S overhead.

DID IT STOP COMING OUT when the SUN shined on it,

LIKE YOUR KooK CLAIM

PREDICTED?

Answer me, YES or NO.

DID INFRARED LIGHT stop LEAVING the ROADWAY outside when the SUN got OVERHEAD?

Last edited:
yes, your laser will emit towards the sun. It emits at a very discrete frequency/wavelength so a great deal depends on what that is. And if the photons from your laser make it out of the atmosphere, they could very well make it all the way to the sun.

Actually he should not have chosen an LED or laser as an example because neither are black body radiators. The example of a flashlight with a dim bulb would be a better example because a tungsten filament does radiate BB and is colder than the sun. So it would illustrate that the colder EM energy from a flashlight would not be impeded by the hotter sun like SSDD thinks.

Try considering the inverse square law before you jump to erroneous conclusions. You are dealing with 1300wm2 at the top of the atmosphere....what does a filament at 5000 degrees radiate?

mORE TWiTCHiNG, and SQUIRMING
yes, your laser will emit towards the sun. It emits at a very discrete frequency/wavelength so a great deal depends on what that is. And if the photons from your laser make it out of the atmosphere, they could very well make it all the way to the sun.

Actually he should not have chosen an LED or laser as an example because neither are black body radiators. The example of a flashlight with a dim bulb would be a better example because a tungsten filament does radiate BB and is colder than the sun. So it would illustrate that the colder EM energy from a flashlight would not be impeded by the hotter sun like SSDD thinks.

Try considering the inverse square law before you jump to erroneous conclusions. You are dealing with 1300wm2 at the top of the atmosphere....what does a filament at 5000 degrees radiate?

What does a rock laying on the ground radiate, dipsh**?

What's the back of a black cat sitting in the sun radiate,

while it's watching you trying to figure out if the sun makes light stop coming out of your flashlight?

Hay, YAW HAWNGrY Fo
You make no sense. You have some cockamamie theory that the nitrogen in the atmosphere represents some kind of cooling bath. If you have nothing to back up your silly theories, I'm not going to waste my time trying to have a discussion.

Is the OXYGEN part pretty much something we don't have to WRITE out LONG HAND every time so you don't
FORGET it's THERE?

Is the ATMOSPHERE COLD?

KNOW of a SINGLE instance, in ALL THERMODYNAMICS, when a COLD NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH,

YES
or
NO?

DO YOU HAVE a DOCUMENTED CASE of PEOPLE conduction CHILLING a LIGHT-WARMED OBJECT,

with a COLD BATH made of NITROGEN and OXYGEN, and this MAKING the WARMER OBJECT'S TEMPERATURE

go UP no DOWN?

and MADE of NITROGEN

Don't tell me that even if it's true. Tell me you were just stalling or something.

TELL me THEIR NAME or YOU'RE the lying m****rf******r who MADE that FAKE sh** UP.

Depends on where you go in the atmosphere. Higher means cooler, to a point. Then it gets hotter again

Don't you sit here and tell me two stories in 20 minutes hillbilly. Is the average TEMPERATURE of THE ATMOSPHERE at large,

We can take three days while you face up to the fact the atmosphere is a COLD NITROGEN FLUID BATH, therm-0-billy.

I think the average temperature in the atmosphere is lower than the average surface temp. Do you think that negates AGW somehow? Please tell us how that works. The atmosphere does not represent a cold nitrogen bath.

SSDD: WHAT the F*** do you think HAPPENS to LIGHT, that EMITS from some LOW temperature object,

and it's TRAVELING across the UNIVERSE, and a STAR moves in the way?

Aint nuthin like that nevur happened?

Thim moon beems jist turn and go the uthur way?

Did your red l.e.d. flashlight stop turning on when it's pointed at the sun like you predict?

Does your cat stop glowing infrared off it's fur when the sun's directly overhead?

Only giving off heat above and to the West in the morning,

and only giving off heat to the East and above, in the evening,

and only out to the sides, in the middle of the day stupid?

LLooLLooLLooLLooLLooLLooLLooLLooLLooLLooLLooLL!

'"THAT CAT ONLY GLOWS OUT to the SIDES in the AFTERNOON!"

bwaH Ha HAH HA ha Ha HA Ha Hah HaH!!

WHAT a f***n DUFUS LoL !

Hay, YAW HAWNGrY Fo

FORGET it's THERE?

Is the ATMOSPHERE COLD?

YES
or
NO?

go UP no DOWN?

and MADE of NITROGEN

I think the average temperature in the atmosphere is lower than the average surface temp. Do you think that negates AGW somehow? Please tell us how that works. The atmosphere does not represent a cold nitrogen bath.

The atmosphere IS a cold nitrogen bath you illiterate dipstick. Have YOU been under the ROCK SSDD claims can't give off any infrared as long as the sun's out?

When you CALCULATE the AVERAGE ENERGY CONSTANT of AIR
you USE the ENERGY CONSTANTS
of NITROGEN and OXYGEN.

COLD NITROGEN
and
COLD OXYGEN
comprise ALMOST ALL the ATMOSPHERE.

We have a COLD NITROGEN/OXYGEN ATMOSPHERE.

Hay, YAW HAWNGrY Fo

FORGET it's THERE?

Is the ATMOSPHERE COLD?

YES
or
NO?

go UP no DOWN?

and MADE of NITROGEN

OBVIOUSLY you're suffering from some kind of nearly permanent learning disability like Mr My Flashlight Won't Come On in the Daytime.

You've got major problems if you're unable to verify for yourself the atmosphere is on average many degrees colder than the planet, and is made almost entirely of Nitrogen and Oxygen.

When scientists count up the temperature of the Earth what is the first thing they check?

They check to see how much light is striking the surface, don't they.

When they start off with one value at the top of the atmosphere,
and wind up with another value about 22% lower at the SURFACE,

WHAT in YOUR estimation, HAPPENED to NEARLY a QUARTER of the sun's
otherwise available warming firelight spectra?

In other words we know it didn't reach the surface but what happened to it?

We most CERTAINLY don't COUNT that part - the difference between the TOP of atmosphere

and the bottom.

We start with ONE wattage at the TOP,
then at the SURFACE, we have a LOWER wattage don't we.

WHAT MADE that LIGHT not REACH the SURFACE?

This is your story about how a cold nitrogen oxygen bath is a heater so - you can at LEAST help
with WHAT you THINK MADE that LIGHT not WARM the PLANET.

Find out how many watts difference there are,
and WHAT makes those energy spectra NEVER WARM the PLANET.

The atmosphere IS a cold nitrogen bath you illiterate dipstick. Have YOU been under the ROCK SSDD claims can't give off any infrared as long as the sun's out?

of NITROGEN and OXYGEN.

COLD NITROGEN
and
COLD OXYGEN

Yes, most of the atmosphere is oxygen and nitrogen. And as you and I agree, the atmosphere is warmer at the surface than it is at altitude. How can that be? You seem to omit a great deal of what is happening in the atmosphere. Condensation and evaporation of water. Convective effects and the different gas molecules interacting. Somehow, your cold nitrogen gets warmed up. You need to figure out how that happens.

OBVIOUSLY you're suffering from some kind of nearly permanent learning disability like Mr My Flashlight Won't Come On in the Daytime.

You've got major problems if you're unable to verify for yourself the atmosphere is on average many degrees colder than the planet, and is made almost entirely of Nitrogen and Oxygen.

When scientists count up the temperature of the Earth what is the first thing they check?

We most CERTAINLY don't COUNT that part - the difference between the TOP of atmosphere

and the bottom.

This is your story about how a cold nitrogen oxygen bath is a heater so - you can at LEAST help

The lower energy received at the surface is the result of absorption in the atmosphere - dust, water vapor, ozone. And that does warm the planet - the molecules that absorb the incoming solar energy warm the surrounding gases.

of NITROGEN and OXYGEN.

COLD NITROGEN
and
COLD OXYGEN

Yes, most of the atmosphere is oxygen and nitrogen. And as you and I agree, the atmosphere is warmer at the surface than it is at altitude. How can that be? You seem to omit a great deal of what is happening in the atmosphere. Condensation and evaporation of water. Convective effects and the different gas molecules interacting. Somehow, your cold nitrogen gets warmed up. You need to figure out how that happens.

No, YOU need to figure it out. MY first career was as an ATMOSPHERIC and Environmental CHEMIST.

IS the ATMOSPHERE a COLD NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH?

YES it IS.

IS the COLD NITROGEN BATH,
many degrees COLDER than
the SURFACE of the rocky PLANET it's CONDUCTION CHILLING?

OF COURSE
it IS.

When a WARM OBJECT is being WASHED by a COLD NITROGEN BATH, what HAPPENS to the OBJECT?

Let's see if you can bring yourself to say the words: "COLD NITROGEN BATHS, COOL the ROCKS they're CONDUCTION SCRUBBING ENERGY FROM."

Can you say those words? "COLD NITROGEN BATHS scrubbing LIGHT WARMED ROCKS are NOT HEATERS."

Can you say that?

and the bottom.

The lower energy received at the surface is the result of absorption in the atmosphere - dust, water vapor, ozone. And that does warm the planet - the molecules that absorb the incoming solar energy warm the surrounding gases.

Wrong answer again, stupid, when the LIGHT BLOCKED BY THE ATMOSPHERE is COUNTED
it's E.N.T.I.R.E. V.A.L.U.E. is C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.L.Y. REMOVED from EARTH'S TEMPERATURE ACCOUNTING.

That's why you TAKE IT ALL
OUT OF THE COMPUTATION
OF PLANET SURFACE TEMP.

of NITROGEN and OXYGEN.

COLD NITROGEN
and
COLD OXYGEN

No, YOU need to figure it out. MY first career was as an ATMOSPHERIC and Environmental CHEMIST.

YES it IS.

many degrees COLDER than

OF COURSE
it IS.

When a WARM OBJECT is being WASHED by a COLD NITROGEN BATH, what HAPPENS to the OBJECT?

Let's see if you can bring yourself to say the words: "COLD NITROGEN BATHS, COOL the ROCKS they're CONDUCTION SCRUBBING ENERGY FROM."

Can you say those words? "COLD NITROGEN BATHS scrubbing LIGHT WARMED ROCKS are NOT HEATERS."

Can you say that?

I don't give a fuck what your career was because you don't seem to know what you are talking about. You are locked into this silly idea that the 78% of the atmosphere that is nitrogen somehow represents a cold bath. You are wrong, Answer me this. What will happen when you introduce three different gases at three different temperatures into a container? What will happen to the temperatures of each of the gases?

How can that BE? Because it's the SURFACE of the EARTH, WARMING the ATMOSPHERE.

There's also some compression warming. THAT'S how that is.

How did you THINK it happened? You're not really familiar with this?

The atmosphere is warmed by the sun, VERY little.

Nearly ALL the heating of the atmosphere
happens when the
COLD NITROGEN BATH
having the light-warmed planet spin under it at 1,000 mph@ the equator,
scrubs energy from it.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

and the bottom.

it's E.N.T.I.R.E. V.A.L.U.E. is C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.L.Y. REMOVED from EARTH'S TEMPERATURE ACCOUNTING.

OUT OF THE COMPUTATION
OF PLANET SURFACE TEMP.

Here is a really good discussion of the earth's heat budget.

Earth’s heat budget and global warming

Read and learn, dingbat. Put that majestic education of yours to work. Learn something.

And I'm outta here

of NITROGEN and OXYGEN.

COLD NITROGEN
and
COLD OXYGEN

YES it IS.

many degrees COLDER than

OF COURSE
it IS.

Can you say that?

I don't give a fuck what your career was because you don't seem to know what you are talking about. You are locked into this silly idea that the 78% of the atmosphere that is nitrogen somehow represents a cold bath. You are wrong, Answer me this. What will happen when you introduce three different gases at three different temperatures into a container? What will happen to the temperatures of each of the gases?

THE ENTIRE ATMOSPHERE as a MIX is MANY DEGREES COLDER on AVERAGE than the TEMPERATURE of the PLANET, HiCK, THIS ISN'T COMPLICATED.

It's referred to as a NITROGEN BATH because it's SHORTER and it REMINDS your STUPID ASS

that no matter WHAT you SQUEAL about CALLING IT,

it's an 80/20 COLD NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH. NO NEGOTIATION.

FULL F***N STOP.

It's a COLD, TURBULENT, 80/20 NITROGEN/OXYGEN BLEND, BATH.

END of STORY, M****rf****R.

And it's MANY DEGREES COOLER than the PLANET it's CHILLING.

Not MAYBE, Not SORTA, not JUST on THURSDAYS, Not when the CHAIRMAN
JIGGLES the Yuan, so he can PICK up that SEXY little property down on the HARBOR,
the CAPITALISTS are FALLING all OVER each other ABOUT.

It's a COLD NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH,
CONDUCTION CHILLING the ROCKY
SUN WARMED PLANET.

Last edited:

and the bottom.

OUT OF THE COMPUTATION
OF PLANET SURFACE TEMP.

Here is a really good discussion of the earth's heat budget.

Read and learn, dingbat. Put that majestic education of yours to work. Learn something.

And I'm outta here

YOU'RE OUTTA HERE because YOU got CAUGHT being SO STUPID

YOU DIDN'T KNOW the ATMOSPHERE is a COLD NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH,

CONDUCTION CHILLING the SUN-WARMED PLANET.

HICK.

of NITROGEN and OXYGEN.

COLD NITROGEN
and
COLD OXYGEN

YES it IS.

many degrees COLDER than

OF COURSE
it IS.

Can you say that?

You need to hurry and wash your Taco suit and find your paper hat so you can get to your shift.

Forum List

Back