The Heart of the AGW Premise Fails Empirical Review.

Go learn the word spontaneous...you could make it your word of the day.

You aren't listening....Go learn the word spontaneous...lean the definition and then be able to use it in a sentence...Scratch the sentence...I will give you one. It is the second law of thermodynamics...

It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.

Why don't one of you Backerdism Barking Bat Brained Bumblers tell me how you insipid hicks can't even calculate the temperature of our global atmosphere right?

HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO CALCULATE the TEMPERATURE of the PLANET and COME UP 33 DEGREES SHORT?
oH
THAT's RIGHT, YOU F***G HICKS DON'T USE GAS LAW TO SOLVE FOR ATMOSPHERIC COMPRESSION,

AND COME UP WITH THE * * * * * * * MANDATORY 33 DEGREE SHORTFALL* * * * * * *
that
HAPPENS when you F***UP and CLAIM you can SOLVE ATMOSPHERIC TEMPERATURE using ONLY STEFAN-BOLTZMANN PROCESSING, that HAS no COMPRESSION PROCESSING PROVISIONS, since GAS LAW SOLVES that STEP BEFORE STEFAN-BOLTZMANN PROCESSING CAN BE APPLIED TO COMPRESSIBLE-PHASE MATTER .

aWWWW F***k.

YEAH that's RIGHT HiLLBiLLiES there's a MANDATORY SHORTFALL of EXACTLY 33 DEGREES for NOT USING GAS LAW to CALCULATE the 33 DEGREES' COMPRESSION WARMING our ATMOSPHERE's COMPRESSIBLE FLUID NATURE creates.

YEW MEAN THAIR AIN'T NO MAGICAL GAISSINESS, WHAT DUN TURH'NT Uh.. COALD GAiS BATH inTWO uh HEEDUR?

WtF??? HOW KIN THAT BEA?

Yew have GOT yew uh ROCK
it is IN A VACK-KEWM
being WARM'T by the LIGHT uv uh FIAR.

WHiN YEW PUT ON COLD ATMOSPHERIC NITROGEN/OXYGEN BATH,
TiMPuRCHuR GoES UP JIST LAIK YEW'D SPECKT IT WOODE. YaW.

And THIN WHiN YEW ADD YEW sum iNSALAYSHiN
AND TAKE AWAY PUR SINT AFTER PUR SINT WARMING FIRELIGHT,
SINTSURS SHOW,
JIST LAIK THAY SHUD,

MOARE LIGHT WARMING the ROCK
EVUR TIME MOAR INSALAYSHIN makes
LESS LIGHT WARM the ROCK!! YaW!!

it's AWL so SIMPLE, Y CAIN'T YEW SEE HOW CLIMIDDIE it IS?? yAW ain't EVUN SiGNTSiE.

SIGN,
DE
JECKTID
OVUR
CLIMIT AiNGST.

Yaw.

You are a babbling buffoon. Your cold nitrogen theory is a steaming pile of horses**t.

SHOW US THE PHYSICS!!!

HAY IGNERNT HICK: THE ATMOSPHERE'S MANY DEGREES COLDER THAN THE PLANET.

IT'S MADE OUT OF COLD NITROGEN and OXYGEN.

THE COLD GREEN HOUSE GASES ARE THE REFRIGERANTS TAKING 22% of the sun's TOTAL ENERGY

from THE TEMPERATURE of our PLANET.

HicK.

IT'S MADE of NITROGEN and OXYGEN.
THE COMPRESSIBLE F.L.U.I.D.S.
CONDUCTION CHILL
LIGHT WARMED
ROCKS
THEY
cool.

You dumba&*^d HICK.

TEACH YOURSELF - this isn't SCHOOL, it's where we who went, MOCK you who DIDN'T.

THAT'S how THAT works.

Sorry, fool. You are very confused. Enjoy your ignorance.

TELL these PEOPLE what YOU THINK the ATMOSPHERE IS BEST DESCRIBED AS,

SINCE DESCRIBING a COLD NITRO/OXY BATH laced with
LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS

as a COLD NITROGEN BATH laced with LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS
doesn't SEEM to really ACCURATELY DESCRIBE IT.

The atmosphere is primarily a mixture of two gases, nitrogen and oxygen, plus much smaller amounts of argon, CO2, CH4, H2O, and dust. Some of these things will absorb and radiate photons. Some of them reflect incoming solar radiation. They are all influenced by convection. Atmospheric pressure decreases with altitude and the atmosphere becomes less dense, and it gets colder.

So now tell us, what is the temperature of this cold nitrogen bath at the surface? And what are the light blocking refrigerants?

You are a babbling buffoon. Your cold nitrogen theory is a steaming pile of horses**t.

SHOW US THE PHYSICS!!!

THE COLD GREEN HOUSE GASES ARE THE REFRIGERANTS TAKING 22% of the sun's TOTAL ENERGY

HicK.

CONDUCTION CHILL
LIGHT WARMED
ROCKS
THEY
cool.

You dumba&*^d HICK.

TEACH YOURSELF - this isn't SCHOOL, it's where we who went, MOCK you who DIDN'T.

THAT'S how THAT works.

The atmosphere is primarily a mixture of two gases, nitrogen and oxygen, plus much smaller amounts of argon, CO2, CH4, H2O, and dust. Some of these things will absorb and radiate photons. Some of them reflect incoming solar radiation. They are all influenced by convection. Atmospheric pressure decreases with altitude and the atmosphere becomes less dense, and it gets colder.

So now tell us, what is the temperature of this cold nitrogen bath at the surface? And what are the light blocking refrigerants?

The atmosphere's warmed BY the surface so the temperature AT the surface is NEAR the surface but that's only for the first few METERS, knucklehead.

Now THE COLD NITRO-OXY BATH is GOING to be REFERRED to as the COLD NITROGEN BATH since it's SHORTER and YET ACCURATE since OXYGEN and NITROGEN share similar CHARACTERISTICS.

REGARDING THE LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS, WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU DO when you START to SOLVE for the TEMPERATURE of the planets' SURFACE?

You take TOTAL SUNLIGHT
and you SUBTRACT from it the LIGHT,
never reaching the PLANET, because of WHICH gases?

The GREEN HOUSE gases.

When you SUBTRACT all that LIGHT not getting through the ATMOSPHERE
about 22% OF WHAT NEVER gets THROUGH is BECAUSE of REFRACTION
by the COOLING
GREEN HOUSE GASES.

Not MAYBE,

it's on EVERY single CHART of ''Sunlight top of atmosphere vs @Mean Sea Level ever PUBLISHED.

The COOLING green house gases refract HALF the SUN's PRODIGIOUS infrared load to SPACE.

And it gets subracted FIRST THING from PLANETARY TEMP calculations.

Not MAYBE.

NOT sorta,

THAT'S what HAPPENS.

I don't understand you. You don't make sense. I'm done with this discussion.

You aren't listening....Go learn the word spontaneous...lean the definition and then be able to use it in a sentence...Scratch the sentence...I will give you one. It is the second law of thermodynamics...

It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.
NO, * * YOU * * go to school FOUR YEARS and YOU get a degree in RADIANT TRANSFER and YOU learn what the term SPONTANEOUSLY means.

Or there is the option of just looking it up in the dictionary...

spontaneous- adj.- occurring, produced, or performed through natural processes without external influences

HicK.

CONDUCTION CHILL
LIGHT WARMED
ROCKS
THEY
cool.

You dumba&*^d HICK.

THAT'S how THAT works.

The atmosphere's warmed BY the surface so the temperature AT the surface is NEAR the surface but that's only for the first few METERS, knucklehead.

Now THE COLD NITRO-OXY BATH is GOING to be REFERRED to as the COLD NITROGEN BATH since it's SHORTER and YET ACCURATE since OXYGEN and NITROGEN share similar CHARACTERISTICS.

REGARDING THE LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS, WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU DO when you START to SOLVE for the TEMPERATURE of the planets' SURFACE?

You take TOTAL SUNLIGHT
and you SUBTRACT from it the LIGHT,
never reaching the PLANET, because of WHICH gases?

The GREEN HOUSE gases.

When you SUBTRACT all that LIGHT not getting through the ATMOSPHERE
about 22% OF WHAT NEVER gets THROUGH is BECAUSE of REFRACTION
by the COOLING
GREEN HOUSE GASES.

Not MAYBE,

it's on EVERY single CHART of ''Sunlight top of atmosphere vs @Mean Sea Level ever PUBLISHED.

The COOLING green house gases refract HALF the SUN's PRODIGIOUS infrared load to SPACE.

And it gets subracted FIRST THING from PLANETARY TEMP calculations.

Not MAYBE.

NOT sorta,

THAT'S what HAPPENS.

I don't understand you. You don't make sense. I'm done with this discussion.

Hardly a discussion...but now it is a cold oxy-nitrogen bath. Sounds like the sort of thing you could sell at exclusive spas for hundreds of dollars per session. Just make up some benefits, have a fabricator whip up a futuristic pod which your customer steps in for the "treatment" and laugh all the way to the bank.

Maybe you could claim that it alleviates the effects climate change has on the body.

That's ok with me, I actually don't demean you trying to become a more technically competent man, I just am not gonna have you tell me light leaking out of an object because of ambient field concentrations allowing it and then "magical turnings aside" by light happen when they're headed toward a bluer object.

There are a lot of words which apply to people who think they have found a way around the second law of thermodynamics

The first words of your post are a total lie. I clearly told you that even though photons from a colder object hit the warmer object, the flashlight counterexample does not violate the second law. Try understanding why that is the case. I used the accepted physics definitions in that example. You use your own invalid definitions. Science wins. You lose.

I knew your response would be caustic invectives.
Here is a summary of your post:
Chump, lunkhead, dope, nitwit, ignoramus, nitwit, and simpleton
special kind of stupid
special sort of stupid
crazy train
stupid, and blind
on the crazy train
makes you stupid
know so little about science
irrational desire
near total ignorance
irrational need to be right
crazy train
clearly a nut
all sorts of crazy
Thanks for the laugh

You got so emotional about it that you missed or ignored the most important point.
The flashlight counterexample does not violate the second law.

JJ this con was originally ALL done inside COMPUTERS. NOBODY KNEW it was so TRANSPARENTLY FAKE

until interest in environmentalism created by Al Gore had everyone DEMANDING to see these people's ACTUAL

COMPUTER PROGRAMS and ACTUAL CLAIMS.

They claim the GREEN HOUSE GASES
as you CLEARLY SEE the SOLE class reducing sunlight to the planet

are spontaneously GENERATING that ENTIRE 22% of the sun's energy so it's like they didn't COOL it 22%

then on top of THAT the scam claims these gases, having simply CREATED 22% of the sun's entire energy

not explaining or showing anybody any math like when you OBVIOUSLY COUNT ALL THAT COOLING,

they just tell you "well once the entire 22% of the sun's energy is RE GENERATED to OFFSET that

22% COOLING at the start of your computations,

these gases THEN generate so much energy it WARMS: the ENTIRE PLANET

AND cold nitrogen/oxygen BATH, an ADDITIONAL, 33 DEGREES.

ALL this to COVER
having NOT included the proper step in GAS law
to account for the atmosphere's 33 DEGREES of COMPRESSION warming,
intrinsic to compressible fluids, and part of the PROCESS of calculating the temperature of the planet RIGHT.

Like - the INTERNATIONAL STANDARD ATMOSPHERE we CALIBRATE most of our INSTRUMENTS on the PLANET with.

Altimiters,
Thermal sensors,
Pressure,
Humidity, ALL these instruments are CALIBRATED against KNOWN-GOOD atmospheric VALUES or our PLANES wouldn't FLY.

It's ABSURD fraud a form called INVERSION fraud which in a very complicated looking computer program is hard to detect.

START telling the story from THERMODYNAMICALLY ITERATED STEP to THERMODYNAMIC STEP

and it's OBVIOUS fraud.

You can teach it to a KID. Does LESS light WARMING a ROCK
due to more INSULATION making it not GET there and WARM it,
make SENSORS show MORE light warming the rock,
everytime MORE insulation, makes LESS LIGHT warm it?

Think about how these same government class "scientists" have told the world for EIGHTY YEARS that" That thair pot is the GATE WAY to HEROIN. It's JUST LIKE HEROIN and WORSE for YOU than METHAMPHETAMINE, and WE have got the CRITICAL
SIGNTIFICK
PEER REVIEW, Two PRUVE it IN COART, YAW!!''

Do you REALLY think that for 80 YEARS, the GOVERNMENT has had proof that WE ALL need to GET OFF POT and ONTO OPIOIDS, because POT makes SOME people get on OPIOIDS,
so EVERYBODY has to GET on OPIOIDS
so POT doesn't make people get on OPIOIDS?

Do you REALLY think that is "un dee nyabul signts, yaW!"

Do you REALLY believe pot's like heroin because the GOVERNMENT SAYS SO?

Because "senatur in awl my yeeurs i has looktificated and ponderfied about this pot being like heroin and i have two say.. IT RILLIE RILLIE IS. IT'S a DEVLISH and DANGURUS WEAD, makes folks git REEFUR MADNISS.

Do you REALLY believe,
the COLD NITROGEN BATH,
laced with LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS,
taking 22% off the TOP of your planetary atmospheric calculations,

they just SPONTANEOUSLY GENERATED (thanks for the phrase ssdd)
that SAME amount - 22% of the sun's TOTAL ENERGY,
so they didn't really TAKE AWAY the 22% you CLEARLY COUNT they DID when you START
and NOW they WARM the ENTIRE BATH, another 33 degrees?

No JJ.

There are a lot of words which apply to people who think they have found a way around the second law of thermodynamics

The first words of your post are a total lie. I clearly told you that even though photons from a colder object hit the warmer object, the flashlight counterexample does not violate the second law. Try understanding why that is the case. I used the accepted physics definitions in that example. You use your own invalid definitions. Science wins. You lose.

I knew your response would be caustic invectives.
Here is a summary of your post:
Chump, lunkhead, dope, nitwit, ignoramus, nitwit, and simpleton
special kind of stupid
special sort of stupid
crazy train
stupid, and blind
on the crazy train
makes you stupid
know so little about science
irrational desire
near total ignorance
irrational need to be right
crazy train
clearly a nut
all sorts of crazy
Thanks for the laugh

You got so emotional about it that you missed or ignored the most important point.
The flashlight counterexample does not violate the second law.

Then you went on to make the claim that "energy" must not refer to photons. It must refer to heat in that context of the second law. By the same token two way radiation exchange between objects is allowed."

To some one whose entire post was to attempt to make the claim that the second law of thermodynamics doesn't apply to radio waves, infrared, visible light, ultraviolet, x-rays, and gamma rays, what other words might be useful? How crazy is that?? When you talk crazy, then words that describe crazy are the only way to describe your speech.

And by the way, you butchered accepted physics definitions...a battery is a spontaneous chemical processs like rust??? Are you kidding? The second law only applies to free energy but doesn't apply to radio waves, infrared, short wave radiation, visible light, ultraviolet, x-rays or gamma rays?

The claims you made there are every bit as nutty as anything allen has had to say. And before you play the wounded hero, you claimed that the term energy must not refer to photons...and exactly what experience do we have with any of those sorts of radiation except in the form of photons? I am laughing in your face...you and allen doing the end zone happy dance giving high fives over your discovery that the second law doesn't apply to anything except the only sort of energy which would help you support your claims...what a laugh.

And one more thing goober....exactly how could you have two way radiation exchange between objects if it isn't happening via photons?

Last edited:
GREENHOUSE GASES like CO2 DO not LEAD to WARMING the PLANET, they CREATE 22% LOSS of the sun's TOTAL ENERGY BEFORE the LIGHT ever REACHES EARTH.

Exactly how do they do that since most of the incoming solar radiation is in the form of short wave radiation and our oxygen/nitrogen atmosphere is largely transparent to the incoming short wave radiation with the exception of a few trace gasses like ozone and therefore the short wave radiation passes through the oxygen and nitrogen essentially unchanged except for some very short wave radiation which is blocked by O2 in the upper atmosphere resulting in the formation of ozone?

BWAH HaH HaH HaH HaH Ha Hah Hah!

Laughing like a loon

And braying at the moon

OK, like a moth to the flame, I'm back. Since I can't figure out your point, lets get back to basics. How about you complete this sentence for me -

Greenhouse gases like CO2 will not lead to global warming because.....

Hey - rhetoric aside, ok for a minute - I didnt' really read you all the way to the bottom I started smart assing, I'm sorry I didn't really realize the last question was even there. I glanced and pounced.

GREENHOUSE GASES like CO2 DO not LEAD to WARMING the PLANET, they CREATE 22% LOSS of the sun's TOTAL ENERGY BEFORE the LIGHT ever REACHES EARTH.

When you calculate the temperature of the planet what's the first thing you do JJ?

You count what reaches the SURFACE
not what reaches the ATMOSPHERE.

You count EVERY single WATT that DOESN'T reach the SURFACE as TOTALLY GONE.

Almost EVERY single WATT not REACHING the SURFACE DOESN'T REACH IT

because the GREEN HOUSE GASES, REFRACT that otherwise available warming firelight, to SPACE.

You count what reaches the SURFACE
not what reaches the ATMOSPHERE.
You have to count both. Energy that reaches the surface and energy absorbed in the atmosphere both contribute.

because the GREEN HOUSE GASES, REFRACT that otherwise available warming firelight, to SPACE.
Refract is not the correct term. Water vapor and CO2 absorb and re-emit photons. And they emit in all directions - some out to space, some back towards the surface.

And of the total energy that reaches the surface, it leaves in three ways - because of evaporation, by convection, and by long IR radiation. That long wavelength IR is absorbed by the greenhouse gases, which warms them and they transfer some of that energy to the nitrogen and oxygen.

Then you went on to make the claim that "energy" must not refer to photons. It must refer to heat in that context of the second law. By the same token two way radiation exchange between objects is allowed....

To some one whose entire post was to attempt to make the claim that the second law of thermodynamics doesn't apply to radio waves, infrared, visible light, ultraviolet, x-rays, and gamma rays,...

Your whole post focuses on something I didn't say. You should understand that photons are not heat, but a cause of heat. Emission of photons from a substance will cause it to cool; absorption of photons will cause it to heat.

The second law applied to radiation refers to what the substances are doing, not to the photons which are mediators of the energy. Yes photons have energy but the second law is not referring to that energy, only the gain or loss in energy in the substances. When you think of entropy, how can it be otherwise.

My flashlight counterexample illustrates that the second law is not referring directly to photon energy, but is referring to the heat changes in the system.

Last edited:
Then you went on to make the claim that "energy" must not refer to photons. It must refer to heat in that context of the second law. By the same token two way radiation exchange between objects is allowed....

To some one whose entire post was to attempt to make the claim that the second law of thermodynamics doesn't apply to radio waves, infrared, visible light, ultraviolet, x-rays, and gamma rays,...

Your whole post focuses on something I didn't say. You should understand that photons are not heat, but a cause of heat. Emission of photons from a substance will cause it to cool; absorption of photons will cause it to heat.

The second law applied to radiation refers to what the substances are doing, not to the photons which are mediators of the energy. Yes photons have energy but the second law is not referring to that energy, only the gain or loss in energy in the substances. When you think of entropy, how can it be otherwise.

My flashlight counterexample illustrates that the second law is not referring directly to photon energy, but is referring to the heat changes in the system.

Photons don't "have" energy...they are energy...and when science talks about radio waves, microwaves, infrared radiation, short wave radiation, etc etc etc...they are talking abot photons because whenever insofar as those types of energy exists, they only exist as photons. When might you see infrared radiation, for example, that wasn't in the form of photons? Did you hit your head while you were doing the end zone happy dance with allen?

And your flashlight example was pure bullshit...you really are desperate aren't you? How about you show me anything in the scientific literature which suggests that energy, in any form is exempt from the second law of thermodynamics.

"At'TaiR MaGiCaL GAiSSiNess, dun made uh... COALD BATH uh HEEDUR, YAW!!"

Every last illiterate and innumerate pubber condom-lubricant-for-brains is afraid to testify of your church.

Cmon, MAGICAL GAISSINES dun MADE a COLD NITROGEN BATH a HEEDuR Barkers,

TESTIFY!

Get up on your TACO BELL box of dried beans and DISSEMBLE a few SYLLABLES for everybody about how

FIRST the rock was in vacuum of space, being heated with ONE mode of cooling,
and then,
a COLD NITROGEN BATH WASHING HEAT off of it made it's temperature go HIGHER and HIGHER

as the - Cmon you little squealers - what's the next line?

AS the MAGICALNESS of the GAiSSiNESS dun made MOAR LIGHT WARM that ROCK,
evur time the magicalness of the GAiSSiNESS dun made LESS LIGHT WARM the ROCK.

Sing it all in harmony you 60 I.Q. public school hicks. I DARE each and every one of you
to come in here and start answering questions about your STORY

that a COLD NITROGEN BATH
is MAKING a LIGHT-WARMED ROCK
EVER WARMER
every time the bath makes LESS LIGHT reach and warm the ROCK.

Here is your "global warming" in a fucking nutshell.....it's called "geo-engineering" aka Solar Radiation Management. This climate change bullshit is being intentionally caused to scare the sheeple. I would be glad to debate this topic if you are one of those "fossil fuels" believers.

View attachment 203398 View attachment 203399

Dale I'm actually an Radiation or Radiant Communications Electronic Engineer, whose first career was as an environmental, atmospheric and biological chemist serving my mother in some businesses she started to give my terminally ill brother an education. I naturally got pulled into the orbit of it and it turned into not just a commercial rare/exotic/expensive fish breeding and raising operation to sell stock to pets stores etc - but it eventually became a working retail front with about 35 aquariums and ponds where my mother, my brother, and I started breeding and raising several, and selling and or teaching people about, almost every class life discovered by mankind before it was over.

Since my mother had started the original businesses specifically to give my brother and then myself when everyone saw how bad the pube skewlz are - graduating 5 times more likely to have V.D. than a job - my mother kept expanding her business interests to teach us the chemistry and physics of the world in wider ways.

She collected and traded antiques, specifically to teach my brother and I about the business - and how to detect fraud on a commercial level. She had us collecting coins and stamps and antique glass, etc.

My brother's neuromuscular disease had him on death's bed before long so my mother had to fold these businesses up little by little, but I managed to attend those dismal public ghettos called schools ONLY for MATH, grammar and history,

then my mother made me conceive, research outline, annotate and write, scores of papers securing me not sufficient credit to graduate but DOUBLE any make-up work, because the schools were CONSTANTLY trying to imply my mother wasn't able to do as good a job educating me as they,

* * * every time my mother sent me to school with papers half the teaching facility couldn't read because all the words were too big for their stupid asses to even PRONOUNCE.

So my mother in doing this for several years, got me away from those despicable public illiteracy/innumeracy pits throughout half of 4 grades, then I graduated HS a year early.

When I was in the first of two schools for Electronic Engineering I heard JAMES HANSEN'S BOSS telling a REPORTER

the SPECIFICS of the MAGIC GAS SCAM, on an FM NPR station I kept turned on a lot in my home. He explained the COMPUTER PROGRAMMING being designed to use SOLELY STEFAN-BOLTZMANN PROCESSING

to process GAS or COMPRESSIBLE PHASE matter temperatures and how it ALWAYS delivers a MANDATORY

33 DEGREE SHORTFALL when SOMEONE DOES this. If the proper calculates are done and the value of the Atmosphere's COMPRESSION WARMING is CORRECTLY ADDED BACK to the ***erroneous*** Stefan-Botzmann ONLY fraud that

MAKES their CALCULATIONS NEVER MATCH the KNOWN-CORRECT International Standard Atmosphere, which is the ATMOSPHERIC VALUES-SET against which - ultimately every manufactured and warrantied object on the PLANET related to heat, pressure, human or animal safety, ANYTHING which is tested at specifically arranged temperature and atmospheric conditions.
EVERYTHING on the planet, BASICALLY,
that has ANY reason to be regulated or tested,
has some of it's standards based in, at the bottom of things, PROPER atmospheric TEMP/HUMIDITY/PRESSURE/COMPOSITION at the time of testing.

The International Standard Atmosphere is what EVERYthing in an aircraft or spacecraft or ANY platform with instruments in it is calibrated against; it's a KNOWN-GOOD TEMPERATURE that makes it possible for MACHINES to land jetliners with accurate temperature/humidity/density computations.

THE MAGIC GAS CHURCH'S "CALCULATIONS" fall 33 DEGREES SHORT.
Because of WHAT their FRAUD DADDY SAID about computers: "THIM COMPUTURS IS SO SMART I AIN'T GOTTA YEWZ THIM GAIS LAWS, THAY AIN'T CLIMMTIE LIKE I AM."

This from the FRAUD who told the entire PLANET the ATMOSPHERE is a MAGICAL HEATER not a COLD NITROGEN BATH
and that the LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS in the bath, REDUCING TEMPERATURE of the bath 22% off the top when calculation of global atmospheric temperature begins, and light at the surface, rather than top of atmosphere is used for calculation of the planet's surface.

Anyway Dale Hansen's BOSS explained that Hansen's MODELS NEVER INCLUDE THE MANDATORY 33 DEGREES COMPRESSION WARMING CREATED by the WEIGHT of the ATMOSPHERE.

The GAS LAW for SOLVING GAS TEMPERATURES is NEVER SEEN nor MENTIONED in their FAKED FRAUDULENT "CALCULATION" which ALWAYS COMES UP

33 DEGREES SHORT,
of the REAL Atmospheric temperature, NOTED IN the INTERNATIONAL REGULATORY and CALIBRATION standard called the International Standard Atmosphere.

Hansen's supervisor explained this as I was working alone with a little FM radio and some earbuds and I understood what the man was saying because I was ALREADY a working atmospheric chemist, and, in my third year of school as an Atmospheric radiation Engineer.

The whole thing only takes about five minutes to explain.

Calculate the termperature of the planet's atmosphere wrong, so it OBVIOUSLY doesn't match it's real temperature,
and comes up 33 Degrees SHORT by NEVER referring to GAS LAW where one normally DOES on the way to Stefan-Boltzmann processing at the end of the sequence of calculations.

Claim something seems odd and make up ANY NUMBER of FAKE REASONS and keep scamming for GRANTS was how the scam first got put together.

BUT: this is a form of what's called INVERSION FRAUD in math and chemistry.

See Dale my Father was a Police Chief who later went to work in Federal Law Enforcement,
and when my mom, ran those breeding labs and businesses so my terminally ill brother and by extension I,
got decent educations and didn't graduate ILLITERATE, and INNUMERATE, and UNABLE to fill out a job application

and my mother's connection to him, had people coming to her CONSTANTLY having been defrauded by someone.

Additionally through my father, my mother worked helping Wildlife law enforcement bust people for WILDLIFE SMUGGLING.

On top of both inter-regional and international species smuggling, there's also - particularly before the internet and even cable news - species fraud where animals are sold as one thing but are actually another,

and there are two other main kinds of chemistry fraud surrounding biology: foodstuffs and nutrition chemistry fraud, where people would sell things as something else,

and then black market and counterfeit MEDICINES frauds.

My mother helped people with these because as part of her businesses she referred to my father being in law enforcement, a lifer, and she'd imply she hated frauds, to trust her etc - and people showed up out of the blue REPEATEDLY expecting her to go someplace and confront some asshole at a fair, or an actual brick/morter store, and she'd go tell people she wanted some of their product,
buy it, insist they tell her again what it was,

drive around the corner and meet the people who had gotten her to come over, and they'd call the police. Now this is almost always a civil matter but people would freak the f**** out because LOTS of them actually WERE traveling, drifting frauds, selling tainted stuff, fake stuff, fake animals, sick ones, stolen ones, fake medicines, etc.

So Dale - I'm not really here because I'm suspicious of the condensation trails that come from burning large oil heaters in the frigid troposphere. Fire always creates water, and that water is what you see in those condensation trails, the millions of people who have pumped billions off TESTED PURE JET FUEL into those planes would know if something was up.

My reason for being here is to himiliate the HiCKBiLLiES of the "MAGICAL GAISSINESS dun made a COALD BATH uh HEEDUR, YaW!" movement.

It's FRAUD, specifically INVERSION fraud where COLD LIGHT REMOVING REFRIGERANTS
CHILLING a LIGHT-WARMED ROCK
are claimed to have CONVERTED a COLD NITROGEN BATH into a HEATER
through their LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERATION
of the NITROGEN BATH ITSELF,
and the surface of the planet.

The main GHG water is the one RESPONSIBLE for nearly ALL the initial REFRIGERATION when it blocks about 20% of otherwise available warming firelight from the sun,
from ever even being counted as warming Earth.

It also serves as global PHASE CHANGE REFRIGERANT, evaporatively cooling the surface, rising, handing off and radiating energy to space to fall SCORES of times back through the same warm updraft,
going from ICE
back to VAPOR

as it picks up heat again and rises to cool and fall, it refrigerates not just the SURFACE through evaporation
but the main COLD NITROGEN BATH AT LARGE,
by
WARMING and SUBLIMATING to VAPOR,
rising,
CONDENSING to SOLID PHASE again and the entire loop happens SCORES of times in EVERY convection cooling storm event.

So I'll pass on the discussion with you Dale, at this time, because it's not really a matter of interest to me but I'm certainly willing to read most of what you have to say.

Peace

I am not even going to try and pretend that I understood all the factors that you quoted along with the formulas, variables and variations used to calculate temperature rise or the other manners to fudge said data to come to a particular outcome.

What I can say with certainty is that the manipulation of weather fronts using geo-enginnering along with ionospheric heaters is a fact. They have been experimenting with energizing the upper atmosphere since the 1940's and owning the weather as a force multiplier for full spectrum dominance is even discussed in their white papers that are easily found on line. Water and soil samples of unsafe levels of strontium, barium and aluminum are the tale of the tape. It is destroying the biosphere, corrupting the food supply, killing oxygen producing plankton in the oceans and lakes. We breathe in this concoction of heavy metal particulates because they are under 5 microns and can't be filtered out.

Photons don't "have" energy...they are energy...

No, no, no! Why do you make stuff up! Energy is a property of photons. A photon has other properties: spin, momentum, and zero mass.

How about you show me anything in the scientific literature which suggests that energy, in any form is exempt from the second law of thermodynamics.

Energy is a property of matter. It is meaningless to say a property is exempt from the second law. The wording that makes sense is, no process is exempt from the second law.

Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object

It is foolish to think the second law could ever imply,
Photons will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object. (WRONG)

You don't understand the flashlight example. It tells us that the word energy must refer to heat in the second law wording. It does not refer to photons.

No, no, no! Why do you make stuff up! Energy is a property of photons. A photon has other properties: spin, momentum, and zero mass.

Give it up guy....you are sounding nuttier and nuttier all the time.

What Exactly Is a Photon?
A photon is a particle of light defined as a discrete bundle (or quantum) of electromagnetic (or light) energy.

the definition of photon
he subatomic particle that carries the electromagnetic force and is the quantum of electromagnetic radiation.

And since these definitions of photons keep mentioning quanta and quantum, I guess you need help there as well. After all, if you don't know what a photon is (odd since you spend so much time talking about them) I doubt that you would know what the term quanta or quantum means.

What exactly is a photon? Definition, properties, facts
A photon is the smallest discrete amount or quantum of electromagnetic radiation. It is the basic unit of all light.

photon | Definition & Discovery
Photon, also called light quantum, minute energy packet of electromagnetic radiation. The concept originated (1905) in Albert Einstein’s explanation of the photoelectric effect, in which he proposed the existence of discrete energy packets during the transmission of light.

Chegg.com
A photon is the basic unit of electromagnetic radiation. Also called a packet, quantum or electromagnetic radiation

Here is one with some cute pictures and bright colors...maybe it will be easier for you to understand since you clearly aren't up on the basics,

Physics for Kids: Photons and Light

In physics, a photon is a bundle of electromagnetic energy. It is the basic unit that makes up all light. The photon is sometimes referred to as a "quantum" of electromagnetic energy.

quanta or quantum - A discrete, indivisible manifestation of a physical property, such as a force or angular momentum. Some quanta take the form of elementary particles; for example, the quantum of electromagnetic radiation is the photon, while the quanta of the weak force are the W and Z particles

That means that a photon is the smallest bit of energy in any light or electromagnetic field. And by the way...they have no mass because they are literally a bit of energy.

I could go on with the definitions that state quite clearly that photons are the smallest bit of energy possible, but I doubt that any number of definitions will sway you.

Energy is a property of matter. It is meaningless to say a property is exempt from the second law. The wording that makes sense is, no process is exempt from the second law.

So according to you...the second law of thermodynamics is not referencing energy. Keep talking....this is like watching a train wreck.

will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object

Photons will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object. (WRONG)

And yet, that is precisely what it says. And now, in your mind, even though photons are defined as the smallest bit of energy possible, you believe that they are not energy...and no energy that moves in the form of radiation is governed by the second law of thermodynamics...therefore, any form of energy that moves in the form of photons can be used to create perpetual motion machines. Why did we not know this? If photons can move freely from a less organized state to a more organized state, then any garage mechanic can build a working perpetual motion machine.

Can you hear yourself or are the voices in your head drowning out everything. Next you will be typing in BOLD ALLCAPS

You don't understand the flashlight example. It tells us that the word energy must refer to heat in the second law wording. It does not refer to photons.

Oh I understand the flashlight example perfectly. It was the straw, provided by allen which broke your proverbial intellectual back.

I knew that you were an idiot. Now that you have left the text of whatever sources you use and are speaking your thoughts about thermodynamics in your own words, you are even more ignorant of the subject than I ever guessed.

Wonder if your warmer buds are watching this slow motion train wreck wondering how far you will go before you realize what you have been saying?

One more caution...in your claim that the second law does not apply to photons, you are claiming that the second law of thermodynamics does not apply to radiation....because what is radiation if not photons?

If you ignore that last caution, I am going to just encourage the crazy....and when you finally wake up, and read what you have written in this hysterical state, you will just have to leave the board go great will be your mortification.

Last edited:
polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail.jpg

Give it up guy....you are sounding nuttier and nuttier all the time.

What Exactly Is a Photon?
A photon is a particle of light defined as a discrete bundle (or quantum) of electromagnetic (or light) energy.

the definition of photon
he subatomic particle that carries the electromagnetic force and is the quantum of electromagnetic radiation.

And since these definitions of photons keep mentioning quanta and quantum, I guess you need help there as well. After all, if you don't know what a photon is (odd since you spend so much time talking about them) I doubt that you would know what the term quanta or quantum means.

What exactly is a photon? Definition, properties, facts
A photon is the smallest discrete amount or quantum of electromagnetic radiation. It is the basic unit of all light.

photon | Definition & Discovery
Photon, also called light quantum, minute energy packet of electromagnetic radiation. The concept originated (1905) in Albert Einstein’s explanation of the photoelectric effect, in which he proposed the existence of discrete energy packets during the transmission of light.

Chegg.com
A photon is the basic unit of electromagnetic radiation. Also called a packet, quantum or electromagnetic radiation

Here is one with some cute pictures and bright colors...maybe it will be easier for you to understand since you clearly aren't up on the basics,

Physics for Kids: Photons and Light

In physics, a photon is a bundle of electromagnetic energy. It is the basic unit that makes up all light. The photon is sometimes referred to as a "quantum" of electromagnetic energy.

quanta or quantum - A discrete, indivisible manifestation of a physical property, such as a force or angular momentum. Some quanta take the form of elementary particles; for example, the quantum of electromagnetic radiation is the photon, while the quanta of the weak force are the W and Z particles

That means that a photon is the smallest bit of energy in any light or electromagnetic field. And by the way...they have no mass because they are literally a bit of energy.

I could go on with the definitions that state quite clearly that photons are the smallest bit of energy possible, but I doubt that any number of definitions will sway you.

So according to you...the second law of thermodynamics is not referencing energy. Keep talking....this is like watching a train wreck.

will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object

And yet, that is precisely what it says. And now, in your mind, even though photons are defined as the smallest bit of energy possible, you believe that they are not energy...and no energy that moves in the form of radiation is governed by the second law of thermodynamics...therefore, any form of energy that moves in the form of photons can be used to create perpetual motion machines. Why did we not know this? If photons can move freely from a less organized state to a more organized state, then any garage mechanic can build a working perpetual motion machine.

Can you hear yourself or are the voices in your head drowning out everything. Next you will be typing in BOLD ALLCAPS

Oh I understand the flashlight example perfectly. It was the straw, provided by allen which broke your proverbial intellectual back.

I knew that you were an idiot. Now that you have left the text of whatever sources you use and are speaking your thoughts about thermodynamics in your own words, you are even more ignorant of the subject than I ever guessed.

Wonder if your warmer buds are watching this slow motion train wreck wondering how far you will go before you realize what you have been saying?

One more caution...in your claim that the second law does not apply to photons, you are claiming that the second law of thermodynamics does not apply to radiation....because what is radiation if not photons?

If you ignore that last caution, I am going to just encourage the crazy....and when you finally wake up, and read what you have written in this hysterical state, you will just have to leave the board go great will be your mortification.

Still no back-up for your unique misinterpretation? Weird.

Forum List

Back