The highlight of Sunday's war protest in DC.

If this thing was ever an honest anti-war protest letting the right's pro-Russia wing get hip deep in this thing was a huge mistake.

Well then it's too bad there are no other anti war alternatives then.

It's enough to break through the stigma of not being able to oppose America's war!

This war came with a huge propaganda message attached that has silenced nearly all opposition.

Scott Ritter and those like him couldn't break through alone, but this Dore guy is setting the country's antiwar potential on fire!

And Biden ain't no Nixon or Johnson!

Baiting You? By asking what he said you support? LOL
I support everything he talked about including Medicare for all but I think we need a better nutritional system and better regulations over the Food and Drug industry. First.

In this country of fat ass , cigarette smoking , drug addicts & alcoholics ....Medicare for all would bankrupt us in about 2 years...... a smart government would write a bill for a two-year transition to promote health foods basically. Which is really just real food when 60% of the food is fake and no nutritional value.

Name the alternatives that do not include giving Putin a huge chunk of Ukraine and condemning the people who live there to a life of tyranny.
The Azov Nazis and America's MIC should have thought about that in 2014.

I can remember when you left wing loons were against the USA being the world's police.

I love that President Trump broke you fuckers into little pieces.

I can remember when you left wing loons were against the USA being the world's police.

I love that President Trump broke you fuckers into little pieces.
If you can't see the difference between our war on terror bullshit and Ukraine you were never paying attention to begin with.

It's not hard to get the unemployed and angry left to take to the streets. They don't even have to know what they were demonstrating about and they can count on the mainstream media shills to take their side whatever it is.

I don't know anyone that is in favor of the USA funding this war....
I don't mind well meaning war protesters. What I mind is Americans who attack the soldiers returning from war. In late August 1966 I was among the first groups to fly into San Francisco Int'l and besieged by all the Yellow Robe monks and flower children. I swore before God that any future soldiers who were attacked that Vietnam veterans would exact revenge. That vow is still in effect and it will be a horrible experience for the unwise.

I don't mind well meaning war protesters. What I mind is Americans who attack the soldiers returning from war. In late August 1966 I was among the first groups to fly into San Francisco Int'l and besieged by all the Yellow Robe monks and flower children. I swore before God that any future soldiers who were attacked that Vietnam veterans would exact revenge. That vow is still in effect and it will be a horrible experience for the unwise.
I returned five years later, but they flew us into Travis, so I wasn't exposed to that hostile return personally, not to say that I didn't see it nightly on the news. I am in total agreement with you, Hoss.

Americans are pitifully slow on the uptake anymore to our Country's detriment.
Many are indeed insane!! Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different outcome that never happens.

Forum List

Back