The highlight of Sunday's war protest in DC.

You aren't pro-Russia to be against American involvement into yet another idiotic European war.

All you have to be is pro-America.
If that's so they should be able to articulate exactly why preventing a free people from falling under the heel of tyranny is a bad thing. Instead all this right wing anti war crap seems to be entirely partisan contrarianism with a sprinkling of actual admiration for Putin.

If that's so they should be able to articulate exactly why preventing a free people from falling under the heel of tyranny is a bad thing. Instead all this right wing anti war crap seems to be entirely partisan contrarianism with a sprinkling of actual admiration for Putin.

Only in your broken head.

Keep on putting Democrats in power and America will suffer the same shit that's going on now and wonder why this country is one big ass cluster fuck.

I support everything he talked about including Medicare for all but I think we need a better nutritional system and better regulations over the Food and Drug industry. First.

People that are hungry can't wait can they?

In this country of fat ass , cigarette smoking , drug addicts & alcoholics ....Medicare for all would bankrupt us in about 2 years...... a smart government would write a bill for a two-year transition to promote health foods basically. Which is really just real food when 60% of the food is fake and no nutritional value.

You do realize that you pay for their health care either way, right?

If you didn't watch the video that is the subject of the OP, you are not capable of discussing the subject matter as you don't have a clue what it contains. Your moronic responses show the truth.

The key phrase here is bolded. That unimaginatively programmed bot is just here to pretend to be a human with a very unpopular perspective.

I've been here for way over a year and a half and that was one of the first bots that I put on ignore, and there it stays.

Forum List

Back