The Hill: Hillary's enthusiasm gap could cost her the election

Actually, this is something I have noticed since before the conventions. Hillary does seem to have more support, but it is tepid at best.

It is sort of like the support the elder Bush had against Dukakis. Only when Dukakis sunk his campaign by riding around in a tank did it seem to matter. . .

01125107.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

See, the thing is, what support Trump does have, is passionate. Hillary's passionate support is miniscule by comparison. Her support that is larger in numbers, is so very luke warm, almost tepid. They would almost be embarrassed to admit they support her. Getting them to vote on election day might be a problem. Especially if there is something better going on.

All of this propaganda going on that claims she is going to win might actually work against her. If these luke warm supporters believe she has it in the bag, they just might not find it worth their time to turn out to vote. . . .

there has to be some enthusiasm before there can even be a gap. her rallies are like oil paintings.

This is what I've been saying all along. If it really is a dead heat race, then it's up to the voters to come out to support those statistics.

Yes, I do support so and so, but if I don't vote, what does it matter who I support?

Hillary can't even fill a high school gymnasium while Trump is selling out professional sports arenas with standing room only. I call this the reverse Obama effect.

Forum List

Back