The "Hillary Rosen" Standard

We were talking about Hillary Rosen's comments in another thread when the following exchange ensued

Which led me to the "Hillary Rosen" standard. Basically she is saying that those with "no experience have no business advising" on issues they have no experience in.

So who, in the current govt, is unqualified to do their current job under Hillary Rosen's standard. I'll provide 3, you guys provide some more.....they don't have to be party specific as there are plenty of politicians, in fact almost all of them, on both sides that do not qualify under her "standards"

1) Obama is NOT QUALIFIED to talk about the economy
2) Pelosi is NOT QUALIFIED to advocate healthcare legislation affecting middleclass/lowerclass people
3) Tim Geitner is NOT QUALIFIED (by virtue of not knowing how to do his own taxes) for his job

Well I think the Rosen Standard should be for candidates.

"Don't bring up your spouse unless you want your spouse brought up."

"Don't bring up spouses", Obama's public position, is something I agree with.

But now that the dems have gone after Anne I guess that means that Michelle is fair game?

May I ask who brought Ann up first? And who has stated that she has taken the position of an "advisor"? Just something to think about.

But now that the dems have gone after Anne I guess that means that Michelle is fair game?

May I ask who brought Ann up first? And who has stated that she has taken the position of an "advisor"? Just something to think about.

Who attacked Ann first? Hillary Rosen.

Who first discussed Ann in public at some point? Mitt Romney.

Pres. Obama talks about his relationship with Michelle and how it impacts his decisions all the time...............................does that mean its ok for republicans to attack her? I say no, are you consistant too?

Last edited:
We were talking about Hillary Rosen's comments in another thread when the following exchange ensued

Which led me to the "Hillary Rosen" standard. Basically she is saying that those with "no experience have no business advising" on issues they have no experience in.

So who, in the current govt, is unqualified to do their current job under Hillary Rosen's standard. I'll provide 3, you guys provide some more.....they don't have to be party specific as there are plenty of politicians, in fact almost all of them, on both sides that do not qualify under her "standards"

2) Pelosi is NOT QUALIFIED to advocate healthcare legislation affecting middleclass/lowerclass people
3) Tim Geitner is NOT QUALIFIED (by virtue of not knowing how to do his own taxes) for his job

Michelle has been attacked for nearly everything she has said and done.

But that's different.......right?

Enter politics and get burned. Fuck being civil right?

Remember I drive a pick up and look like every other repub.

In my opinion its isn't appropriate for people to attack her. Like I said at the end of this exchange

Pres. Obama talks about his relationship with Michelle and how it impacts his decisions all the time...............................does that mean its ok for republicans to attack her? I say no, are you consistant too?

She was just gruging up what Obama and the DNC told her to say.

When it backfired, they left her to hang.

Not that the truth matters to rw's but Rosen is employed by CNN. She's just another talking head and has no connection to the DNC or President Obama.

Okay, you can go back to your lies now.

That is just plain dumb. She is a political analyst on CNN. Obama is not responsible for every comment made by a pundit.

In my opinion its isn't appropriate for people to attack her. Like I said at the end of this exchange

Okay. Thanks, and thanks for at least not following the herd with the "War on Stay at Home Moms" nonsense.

That is just plain dumb. She is a political analyst on CNN. Obama is not responsible for every comment made by a pundit.

However she has been in to visit the obama administration in the white house over a dozen times according to visitor logs...............which is why people are attaching her to him.

Maybe if the rw's hear it enough times, they'll stop repeating this lie. That wll leave them more time for other Obama lies.

.... Sigh ...

One rw lie at a time.

However she has been in to visit the obama administration in the white house over a dozen times according to visitor logs...............which is why people are attaching her to him.
And she is the only reporter/journalist who has been logged into the White House, right?

Give it up.

Rosen is a White House operative who has been there on 37 occasions.

She must be pissed to have been made the patsy.

Liar.

She is employed by CNN and, like many reporters and journalists has been to the White House in that capacity.

Please stop lying. Thank you.

This is how and why reps are attaching her to Obama

Liberal site: Carney: Rosen visited WH on 'a number of occasions' - POLITICO.com
Conservative site: Hilary Rosen, Frequent White House Visitor - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

So actually its not a lie so take your own advice and stop ;)

And she is the only reporter/journalist who has been logged into the White House, right?

Give it up.

She is also a multi-millionaire lobbyist Hilary Rosen banked millions destroying Napster - Yahoo! News

so don't go there LOL

Those are 3 points widely held and frequently made by Conservatives, so essentially you're accusing conservatives of being hypocritical by not applying that same standard to Ann Romney.

Nope...not at all...you are not paying attention.

We are actually showing how silly Rosens premise is.

Well...that is what I am doing.....
But it wasn't so "silly" when CON$ used it in the past against Obama!!!

So we should call it the CON$ervoFascist Srandard!!!

From the prestigious CON$ervoFascist rag Human Events, Reagan's favorite publication, in 2009:

Why Obama Scares Me, Too - HUMAN EVENTS

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me. …

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll. …

Of course it's different, it's "sarcasm," "satire," "a joke," etc., therefore it can't possibly be too nasty when CON$ervoFascists attack "Moochelle."

Oct 18, 2010
RUSH: Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama is out there talking about nutrition. You can't eat that, you shouldn't eat that.

Nov 2, 2010
RUSH: His wife, Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama, she's out there, and she's not drawing big crowds and she's not happy

Nov 8, 2010
RUSH: The premise held up: On his 'convenience store diet' --" now, remember, this is what Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, that's the second time I've ...

November 02, 2011
RUSH: So the First Linebacker... (sigh). The First Lady and the Bamster are now gonna have to go out to Colorado and lecture them for being greedy.

October 28, 2011
RUSH: Well, the first linebacker is -- ah, First Lady is on the campaign trail.

Of course it's different, it's "sarcasm," "satire," "a joke," etc., therefore it can't possibly be too nasty when CON$ervoFascists attack "Moochelle."

Oct 18, 2010
RUSH: Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama is out there talking about nutrition. You can't eat that, you shouldn't eat that.

Nov 2, 2010
RUSH: His wife, Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, uh, Michelle (My Belle) Obama, she's out there, and she's not drawing big crowds and she's not happy

Nov 8, 2010
RUSH: The premise held up: On his 'convenience store diet' --" now, remember, this is what Michelle (My Butt) -- uh, that's the second time I've ...

November 02, 2011
RUSH: So the First Linebacker... (sigh). The First Lady and the Bamster are now gonna have to go out to Colorado and lecture them for being greedy.

October 28, 2011
RUSH: Well, the first linebacker is -- ah, First Lady is on the campaign trail.
:confused:

A few more...

Poor people can't talk about rich people because they don't know what it's like to be rich.
White people can't talk about racism because they don't know what it's like to be black.
Black people can't talk about racism because they don't know what it's like to be white.
Conservatives can't talk about liberals because they don't know what it's like to be liberal.
Liberals can't talk about conservatives because they don't know what it's like to be conservative.

This is fun! Imagine all the bullshit rhetoric we can eliminate!

Not that the truth matters to rw's but Rosen is employed by CNN. She's just another talking head and has no connection to the DNC or President Obama.

Okay, you can go back to your lies now.

37 Non press conference trips.

No collusion there.........:eusa_whistle:

Of course she is an Obama spox. They don't pull just anyone to represent the administration's side. She was scheduled to be on Meet the Press this weekend, but has cancelled. That honor would be held for just anyone? It's given to those close to the administration... or those who were, ( cough...) Hows it under that bus? The war on the Repub's women is over.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back