The history of left-wing policies

I wish Bush had gotten his social security privitization plan passed

Amen to that! What Dumbocrats have done to Social Security is just disgraceful. They raided the account 70 years ago and now it's just the world's largest Ponzi Scheme.

Funny thing about Dumbocrats - they rant about Bernie Madoff getting wealthy while screwing people, but they worship Nancy Pelosi getting wealthy while screwing people.

Social Security is the biggest screw-job in the history of the United States. It fucked my family out of 100% of what we were owed. Didn't see a damn penny. Had it not been an extortion plan that forces Americans against their will into the Ponzi Scheme, we would have had all of that money. Instead, Nancy Pelosi (now worth $35 million) stuffed her pockets with it and laughed all the way to the bank at the useful idiots like franco that thank her for her government table scraps.

just spewing fox talking points is not being intelligent

There is only one of us "spewing" dear. I articulated my point. You appear to be incapable of doing such. If I'm wrong, prove it. Please articulate what was wrong and/or inaccurate about my post?

Yeah...that would have been great right before Wall Street destroyed the economy and got bailed out. You think your little private pension would have been bailed out? In 2008 private pension and 401k's lost 37% of their value.

Gramma'd be eatin' catfood for sure.

Remind me again who bailed out Wall Street (both times)? :eusa_whistle:

(Hint: it was a Democrat Congress and Senate)

It's your side of the aisle that creates all of the problems (and yes - the Republicans are your side of the aisle - 90% of them are completely liberal). Then you guys cry the loudest about the problems you created.

Who said, upon signing the Civil Rights Act: "I think we just delivered the South to the Republican Party for a long time to come."?

He appeared to have had a crystal ball...

20101113_usc624.gif

Yep - because he was sick to death granting the people he hated so much the equal rights they deserved.

Who said: "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again." --Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D., Texas), 1957

Who said, upon signing the Civil Rights Act: "I think we just delivered the South to the Republican Party for a long time to come."?

He appeared to have had a crystal ball...

20101113_usc624.gif

Oh, and lets not forget this gem SW:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American [Barack Obama] who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy." -- Sen. Joseph Biden 2006

So according to fiercely racist Joe Biden, before Barack Obama there had never been a clean, or an articulate, or a good looking black man. Wow....:eusa_whistle:

Amen to that! What Dumbocrats have done to Social Security is just disgraceful. They raided the account 70 years ago and now it's just the world's largest Ponzi Scheme.

Funny thing about Dumbocrats - they rant about Bernie Madoff getting wealthy while screwing people, but they worship Nancy Pelosi getting wealthy while screwing people.

Social Security is the biggest screw-job in the history of the United States. It fucked my family out of 100% of what we were owed. Didn't see a damn penny. Had it not been an extortion plan that forces Americans against their will into the Ponzi Scheme, we would have had all of that money. Instead, Nancy Pelosi (now worth $35 million) stuffed her pockets with it and laughed all the way to the bank at the useful idiots like franco that thank her for her government table scraps.

There is only one of us "spewing" dear. I articulated my point. You appear to be incapable of doing such. If I'm wrong, prove it. Please articulate what was wrong and/or inaccurate about my post?

no you just spewed lies and think we are supposed to call it facts merely because you spewed it.

present your evidence that things are as you claim they are.

FACTS

no you just spewed lies and think we are supposed to call it facts merely because you spewed it.

present your evidence that things are as you claim they are.

FACTS

It's really sad that you are so uninformed about your own nation, you think this is a "who done it" requiring "evidence". Here you go dear - welcome to reality. Join us for a bit, won't you?

"The answer is that the federal government has borrowed all of that trust fund money and spent it, exactly as Krauthammer asserted".

What Happened to the $2.6 Trillion Social Security Trust Fund? - Forbes

Yeah...that would have been great right before Wall Street destroyed the economy and got bailed out. You think your little private pension would have been bailed out? In 2008 private pension and 401k's lost 37% of their value.

Gramma'd be eatin' catfood for sure.

Remind me again who bailed out Wall Street (both times)? :eusa_whistle:

(Hint: it was a Democrat Congress and Senate)

It's your side of the aisle that creates all of the problems (and yes - the Republicans are your side of the aisle - 90% of them are completely liberal). Then you guys cry the loudest about the problems you created.

Hank Paulson is a Democrat? Republicans LOATHE American working men and women. They have never done ANYTHING to help the middle class and poor.

There is an old axiom, two groups of people vote Republican: millionaires and suckers...you are the latter...

Hank Paulson, the Gold Sacks bankster/US Treasury Secretary, who deregulated the financial system, caused a world crisis that wrecked the prospects of foreign banks and governments, caused millions of Americans to lose retirement savings, homes, and jobs, and left taxpayers burdened with multi-trillions of dollars of new US debt, is still not in jail. He is writing in the New York Times urging that the mess he caused be fixed by taking away from working Americans the Social Security and Medicare for which they have paid in earmarked taxes all their working lives.

Wall Street’s approach to the poor has always been to drive them deeper into the ground.

As there is no money to be made from the poor, Wall Street fleeces them by yanking away their entitlements. It has always been thus. During the Reagan administration, Wall Street decided to boost the values of its bond and stock portfolios by using Social Security revenues to lower budget deficits. Wall Street figured that lower deficits would mean lower interest rates and higher bond and stock prices.

Two Wall Street henchmen, Alan Greenspan and David Stockman, set up the Social Security raid in this way: The Carter administration had put Social Security in the black for the foreseeable future by establishing a schedule for future Social Security payroll tax increases. Greenspan and Stockman conspired to phase in the payroll tax increases earlier than was needed in order to gain surplus Social Security revenues that could be used to finance other government spending, thus reducing the budget deficit. They sold it to President Reagan as “putting Social Security on a sound basis.”

Along the way Americans were told that the surplus revenues were going into a special Social Security trust fund at the U.S. Treasury. But what is in the fund is Treasury IOUs for the spent revenues. When the “trust funds” are needed to pay Social Security benefits, the Treasury will have to sell more debt in order to redeem the IOUs.

Looting Social Security - PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS

PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS was Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury under Ronald Reagan.

Wall Street’s approach to the poor has always been to drive them deeper into the ground.

There is only one group of people hell bent on driving the poor deeper into the ground and that would be the Dumbocrats.

democrats_need_to_make_more_poor_people.jpg

As there is no money to be made from the poor, Wall Street fleeces them by yanking away their entitlements.

Libtard "logic" at it's finest here folks. The welfare queen literally fleeces the American people out of all of their money. And in turn, brainwashed buffoon's like Bfgrn here believe it is the welfare queen who is being fleeced. :eusa_doh:

The fact that you even consider it "their entitlements" (direct quote junior) is fall-down hilarious. The poor are not entitled to anything junior. The Constitution makes no provisions for their thievery.

Two Wall Street henchmen, Alan Greenspan and David Stockman, set up the Social Security raid in this way: The Carter administration had put Social Security in the black for the foreseeable future by establishing a schedule for future Social Security payroll tax increases. Greenspan and Stockman conspired to phase in the payroll tax increases earlier than was needed in order to gain surplus Social Security revenues that could be used to finance other government spending, thus reducing the budget deficit. They sold it to President Reagan as “putting Social Security on a sound basis.”

Along the way Americans were told that the surplus revenues were going into a special Social Security trust fund at the U.S. Treasury. But what is in the fund is Treasury IOUs for the spent revenues. When the “trust funds” are needed to pay Social Security benefits, the Treasury will have to sell more debt in order to redeem the IOUs.

So you admit that Obama and the rest of the Dumbocrats have blatantly lied to the American people over and over and over? How interesting...

As there is no money to be made from the poor, Wall Street fleeces them by yanking away their entitlements.

Libtard "logic" at it's finest here folks. The welfare queen literally fleeces the American people out of all of their money. And in turn, brainwashed buffoon's like Bfgrn here believe it is the welfare queen who is being fleeced. :eusa_doh:

The fact that you even consider it "their entitlements" (direct quote junior) is fall-down hilarious. The poor are not entitled to anything junior. The Constitution makes no provisions for their thievery.

SO, American workers who pay into Social Security and Medicare are not entitled to anything

Thank you for your support of fleecing the working man.

It is now official...

Rottweiler and friends...

peasants-for-plutocracy-by-michael-dal-cerro_thumb.jpg

SO, American workers who pay into Social Security and Medicare are not entitled to anything

It is now official...

Uh...genius...the poor don't pay into Social Security and Medicaid. The poor don't pay into anything. If you don't have a job and you don't have money, how do you pay into something?

Now I see why you're a liberal. You literally have no idea what's going on or how it works.

It is now official...

Uh...genius...the poor don't pay into Social Security and Medicaid. The poor don't pay into anything. If you don't have a job and you don't have money, how do you pay into something?

Now I see why you're a liberal. You literally have no idea what's going on or how it works.

Hey pea brain, did you READ the article by Paul Craig Roberts? He explains how Reagan looted Social Security to make up for lost tax revenues due to his tax cuts for your beloved opulent?

It is now official...

Hey pea brain, did you READ the article by Paul Craig Roberts? He explains how Reagan looted Social Security to make up for lost tax revenues due to his tax cuts for your beloved opulent?

That would be quite a trick considering how the Social Security fund was raided during World War II. As usual, the liberal propaganda doesn't line up with reality.

Now back to that part about unemployed people on medicaid "paying" into all of these services without any money... :eusa_eh:

It is now official...

He's no a liberal, you are an idiot. When people work, they pay FICA taxes. FICA taxes are what fund Social Security and Medicaid.

Your definition of "poor" is your own and entirely artificial. People can both work and be poor.

Honestly, you should stop presenting ignorant opinions and try learning for a decade or so. Your ignorance doesn't make everyone else liberal. It just makes you a moron.

Last edited:

That would be quite a trick considering how the Social Security fund was raided during World War II. As usual, the liberal propaganda doesn't line up with reality.

Now back to that part about unemployed people on medicaid "paying" into all of these services without any money... :eusa_eh:

Again with the ignorant comments. There has never been a "raiding" of SSI by the government.

The OASDI and Medicare trust funds are exactly that, trust funds. As they have been in surplus, they are invested in the most stable form of investment, government bonds. It would be stupid to a) not invest it and b) invest it in the volitile stock market.

Try reading something intelligent like,

http://www.ssa.gov/history/InternetMyths2.html

Again,your ignorance doesn't make everyone else a "liberal". It just means your a moron.

Forum List

Back