The Homosexual Dilemma

The times they are a changing.

Just as predicted by the architects of the Gay Agenda
What they didn't account for was the backlash ... every wave starts with a ripple - can you feel the ripple ? Best hold onto your seat bitch - the tidal wave isn't far off.....

As predicted by Kirk and Madsen ...

Homosexual propaganda has been around for many years, the spark that ignited their present day stranglehold however was a After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90's
ir
**by Marshall Kirk, a researcher in neuropsychiatry and Hunter Madsen.

This powerfully persuasive, perverse and popular book within the gay community presents an impassioned plea, a call to arms if you will for homosexual activists to implement an aggressive, concerted and organized campaign to mold public perceptions. The book further lays out a blueprint, a methodology that has been rigidly implemented and enforced over the past 2 decades . Their rationalization for launching such a campaign is that people who do not agree with, or adhere to the Gay Agenda are "bigots, haters, or ignorants". The book further attempts to justify gay activists use of unscrupulous tactics , mass deceit, brainwashing, lying and malicious slander, blackmail, intimidation and violence. Kirk and Madsens book states the following ....

• "All sexual morality should be abolished" (pages 64 to 67)

• Homosexual agenda can succeed by "jamming" and "confusing" adversaries, so as to block or counteract the "rewarding of prejudice" (page 153);

• All opposing disagreements to homosexual behavior is rooted in "Homophobia, Homohatred, and Prejudice" (page 112)

• A media campaign should portray only the most favorable side of gays (page 170);

• Discourage anti-gay harassment by linking and calling all those that have opposing opinions to latent homosexuality (i.e., call people homophobic) (page 227)

• It is acceptable to call people "Homophobic" or "Haters" if they do not agree 100% with the gay agenda views, opinions, or behavior. (page 23)
Gay and Lesbian Media influences
You're on the side of the Reactionary Islamic Terrorists, trying to kill off the 21st century. You both deserve each other....but you're still going to lose.

So you are highly concerned with subjective females. Says a lot about you.

Does it?

LOL! OK...

Pray tell, what does it say?

You couldn't take it.

So... Ya got nuttin'?

Color me SHOCKED!

I would most definitely color you yellow to match the streak down your back.

So, I've a yellow streak down my back?

Really?

Now, specifically, you're basing that on what?

The pixel persona you've composed.

I am sorry, I just don't see homosexuals as a discreet group that NEEDS any more protections than are already guaranteed by the constitution to all of us, anyway. And YES, given that, people should be given leeway to accept or reject people on sexual preference, because choice transcends petty sexual matters, and THAT should be the capitol issue. In my humble opinion, anyway...

And I'm not sorry that gays and lesbians fighting for and attaining rights and protections equal to heterosexuals causes consternation to bigots and homophobes.

my wife had an aunt who was a lesbian, she outgrew it. what will happen to your "marriage" when you or you partner outgrow it?

I've been a lesbian for over 40 years and with my spouse for 20. I think we'll be okay. Your concern is touching.

It's hard to believe those numbers when California voters approved of a ban on gay marriage by popular referendum. When it was struck down in court, they passed another referendum adding a ban to gay marriage to the California constitution. Yeah, Blue State California. Compare this to New York who pulled some shady tricks to pass gay marriage in the middle of the night before any opposition could be mounted to it. And that was the legislature, not a popular movement, so they can hardly be seen as representing the people in doing that. When it comes to the laws that are backed by popular support, gay marriage is trumped by those who want to preserve what real marriage is.

You're just providing an excellent example of why we don't vote on people's civil rights. Loving v Virginia was in 1967.

bb8ic2qate-wa_cbgc2ifg.png

Calling it a "civil right" over and over again doesn't make it so...unless you're silly enough to believe that repetition has the power to turn a lie into truth.

And yet, oddly, court after court is agreeing with me and not you, aren't they?

Not all of them.

Are they?

What they didn't account for was the backlash ... every wave starts with a ripple - can you feel the ripple ? Best hold onto your seat bitch - the tidal wave isn't far off.....

Homosexual propaganda has been around for many years, the spark that ignited their present day stranglehold however was a After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90's
ir

This powerfully persuasive, perverse and popular book within the gay community presents an impassioned plea, a call to arms if you will for homosexual activists to implement an aggressive, concerted and organized campaign to mold public perceptions. The book further lays out a blueprint, a methodology that has been rigidly implemented and enforced over the past 2 decades . Their rationalization for launching such a campaign is that people who do not agree with, or adhere to the Gay Agenda are "bigots, haters, or ignorants". The book further attempts to justify gay activists use of unscrupulous tactics , mass deceit, brainwashing, lying and malicious slander, blackmail, intimidation and violence. Kirk and Madsens book states the following ....

• Homosexual agenda can succeed by "jamming" and "confusing" adversaries, so as to block or counteract the "rewarding of prejudice" (page 153);

• All opposing disagreements to homosexual behavior is rooted in "Homophobia, Homohatred, and Prejudice" (page 112)

• A media campaign should portray only the most favorable side of gays (page 170);

• Discourage anti-gay harassment by linking and calling all those that have opposing opinions to latent homosexuality (i.e., call people homophobic) (page 227)

• It is acceptable to call people "Homophobic" or "Haters" if they do not agree 100% with the gay agenda views, opinions, or behavior. (page 23)
You're on the side of the Reactionary Islamic Terrorists, trying to kill off the 21st century. You both deserve each other....but you're still going to lose.

lol-022.gif

You think that the metastasization of homosexuality is new, hip, and unprecedented?

You ignorant moron, societies have been killed off by homosexuality for thousands of years going all the way back to ancient Mesopotamia.

We're not the dinosaurs, you are. And you'll fare no better than they did. I just hope I see the sign to get out before the sulfur starts raining on your gay parade.

Marriage is absolutely a right.
Marriage is a RITE not a right - its also a privilege to be Right - one you will never enjoy - RIGHT ?
Marriage is contract law written by the states and administered by state courts; marriage is a union of two consenting equal adult partners recognized by the state – same- or opposite-sex.

As a fact of Constitutional law marriage is indeed a right, so too is it a right that same-sex couples be allowed access to marriage contract law they're eligible to participate in; to seek to deny same-sex couples access to marriage contract law they're eligible to participate in violates the Due Process Clause and Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment.

Marriage is a RITE not a right - its also a privilege to be Right - one you will never enjoy - RIGHT ?
Marriage is contract law written by the states and administered by state courts; marriage is a union of two consenting equal adult partners recognized by the state – same- or opposite-sex.

As a fact of Constitutional law marriage is indeed a right, so too is it a right that same-sex couples be allowed access to marriage contract law they're eligible to participate in; to seek to deny same-sex couples access to marriage contract law they're eligible to participate in violates the Due Process Clause and Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment.

And we have the weirdos saying it "ain't so".

lol-022.gif

ir

lol-022.gif

You think that the metastasization of homosexuality is new, hip, and unprecedented?

You ignorant moron, societies have been killed off by homosexuality for thousands of years going all the way back to ancient Mesopotamia.

We're not the dinosaurs, you are. And you'll fare no better than they did. I just hope I see the sign to get out before the sulfur starts raining on your gay parade.
1. Mesopotamia wasn't a society, it's an area where several societies (i.e. the Sumarians, Assyrians, the Babylonians) rose and fell. (Mesopotamia means "land between the rivers)
2. List ONE, just ONE society that was killed off by homosexuality. And, of course, you've got to show us some kind of evidence that homosexuality was the culprit.

TIA

ir

lol-022.gif

1. Mesopotamia wasn't a society, it's an area where several societies (i.e. the Sumarians, Assyrians, the Babylonians) rose and fell. (Mesopotamia means "land between the rivers)
2. List ONE, just ONE society that was killed off by homosexuality. And, of course, you've got to show us some kind of evidence that homosexuality was the culprit.

TIA

Sodom and Gomorrah.

ir

lol-022.gif

TIA

Sodom and Gomorrah.
Fiction. And even in the book that talks about them, the crime they were punished for was inhospitality.

ir

lol-022.gif

TIA

Sodom and Gomorrah.
Fiction. And even in the book that talks about them, the crime they were punished for was inhospitality.

Is that what you're going to do, say that every historical event that puts on stage the thunderous fall of societies that embrace homosexuality is fiction? Please let me know because I won't waste any more time on you.

lol-022.gif

TIA

Sodom and Gomorrah.

Is that what you're going to do, say that every historical event that puts on stage the thunderous fall of societies that embrace homosexuality is fiction? Please let me know because I won't waste any more time on you.

Soooooo, where are the ruins?

One other point....while you keep saying things like "every historical event that puts on stage the thunderous fall of societies" you can only list two cities (not societies, btw) that anyone anywhere has any archaeological evidence EVEN EXISTED. And if you go by the bible, which I assume you are, even that states they were destroyed over the inhospitality of their people....NOT homosexuality.

lol-022.gif

TIA

Sodom and Gomorrah.

Soooooo, where are the ruins?

One other point....while you keep saying things like "every historical event that puts on stage the thunderous fall of societies" you can only list two cities (not societies, btw) that anyone anywhere has any archaeological evidence EVEN EXISTED. And if you go by the bible, which I assume you are, even that states they were destroyed over the inhospitality of their people....NOT homosexuality.
Most of the OT stories are "timeless", they may or may not have happened.

The story of S&G is that you don't offer violence to guests.

There are no massive historical events with thunderous fall of societies because of homosexuality,

Marriage is sometimes a rite- but it is always a right- something I am priveleged to understand- and something you will never understand.

My wife and I have been enjoying our Right to marriage for over 20 years now.

And our marriage is never threatened by others getting married.

Marriage

Why is bigotry like Greenbeans not only offensive but also dangerous but also immoral?

Because bigots like Greenbean judge people not based upon their own actions but based upon their identity.

An example of the moral depravity of homophobes?

Alan Turing was instrumental in breaking the unbreakable Nazi code in WW2- saving thousands of lives of sailors and troops from the predations of U-Boats.

Alan Turing was also a homosexual. After the war, the fine homophobic bigots of Britain judged him not by his brilliant contribution to defeating Nazi Germany- but judged him by his attraction to men.

To Greenbean and his fellow bigots- a homosexual like Turling who saved thousands of lives is no different than a serial murderer like Jeffrey Dahmer.

Bigots like Greenbean not only want to 'bitch slap' homosexuals- they want to castrate them, they want to use electroshock on them- and if they can they will persecute them like they did Alan Turing.

And that is morally depraved.

lol-022.gif

TIA

Sodom and Gomorrah.

The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah by god is not a historical event. We are waiting for you to provide those examples.

Forum List

Back