The Homosexual Dilemma

God these assholes are dumb. One thinks that if walks into his daughter's bedroom and finds her on her knees stripped to her panties, her boyfriend standing over her with his jeans and tighty whiteys at his ankles, and his cock in her mouth that he would react by saying, Oh good, I was worried that you two might be having sex but I can see it's just foreplay so have fun kids. Morons here, total fucking morons.

Hey House, I don't make these definitions up. Society and nature does. It appears it is my job to educate those that don't know any better.
You "definition" is that only of horny teenage girls who are "technical virgins". The rest of us know that a cock in your ass or your mouth means you are having sex. We, unlike you, have common fucking sense, literally.

Well, your "common sense" is not sex. Sorry if that upsets you.
It doesn't upset me at all, because you're a fucking idiot who doesn't understand sex, gender, or sexual orientation any more than you understand that a post on the Internet isn't a letter to your fucking mommy, so you don't have to write your name at the end of it you fucking infant.

Homosexuality is a...not a human right. How is Homosexuality deferent from any other sexual malfunction... It doesn't need protection under the constitution any more than does Female dryness, Erectile dysfunction or another sexual issue. Homosexuality is a made up cause with phony rights. Not buying it.
Your posts and the posts of those who agree with you are proof gay Americans are in need of Constitutional protections.

Indeed, Constitutional protections apply not only to race, gender, or religion but also to the right of individuals to make life choices absent unwarranted interference by the state:

“It suffices for us to acknowledge that adults may choose to enter upon this relationship in the confines of their homes and their own private lives and still retain their dignity as free persons. When sexuality finds overt expression in intimate conduct with another person, the conduct can be but one element in a personal bond that is more enduring. The liberty protected by the Constitution allows homosexual persons the right to make this choice.”

LAWRENCE V. TEXAS

Doesn't matter what the anti-marriage equality crowd, believe, think, or pray for. Their confirmation bias and associated group cognitive dissonance will not stave off the embedding of marriage equality nationally and locally in a short time, and it will not stave off their children from chiding them, "Quit being goobers. If you are right about it, God will take care of it, because you have shown you can't."
My children applaude my stance that faggots are abnormal.

F*ggots, C*nts, N*ggers, K*kes.....

Bigots use these words for the same purpose.

Convince me why gays NEED marriage equality. Anyone? You do that, I buy you a cup of coffee.

I have met racists that I could not convince why African Americans deserve equal treatment either.

Some people are impervious to any argument that people deserve equal treatment.

God these assholes are dumb. One thinks that if walks into his daughter's bedroom and finds her on her knees stripped to her panties, her boyfriend standing over her with his jeans and tighty whiteys at his ankles, and his cock in her mouth that he would react by saying, Oh good, I was worried that you two might be having sex but I can see it's just foreplay so have fun kids. Morons here, total fucking morons.

Hey House, I don't make these definitions up. Society and nature does. It appears it is my job to educate those that don't know any better.
You "definition" is that only of horny teenage girls who are "technical virgins". The rest of us know that a cock in your ass or your mouth means you are having sex. We, unlike you, have common fucking sense, literally.
Not according to Bill Clinton.

And you agree with Bill Clinton?

Anyone think posting "link" is proves anything? Get a life. The proof is experience. Living a full life and having wide range of experiences. Gays are nice folks, in general. But I don't understand this push for rights for them, I really don't. Tell me why? This is about a general consensus, there isn't any right or wrong. I just don't understand this rationalizing irrational sexual behavior. They are never gonna have children, why this PUSH for marriage equality? Why? I just am not buying it. I don't understand it.
Suffice to say, there are some very decent gays who aren't pushy assholes. I know, two of them are dear friends of mine. It's a tragedy that the faggots have become the face of gay people, but that's how life is.

Yeah- I have known racists who claim that there are some very decent negroes too- the ones that aren't uppity like the n*ggers.

They always have a story of dear friends who were colored, the shoe shine man....the guy who pumped their gas- the ones who 'knew their place'.

Bigots always have rationalizations like that.

But the experts don't agree with the far right on this Board.

Amazing. The weirds start taking same sex attraction and these voyeurs start gabbling excitingly about bestiality, group sex, and other behavior that fascinates them. No connection at all but they do get excited.

Bullshit. The APA is discussing classifying pedophilia in the same way they do homosexuality. If you all were truthful, you would understand that any sexual proclivity can(and should be if applied fairly) be classified exactly as homosexuality is. One sexual deviancy is really no different than another.

Mark

So you think anything other than male female penis in vagina is sexual deviancy- and that they are all the same as pedophilia?

Anyone here that that can prove that homosexuals NEED to get married, I will buy you a GOOD cup coffee, you name it. Really.

As a man who has been married to my wife for over 20 years- I can say that no one can prove to me that heterosexuals need to get married.

But we deserve to be able to have that choice- just like a homosexual couple does.

So you could choose to be attracted to men?

I have always been attracted to women- not my choice- I just love everything about them- the curves, the walk- wow- sorry- don't get that from men.

I don't get that from men either. That's why I chose women.

Oh I certainly chose to have sex with women- I chose to marry a woman- but I never, ever chose to be attracted to women.

IF you can choose to be attracted to women- then you should be able to chose to be attracted to men.

If you find the idea of a stubbly male face kissing your lips repugnant- like I do- then your attraction is not a choice.

I choose not to be attracted to men.

I find a lot of things repugnant. Does that mean it isn't a choice on those either?

Then you are probably bisexual.

As a heterosexual I can say with great certainty- I do not find men sexually attractive- and cannot chose to find them sexually attractive.

I like Jennifer Anniston and Holly Hunter and Jessica Alba- not Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

If you think you could chose to be turned on by a photo of Clooney in a bathing suit- then you are probably bisexual.

I could choose to be a criminal. Does that make me one?

I don't find men sexually attractive either because I choose not to.

You can't choose your attraction, only whether to act on them or not. If you are not attracted to men, you can't make yourself attracted to men, trust me on this. (It's why reparative "therapy" has such a high failure rate)

1. It is about science and how different conlcusions can come from the same research.

People Are Not Born Gay Affirms Royal College of Psychiatrists

Except that's not what happened. What happened was an anti gay group misinterpreted the study.

UK ‘gay cure’ group red-faced as psychiatrists point out they are wrong

Speaking to Gay Star News, a Royal College of Psychiatrists spokeswoman said it was a clear ‘misinterpretation’ of their actual statement.

‘Homosexuality is not a psychiatric disorder,’ it reads. ‘The College believes strongly in evidence-based treatment. There is no sound scientific evidence that sexual orientation can be changed.

‘The College would not support a therapy for converting people from homosexuality any more than we would do so from heterosexuality.

‘Psychiatrists should be committed to reducing inequalities, not supporting practices that are explicitly based on pathologizing homosexuality. As such, the College remains in favor of legislative efforts to ban such conversion therapies.’

There was a lot more than just "saying something" in that case. Also, you can't "say anything" at work, you know that right? Your "free speech" goes only as far as your employer allows.

Tebow's action of praying got media attention. However, had he not scored a toughdown, etc. there would have been no attention because he wouldn't have Tebowed. For Sam, the attention came before ever stepping foot on an NFL field. Tebow also had high school accomplishments. You don't start at Florida and win the Heisman if you don't.

You can't pretend Michael Sam didn't have accomplishments prior to coming out. He was SEC defensive player of the year and I think would be on a roster right now if he hadn't come out as gay.

Do you think role models are important? You obviously see Tebow as a role model for Christians and have no problem with that. Why can't Michael Sam be a role model for gay athletes? You may not realize it, but it is important for the gay High School football player in Iowa to see that there are others like him and it's okay to be athletic and gay.

5. Define equal. It doens't mean you get to do exactly the same things I do or vice versa.

Just ask them about polygamy or a sibling marriage. They are quicker to say no to it coming up with why equality should be denied than they are about bending over and taking one in the ass for the homos.

Polygamy and incest are both illegal so bringing them up is what is referred to in polite circles as a "slippery slope fallacy". They are completely unrelated to gays having equal access to civil marriage, and would either have a valid argument for legalization or they would not regardless of gays civilly marrying.

Quite a few countries have been marrying the gays for a while now. Even more countries perform legal polygamist marriages. None do both. There is no slippery slope.

I think it's funny that a bunch of folks who AREN'T gay are trying to explain they do not understand to folks who ARE gay.

1. It is about science and how different conlcusions can come from the same research.

Except that's not what happened. What happened was an anti gay group misinterpreted the study.

Speaking to Gay Star News, a Royal College of Psychiatrists spokeswoman said it was a clear ‘misinterpretation’ of their actual statement.

‘Homosexuality is not a psychiatric disorder,’ it reads. ‘The College believes strongly in evidence-based treatment. There is no sound scientific evidence that sexual orientation can be changed.

‘The College would not support a therapy for converting people from homosexuality any more than we would do so from heterosexuality.

‘Psychiatrists should be committed to reducing inequalities, not supporting practices that are explicitly based on pathologizing homosexuality. As such, the College remains in favor of legislative efforts to ban such conversion therapies.’

There was a lot more than just "saying something" in that case. Also, you can't "say anything" at work, you know that right? Your "free speech" goes only as far as your employer allows.

Tebow's action of praying got media attention. However, had he not scored a toughdown, etc. there would have been no attention because he wouldn't have Tebowed. For Sam, the attention came before ever stepping foot on an NFL field. Tebow also had high school accomplishments. You don't start at Florida and win the Heisman if you don't.

You can't pretend Michael Sam didn't have accomplishments prior to coming out. He was SEC defensive player of the year and I think would be on a roster right now if he hadn't come out as gay.

Do you think role models are important? You obviously see Tebow as a role model for Christians and have no problem with that. Why can't Michael Sam be a role model for gay athletes? You may not realize it, but it is important for the gay High School football player in Iowa to see that there are others like him and it's okay to be athletic and gay.

5. Define equal. It doens't mean you get to do exactly the same things I do or vice versa.

Just ask them about polygamy or a sibling marriage. They are quicker to say no to it coming up with why equality should be denied than they are about bending over and taking one in the ass for the homos.

Polygamy and incest are both illegal so bringing them up is what is referred to in polite circles as a "slippery slope fallacy". They are completely unrelated to gays having equal access to civil marriage, and would either have a valid argument for legalization or they would not regardless of gays civilly marrying.

Quite a few countries have been marrying the gays for a while now. Even more countries perform legal polygamist marriages. None do both. There is no slippery slope.
1. Perhaps you can explain why homosexuality isn't considered a disorder but pedophelia is? I don't equate that homos are pedos but how can one be and not the other?

2. My free speech extends until some little thin skinned, pussified homo gets his panties in a wad and gets his feelings hurt because someone doesn't like that he sucks dicks.

3. I don't discount Michael Sam's accomplishments. I have clearly stated that far, far more was made of his sexual orientation than of his accomplishments when he was drafted. All you have to do is Google his name and see how many stories related to his sexual orientation vs. his accomplishment come up.

In typical fashion, this happens: Michael Sam -- I m Not in the NFL ... Because I m Gay TMZ.com

Have you heard Tebow say he wasn't in the NFL because he was a Christian. Sounds like the gay boy can't face the fact that he couldn't cut it in the NFL just like Tebow. Guess that means he sucked in more ways than one.

By the way, you don't know who I see as a role model. Where I played college football showing off after your scored would have gotten you benched. Scoring alone got you the attention you deserved. Also, I don't hold professional athletes as role models. I view them as overpaid men playing a kid's game.

5. That's the point. The equality of marriage crowd should be fighting to make them legal just like they did for the faggots. If they don't and fight against it, they are doing exactly the same thing they claimed those of us opposed to same sex marriage were doing only they say they are OK doing it.

If the argument is EQUALITY and you deny it to marriages you don't like, you're the typical fucking piece of shit hypocrite on the left.

1. Perhaps you can explain why homosexuality isn't considered a disorder but pedophelia is? I don't equate that homos are pedos but how can one be and not the other?

2. My free speech extends until some little thin skinned, pussified homo gets his panties in a wad and gets his feelings hurt because someone doesn't like that he sucks dicks.

3. I don't discount Michael Sam's accomplishments. I have clearly stated that far, far more was made of his sexual orientation than of his accomplishments when he was drafted. All you have to do is Google his name and see how many stories related to his sexual orientation vs. his accomplishment come up.

In typical fashion, this happens: Michael Sam -- I m Not in the NFL ... Because I m Gay TMZ.com

Have you heard Tebow say he wasn't in the NFL because he was a Christian. Sounds like the gay boy can't face the fact that he couldn't cut it in the NFL just like Tebow. Guess that means he sucked in more ways than one.

By the way, you don't know who I see as a role model. Where I played college football showing off after your scored would have gotten you benched. Scoring alone got you the attention you deserved. Also, I don't hold professional athletes as role models. I view them as overpaid men playing a kid's game.

5. That's the point. The equality of marriage crowd should be fighting to make them legal just like they did for the faggots. If they don't and fight against it, they are doing exactly the same thing they claimed those of us opposed to same sex marriage were doing only they say they are OK doing it.

If the argument is EQUALITY and you deny it to marriages you don't like, you're the typical fucking piece of shit hypocrite on the left.

Generally speaking people with your passion concerning this topic have some latent feelings that frighen them.

And there is no question that homosexuality is replicated in every generation. It is part of Nature and has never threatened the continuation of mankind.

And? In every species, natures way is reproduction. If a body does not reproduce, it kills off its lineage. That is why, in nature, homosexuality has to be considered abnormal.

Mark

Nature is a complex and wondrous thing. Did you know that some species are a-sexual? Did you know some could change their gender? How about when animals intentionally sterilize themselves due to over population?

Since Homosexuality exists in over a thousand animals species and has existed in the human animal since the beginning of recorded history, it's pretty safe to assume that we're supposed to be here. Rest easy, scientists have some theories.

The evolutionary puzzle of homosexuality

The genes that code for homosexuality do other things too

The allele - or group of genes - that sometimes codes for homosexual orientation may at other times have a strong reproductive benefit. This would compensate for gay people's lack of reproduction and ensure the continuation of the trait, as non-gay carriers of the gene pass it down.

Gay people were 'helpers in the nest'
Paul Vasey's research in Samoa has focused on a theory called kin selection or the "helper in the nest" hypothesis. The idea is that gay people compensate for their lack of children by promoting the reproductive fitness of brothers or sisters, contributing money or performing other uncle-like activities such as babysitting or tutoring. Some of the gay person's genetic code is shared with nieces and nephews and so, the theory goes, the genes which code for sexual orientation still get passed down.[...]

Gay people do have children
In the US, around 37% of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transsexual people have a child, about 60% of which are biological. According to the Williams Institute, gay couples that have children have an average of two.

These figures may not be high enough to sustain genetic traits specific to this group, but the evolutionary biologist Jeremy Yoder points out in a blog post that for much of modern history gay people haven't been living openly gay lives. Compelled by society to enter marriages and have children, their reproduction rates may have been higher than they are now.

It's not all in the DNA
Qazi Rahman says that alleles coding for same sex attraction only explain some of the variety in human sexuality. Other, naturally varying biological factors come into play, with about one in seven gay men, he says, owing their sexuality to the "big brother effect".

This has nothing to do with George Orwell, but describes the observation that boys with older brothers are significantly more likely to become gay - with every older brother the chance of homosexuality increases by about a third. No-one knows why this is, but one theory is that with each male pregnancy, a woman's body forms an immune reaction to proteins that have a role in the development of the male brain. Since this only comes into play after several siblings have been born - most of whom are heterosexual and go on to have children - this pre-natal quirk hasn't been selected away by evolution.

MaryL is simply wailing "I don't wanna beeelieeeeve" and Where r my keys continues to act like far right social con silly. He simply blathers.

Neither can demonstrates how marriage equality harms them or society.

Oh I certainly chose to have sex with women- I chose to marry a woman- but I never, ever chose to be attracted to women.

IF you can choose to be attracted to women- then you should be able to chose to be attracted to men.

If you find the idea of a stubbly male face kissing your lips repugnant- like I do- then your attraction is not a choice.

I choose not to be attracted to men.

I find a lot of things repugnant. Does that mean it isn't a choice on those either?

Then you are probably bisexual.

As a heterosexual I can say with great certainty- I do not find men sexually attractive- and cannot chose to find them sexually attractive.

I like Jennifer Anniston and Holly Hunter and Jessica Alba- not Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

If you think you could chose to be turned on by a photo of Clooney in a bathing suit- then you are probably bisexual.

I could choose to be a criminal. Does that make me one?

I don't find men sexually attractive either because I choose not to.

So with a mere choice you could find a man's hairy ass as sexually attractive as a woman's shapely backside?

Then Sy's right. You're probably bi already. For most of us, its not a choice. Its just an attribute.

If its not a choice, then how come some are choosing it...or not:

Some Gays Can Go Straight Study Says - ABC News

Of course, gay groups are fighting this study, because if homosexuality was a choice, there can be no discrimination.

Since I personally know gays that have went straight, I have to ask why the appeal of a "big hairy ass" left them and was replaced by a vagina.

Mark

You really should have researched further...

Psychiatry Giant Sorry for Backing Gay 'Cure'

Homosexuality isn't a choice. I have Epilepsy I didn't chose that either. It brings on a lot of bad side affects. I am not asking for sympathy. But I am not asking for special privileges, either. I didn't ask for this. But there isn't anything in the Constitution that gives me special protections, either. I am so offended by people with weird sexual neuroses that DEMAND special "rights" it is sickening. Really?

Name these "special rights". Give us a list of what you believe is as special right. Do you think if you were denied a marriage license because of your epilepsy that fighting for it would be a "special right"?

Homosexuality isn't a choice. I have Epilepsy I didn't chose that either. It brings on a lot of bad side affects. I am not asking for sympathy. But I am not asking for special privileges, either. I didn't ask for this. But there isn't anything in the Constitution that gives me special protections, either. I am so offended by people with weird sexual neuroses that DEMAND special "rights" it is sickening. Really?

Name these "special rights". Give us a list of what you believe is as special right. Do you think if you were denied a marriage license because of your epilepsy that fighting for it would be a "special right"?

poor wytchey, so confused, so conflicted, so angry, I really do feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back