The Horror!: Negro In Feral Mode Beats And Rapes 101 Year Old Woman

Sick incident.

You are even sicker, because you are a vulgar, disgusting racist who wastes the oxygen on this beautiful planet of ours.

When we have a highly selective "justice department" the why the hell should not blacks rape and/or plunder?

When we have a highly selective "justice department" the why the hell should not blacks rape and/or plunder?

Only in your strange, RWNJ wet-dreams, little Henry.

What do you base your belief on? Where's your data??? The justice department isn't even looking at the evidence, but just feeding on emotions. People like you are causing people to die. HOw does it feel??? Blood on your hands.

Only in your strange, RWNJ wet-dreams, little Henry.

What do you base your belief on? Where's your data??? The justice department isn't even looking at the evidence, but just feeding on emotions. People like you are causing people to die. HOw does it feel??? Blood on your hands.

Oh, that's simple. One specific crime has absolutely nothing to do with the DOJ. Thousands upon thousands upon thousands of crimes are committed every year.

Sick incident.

You are even sicker, because you are a vulgar, disgusting racist who wastes the oxygen on this beautiful planet of ours.

You think him calling him something vulgar, is sicker than the fucking dirty ape raping a 101 year old woman?

Just, just go find your favorite partner that you like to play butthidepenis with, and stop posting here.

Last edited:
If this old woman had a gun and shot this feral she would be just another racist who killed an unarmed black man.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Probably the same as this woman:

article-2203812-15047476000005DC-360_634x433.jpg

'May you rot in hell for all eternity': 74-year-old woman tells man sentenced to 30 years for raping her as she bird watched in Central Park

Read more: 74-year-old woman raped in Central Park tells attacker to rot in hell Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
White Feral Rapist.

alabama-rape-case.jpg

The story of Recy Taylor's rape is making news decades after it occurred. Taylor is a 91-year-old black woman who was abducted and raped at gunpoint by seven white men in Abbeville, Alabama on Sept. 3, 1944.

White Feral Rapists.

twhite.JPG
twhite.JPG

Timothy Patrick White - Arrested On Charges That He Raped A Dying Elderly Woman With Alzheimers Disease And Brain Tumor

White Feral Rapist.

article-0-0C89D238000005DC-900_306x835.jpg

I didn't think of Iraqis as humans,' says U.S. soldier who raped 14-year-old girl before killing her and her family

Read more: I didn t think of Iraqis as humans says U.S. soldier who raped 14-year-old girl before killing her and her family Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So I guess another steve mcracist and company thread goes up in flames.
Unless of course whites raping people mean nothing to white racists...

Going back to 1944 to justify a feral today is reaching too far. It's meaningless.
So the rape of a woman by seven men is meaningless because it happened in the past???...lol...your stupidity is breath taking.

Your ignorance of the case, even more so.

As I recently posted, white racist apologists for white rapists...smh.

If 1944 is all you have, you haven't got much. Especially since the ferals are beating raping and killing every day.

Recy Taylor (born 1920) is an African American woman from Abbeville in Henry County, Alabama. On September 3, 1944, she was kidnapped while leaving church and gang raped by six white men.[2] Even though the men admitted the rape to authorities, two grand juries subsequently declined to indict the men, meaning no charges were ever brought against Taylor's six assailants.

The seven men forced Taylor into the car at gunpoint and proceeded to drive her to a patch of trees on the side of the road. They forced her to remove her clothes saying "Get them rags off, or I'll kill you and leave you down here in the woods".[6] After she was forcibly undressed, Taylor begged to return home to her family, including a husband and an infant child. The assailants ignored her requests, all removed their clothes, and watched as Lovett ordered Taylor to lie down and for her to "act just like you do with your husband or I'll cut your damn throat".[6] She was raped by six men, including Lovett.

If 1944 is all you have, you haven't got much. Especially since the ferals are beating raping and killing every day.

I posted two others, easy to try to minimize them too.
Yes. They are meaningless because you are using these incidents to justify a feral rape of a 101 year old woman as if she had it coming. That's probably what Jesse Matthew thought as he killed his white girl victims. They had it coming.

I posted two others, easy to try to minimize them too.
Yes. They are meaningless because you are using these incidents to justify a feral rape of a 101 year old woman as if she had it coming. That's probably what Jesse Matthew thought as he killed his white girl victims. They had it coming.
So your earlier ignorant attempts to minimize the gang rape of a woman back fired,huh??
So now you want to try to deflect???, not going to work.

I'm not attempting to justify anything, what I in fact did was to destroy the ignorant and stupid notion that only Black people are committing heinous crimes.

You and steve and the other racist continue to post articles from the council of conservative racists to prop up a position of idiocy.
That's why they are so easy to refute.

Who commits more rapes in this country...white or black people???

Get back with your results.

Forum List

Back