The Horror!: Negro In Feral Mode Beats And Rapes 101 Year Old Woman

If 1944 is all you have, you haven't got much. Especially since the ferals are beating raping and killing every day.

I posted two others, easy to try to minimize them too.
Yes. They are meaningless because you are using these incidents to justify a feral rape of a 101 year old woman as if she had it coming. That's probably what Jesse Matthew thought as he killed his white girl victims. They had it coming.
So your earlier ignorant attempts to minimize the gang rape of a woman back fired,huh??
So now you want to try to deflect???, not going to work.

I'm not attempting to justify anything, what I in fact did was to destroy the ignorant and stupid notion that only Black people are committing heinous crimes.

You and steve and the other racist continue to post articles from the council of conservative racists to prop up a position of idiocy.
That's why they are so easy to refute.

Who commits more rapes in this country...white or black people???

Get back with your results.
The aspect of ratio is completely lost on those whose grasp of mathematics is tenuous at best.

Using these rapes as a political football is pretty low even for Steve McGarrett. Tough to see these moronic postings day in and day out without seeing the lowlife racist that lives in McGarrett's soul. It isn't even sad, it's contemptible. He should seek help.

While black people are not the only ones who have ever committed crimes they are the ones who feel they have a right to commit these kinds of crimes because idiots like yourself give it to them.

Not at all unlike muslims who have a right to behead James Foley because Christians used the Inquisition.

Using these rapes as a political football is pretty low even for Steve McGarrett. Tough to see these moronic postings day in and day out without seeing the lowlife racist that lives in McGarrett's soul. It isn't even sad, it's contemptible. He should seek help.
But using the UVA "rape" for political football was OK even though the skank was lying?

What's worse is that a so called "woman" would dismiss the horror of another woman being gang raped and then denied justice because it happened in the past.

What's worse is that a so called "woman" would dismiss the horror of another woman being gang raped and then denied justice because it happened in the past.
Stfu.

Stfu.
And why are you attacking me???

Justice for a woman raped in the past is raping some other woman today. That's what makes people like you so contemptible.

Justice for a woman raped in the past is raping some other woman today. That's what makes people like you so contemptible.
So because your attempts at being a racial rapist apologist have been shown, you want to continue the deflection.

I see you are still trying to ignore the other cases that were listed.

Go back over to the council of conservative bigots website, more people will also attempt to dismiss white rapists like you do.

I think the whole back and forth posting of these stories is pointless.

Rape should be a capital crime, especially now with DNA to make most cases airtight.

Rape should be a capital crime, especially now with DNA to make most cases airtight.
DNA should be perfected and eventually work in tandem with finger prints. It's hard to hear about these women without feeling their pain and these men talking about it do have ulterior motives.

DNA should be perfected and eventually work in tandem with finger prints. It's hard to hear about these women without feeling their pain and these men talking about it do have ulterior motives.
Again, why are you attacking me???

Sick incident.

You are even sicker, because you are a vulgar, disgusting racist who wastes the oxygen on this beautiful planet of ours.
ALINSKY TACTIC #2.... Attack the messenger --- ^

Fuck off.

The animal that did this should be publicly tortured, castrated and hung by the neck until dead. See how many of them pull that kind of shit after that. And that would be humane compared to what I'd do to him had that been my mother and I caught him before the law did.

Again, why are you attacking me???
Because you're playing into McGarrett's sicko games. Just let him make the stupid posts. Rape, especially of these older Americans cannot be justified no matter how you try to explain it.

In this case the rapist readily admitted his crime.
In what case, you rapist apologist???

In the one where the feral black man raped a 101 year old woman. Due to those like yourself who finds this rape justifiable he doesn't think what he did was wrong.
You are a lying bitch, show one link where I said any rape was justified or I attempted to minimize??

YOU on the other hand said that a woman that was gang raped and then denied due process didn't matter because it happened in the past.

Stfu.
And why are you attacking me???
Enough ladies!
In this case the rapist readily admitted his crime.
In what case, you rapist apologist???

In the one where the feral black man raped a 101 year old woman. Due to those like yourself who finds this rape justifiable he doesn't think what he did was wrong.
You are a lying bitch, show one link where I said any rape was justified or I attempted to minimize??

YOU on the other hand said that a woman that was gang raped and then denied due process didn't matter because it happened in the past.
Tawana Brawley?

You are a feral apologist justifying the rape of a 101 year old woman today by something that happened in 1944.

Forum List

Back