The Horror!: Negro In Feral Mode Beats And Rapes 101 Year Old Woman

Sure, the person who did this should receive his fair punishment.
Then just admit that and spare us all your disgusting gas, you American traitor.

And spare us the RACIST bull shit, ADOLF, you progtards have OVERDRAWN your RACE CARDS, idiot.

You are very angry. And you love to show your ass.

I write the one sane thing here and you go ballistic, because that is all you can do.

It destroys every argument you try, even in your half-assed form, to bring up.

What I wrote is exactly in accordance with the laws of our land:

The person who did this (who raped that 101 year old woman) should receive his just punishment. That is what law enforcement and the courts are for. This is why they exist.

There is still hope that one day, you will be sane, welcher, but that hope is very, very small.
You didn't START with saying anything SANE. You STARTED your posts in here with the same kind of dumbass hyperbole as the rest of the idiot progtards.

So if you can't take it, don't dish it out, simple as that.

Then just admit that and spare us all your disgusting gas, you American traitor.

And spare us the RACIST bull shit, ADOLF, you progtards have OVERDRAWN your RACE CARDS, idiot.

I write the one sane thing here and you go ballistic, because that is all you can do.

The person who did this (who raped that 101 year old woman) should receive his just punishment. That is what law enforcement and the courts are for. This is why they exist.

There is still hope that one day, you will be sane, welcher, but that hope is very, very small.
You didn't START with saying anything SANE. You STARTED your posts in here with the same kind of dumbass hyperbole as the rest of the idiot progtards.

The OP title describes a black person as a "negro in feral mode". Hallmark of racist behavior. This thread was not created out of concern for the victim. It was created to bash black people based on the gross and inhumane behavior of one black person.

Now, go call your mothership...

The level of violent crime by black perpetrators has become phenomenal. Including black on black murders at a genocidal level. All of it justified by some conflation of historical wrong.

Where are your exact stats about this?

Uhuh....
Google is your friend... uh huh.

You missed the point, as usual. You always do, because you flail wildly because you are eternally angry. An angry old fart with no sense of decency left in his rotting soul.

The OP title describes a black person as a "negro in feral mode"...
Whites must be made aware of the feral negro and the savagery they possess.

Practically everything you write is racist to the core. You are a racist piece of shit. Of course, most of the Right won't call you out. LOL.

Now there's a low class, dopey comment..

WTF is wrong with people that do stuff like this?
He's a pothead. He is black so he has an expectation that white laws do not apply to him. His pot use damaged his brain. That's what's wrong with him.
oh here it is....its the Pot.....geezus Katz you get stupider with each post.....if anyone is kinda damaged upstairs...its you.....

Sick incident.

You are even sicker, because you are a vulgar, disgusting racist who wastes the oxygen on this beautiful planet of ours.
agreed....what the hell would make a guy want to rape a 101 year old woman?.....whats the attraction?....
Rape isn't about sex, it's about violence.
i kind of disagree Sarah .....if he wanted violence he could of just beat her.....he said he wasnt going to touch her UNTIL he saw her in bed.....so what was the attraction to a 101 year old lady?....

Steve how many feral white guys do violence to people?....

Sick incident.

You are even sicker, because you are a vulgar, disgusting racist who wastes the oxygen on this beautiful planet of ours.
agreed....what the hell would make a guy want to rape a 101 year old woman?.....whats the attraction?....

It is truly sick and it makes me wonder if there should maybe be the death penalty for raping an elderly person. I just don't get what would make anyone in the world do this, Harry Dresden . My beef with little Adolph here is that he wants to make it about the perp being black in this case.

In this case it was about opportunity when the urge arose since the intent upon entering the dwelling was to rob.

In this case it was about opportunity when the urge arose since the intent upon entering the dwelling was to rob.
No it was not about opportunity. It was still about violence and control, it had nothing to do with sex at all.

No it was not about opportunity. It was still about violence and control, it had nothing to do with sex at all.
Controlling a 101 year old woman would take miniscule violence. He saw her there and thought why not. There's no one to stop me.

You are a feral **** who is attempting to deny that white men rape more people in this country than anyone else...
As has been pointed out here THOUSANDS OF TIMES already, when you average out the population of whites to blacks, that's when the FACTS bear out that blacks rape, beat, kill, and commit violent crimes against others at a much HIGHER rate than any other race.

Now quit playing stupid.
Well, they're accused of committing these crimes more often anyway..
That's not what gets into the facts, Sarah. The facts are about CONVICTIONS.

You know that, but just couldn't resist throwing in a little bull.

Are you really that stupid that you thought it was based on rape convictions???

Forum List

Back