The house and Senate should pass a crime bills making white supremacy a crime

I mean sure, they passed a resolution condemning it(the House) but what about special laws against it in a crime bill?
So why not just make being white illegal?

Idiot-gram ^^^; variety sarcastic foolishness.

The op is calling for thought crime. Laws against race are not much of a stretch at this point.

Sure and while you are at it do the same for Antifa and BLM.
Lol, next thing they will do is make it a crime to disagree with government. We are a free country, if you want to be a white supremacists. You have that right, government has too much power.

All that is going to be changing as the biden regime progresses further and further down the road of political correctness and totalitarianisms.

Oxymoron?, ^^^. Maybe you ought to put aside your biases and give President Biden sometime before making this unique comment. As for the road to totalitarianism, that passed away at noon on January 20th, 2021.

You sure about that? Bass seems to disagree. And he in right there in the Biden trenches with you.

I'm certain that donald trump is a wannabe despot; sadly for him, he's too dumb to make that goal. Thankfully the founders established a separation of powers, and even though trump and his supporters find that to be annoyance, they can't (even thought they try) to suppress votes all legally cast, and sent dumb donald away.

Trump supporters wanted to "stop the steal". You might disagree with their premise, but their intent was a second term.

THe op is a call for a law making having an opinion a crime. Thought Crime if you will.

Could you point out where in this thread, you expressed your disagreement with such a call?

Lol, next thing they will do is make it a crime to disagree with government. We are a free country, if you want to be a white supremacists. You have that right, government has too much power.

All that is going to be changing as the biden regime progresses further and further down the road of political correctness and totalitarianisms.

Oxymoron?, ^^^. Maybe you ought to put aside your biases and give President Biden sometime before making this unique comment. As for the road to totalitarianism, that passed away at noon on January 20th, 2021.

You sure about that? Bass seems to disagree. And he in right there in the Biden trenches with you.

I'm certain that donald trump is a wannabe despot; sadly for him, he's too dumb to make that goal. Thankfully the founders established a separation of powers, and even though trump and his supporters find that to be annoyance, they can't (even thought they try) to suppress votes all legally cast, and sent dumb donald away.

Trump supporters wanted to "stop the steal". You might disagree with their premise, but their intent was a second term.

THe op is a call for a law making having an opinion a crime. Thought Crime if you will.

Could you point out where in this thread, you expressed your disagreement with such a call?

A second term for trump would have become a catastrophe, IMO. No one can lead a diverse nation successfully when the leader is as divisive as Donald Trump, lies incessantly and makes every decision by asking themselves, "how will this effect me?"

A second term for trump would have become a catastrophe, IMO. No one can lead a diverse nation successfully when the leader is as divisive as Donald Trump, lies incessantly and makes every decision by asking themselves, "how will this effect me?"

LOL I think you will find Biden's only term will be a disaster.

Take a look at his EO's and tell me how they help America or its tax payers.

Trump sure was good for this country before the very convenient Chinese virus hit. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All that with Trump at the helm.

You won't get that with the Biden/Harris shit show. In fact if we are lucky we won't have to endure the Second Great Depression.

Trump sure was good for this country before the very convenient Chinese virus hit. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All that with Trump at the helm.

You won't get that with the Biden/Harris shit show. In fact if we are lucky we won't have to endure the Second Great Depression.

Your response does not provide any evidence of your conclusions. Calling the Biden/Harris administration a "shit show" when they've been in office less than a month is proof your conclusions were formed when trump lost the election in November.

BTW, your use of the funny emoticon in response to my comments on trump is ludicrous:

"No one can lead a diverse nation successfully when the leader is as divisive as Donald Trump, lies incessantly and makes every decision by asking themselves, "how will this effect me?"

These are not the worst character flaws which describer trump's aberrant behavior.

Last edited:

Your response does not provide any evidence of your conclusions. Calling the Biden/Harris administration a "shit show" when they've been in office less than a month is proof your conclusions were formed when trump lost the election in November.

Well all you have to do is get a gander at Biden's EO's and that should tell you what a shit show he will produce.

I don't need evidence. Just at look at his EO's.

Trump was divisive only to media/entertainment spews. 100% of the time.

Trump worked for all Americans, the media made sure that didn't get out. Biden works for China and the media makes sure that doesn't get out.

Trump was not divisive. Your side's refusal to respect our turn, was divisive.

BTW, your use of the funny emoticon in response to my comments on trump is ludicrous:

"No one can lead a diverse nation successfully when the leader is as divisive as Donald Trump, lies incessantly and makes every decision by asking themselves, "how will this effect me?"

These are not the worst character flaws which describer trump's aberrant behavior.
Trump lied, Biden’s lies are called misquotes. Biden signed away thousands of jobs in his first day. Gas is up .50 cent before his first month is up.

It would have been a catastrophe for the Democrat Reich and the fake news media, but how would it have been bad for anyone else?

LOL. Are you really as touch of reality as your first sentence suggests? As for the others above who try to defend trump ... well, I won't go there.

It would have been a catastrophe for the Democrat Reich and the fake news media, but how would it have been bad for anyone else?

Sadly, you have accepted the big lies, and that is bad for you.

LOL. Are you really as touch of reality as your first sentence suggests? As for the others above who try to defend trump ... well, I won't go there.
He's not the one who is out of touch reality.

When you say "divisive," you mean he declined to bend over for the Democrat Reich or the fake news media. I thank Trump from keeping those to groups from fucking me up the ass. We need another president who is equally "divisive.

Sadly, you have accepted the big lies, and that is bad for you.
You failed to explain how it would be bad for anyone else. Whenever you ask a minion of the Democrat Reich how you benefit from their agenda, they always start dancing and weaseling.

I mean sure, they passed a resolution condemning it(the House) but what about special laws against it in a crime bill?

Read this and piss your pink panties.
The Tampa Bay Bucaneers are the supreme football team
Tom Brady is the supreme quarterback
The Japanese are supreme in Japan
Caucasians happen to be supreme in America
Supremacy is determined by accomplishments, Caucasians founded, built, fund and run America....they’ll be SUPREME in America for a long, long time. You should thank God they’ll reign supreme...Look around at EVERYTHING run by darkies.

No black people built the USA, your ancestors were white peasant farmers who earned crumbs, not builders of anything

Blacks didn't build up the North where slavery never existed.

My ancestor built the first grain mill in New Hampshire back in the late 1600's.

Your ignorance is sickening.

Yeah, all that record low minority unemployment was brutal.

Tens of thousands of immediate American job losses. $2 TRILLION added to the debt in his first 2 weeks. Open borders for any disease infected person to waltz in. Vaccinating terrorists ahead of Americans. Pissing off allies like Canada an Israel.

I could go on.

Major SHITSHOW.

Forum List

Back