The house and Senate should pass a crime bills making white supremacy a crime

I mean sure, they passed a resolution condemning it(the House) but what about special laws against it in a crime bill?
The discussion around the definition of white supremacy should be very interesting to watch. Good luck with getting that by the SCOTUS.

I mean sure, they passed a resolution condemning it(the House) but what about special laws against it in a crime bill?

So you want to start outlawing a belief just because it is counter to yours.

Don't think so, Adolf.

Sure and while you are at it do the same for Antifa and BLM.
Lol, next thing they will do is make it a crime to disagree with government. We are a free country, if you want to be a white supremacists. You have that right, government has too much power.

All that is going to be changing as the biden regime progresses further and further down the road of political correctness and totalitarianisms.

Oxymoron?, ^^^. Maybe you ought to put aside your biases and give President Biden sometime before making this unique comment. As for the road to totalitarianism, that passed away at noon on January 20th, 2021.

Excellent idea.

At the same time, Congress should pass a law mandating a one year jail sentence (no probation) for sucker punching & looting.
Things will continue to worsen until and unless we as a people end the ability of a hostile minority to control the narrative. The New York Times is the enemy. It needs to be shut down.

1. Yes, it is outrageous that a minority has so much influence in this country.

2. No, we do not want to emulate our opponents who want to shut everyone else up. Let that so-called newspaper continue to publish. Don't forget: Before the Honorable Donald J. Trump became President, that "newspaper" was on the brink of bankruptcy. By becoming the main media source of Resistance, it was able to get hundreds of thousands of grieving liberals to subscribe to its digital edition.

Lol, next thing they will do is make it a crime to disagree with government. We are a free country, if you want to be a white supremacists. You have that right, government has too much power.

All that is going to be changing as the biden regime progresses further and further down the road of political correctness and totalitarianisms.

Oxymoron?, ^^^. Maybe you ought to put aside your biases and give President Biden sometime before making this unique comment. As for the road to totalitarianism, that passed away at noon on January 20th, 2021.

You sure about that? Bass seems to disagree. And he in right there in the Biden trenches with you.

I think you need to look in the mirror. BLM is an overtly antisemitic organization and you proudly wear their badge.

What violation of the First Amendment do you propose?

ANTIFA doesnt exist and has no history murder ditto for BLM but white supremacists can't say the same.
LOL 30 MURDERS last year due to blm and antifa but ya they haven't killed anyone.

Black Supremacists have killed thousands and thousands over the years.....when they kill a white person....the powers that be never link it to black racism....which is a huge, huge factor in all the black on white violence.

Name those black supremacists
Huey Newton, Bobby Seal, Malcolm X, Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi.

So why not just make being white illegal?

Idiot-gram ^^^; variety sarcastic foolishness.

You sure about that? Bass seems to disagree. And he in right there in the Biden trenches with you.

I'm certain that donald trump is a wannabe despot; sadly for him, he's too dumb to make that goal. Thankfully the founders established a separation of powers, and even though trump and his supporters find that to be annoyance, they can't (even thought they try) to suppress votes all legally cast, and sent dumb donald away.

Should they make BLM insurrection a crime also?

See my post on Domestic Terrorism, above: It's funny that so many see only the White Supremist set as being the target of Domestic Terrorism. I wonder why?

Let’s just get to the point and make stupid a felony. That way you morons can’t buy guns or vote. Our problems will be solved quickly.

I'm certain that donald trump is a wannabe despot; sadly for him, he's too dumb to make that goal. Thankfully the founders established a separation of powers, and even though trump and his supporters find that to be annoyance, they can't (even thought they try) to suppress votes all legally cast, and sent dumb donald away.
I'm certain that you're an idiot. According to your standard of evidence, I'm right.

I'm certain that you're an idiot. According to your standard of evidence, I'm right.

"...you're an idiot."

See.....now you're gonna get nasty letters and petitions from Idiot Associations that don't want to be associated with that one.

The way to go is to make Domestic Terrorism a felony in the US Code; with a sentence of 25 to life upon conviction.

I agree 100%

The problem is their biased opinion of what constitutes domestic terrorism. They want to use a double-standard as is typical of the libtarded democrats.

One thing most Americans do believe in is equal treatment before the law....the radical democrats want to abolish that and institute new laws that only apply to their political opponents.

Remind us what your white peasant farmer ancestors built in the USA that was so great
The longest standing Document the world has ever seen, and a country where there are lines a decade long to get in.
Documents was written by white peasant farmers and they didn't build this country, todays trailer trash have built nothing just like their ancestors, blacks and Jews built this country
The men and women who first came to the continent and then spread out through the wilderness which was the whole what would become the United states were the builders. They spread out and farmed and built businesses and conquered the continent. It was all kinds. Good and not so good as the population grew. The government helped in ways. The 19th Century was Manifest Destiny. The people were a hearty and strong breed. Industrialization started in that century. A civility was spreading from just the aristocrats. Survival was still to what each person could do and who that person could support. The blueprint of foundation was laid. Cities were formed and had to be built up. The latter 19th Century and early 20th Century saw the foundations of cities built up. At a price we can only dream of today. Builders! All people helped to build no matter how little to how much. Burgeoning Industrialists became some of the richest on the planet. Visionaries in inventions and producing products was in open season as the government did not stop the idealism like we see today from tyranny statists. Today we fight over the past injustices in established foundations that are in decline with people getting paid more and more from rising taxes and inflated stock markets by fiat money printing press. We have homes vastly overpriced through inflation and putting all the extra fiat currency into them. The younger generations can not afford many of the homes as of now. So we keep the fiat currency interest rates lower as the debts expand and the inflation is held in check by cheap labor overseas working as slaves as the former slaves in this nation biatch about the past.

They did not, they were piss poor indentured servants that became peasant farmers in the south that hated blacks for having land and farms and they are still in the south poor as hell living in trailer parks off of welfare, food stamps and section 8 housing.

Nonsense.....the freed slaves would have starved to death if it had not been for Southern Farmers and Plantation owners giving the blacks food and shelter.

Mr. Lincoln and his government made no provisions for the freed slaves....there were no food stamps, no welfare....the former slaves for the most part had nowhere to go and the only ones willing to help them were their former masters and kind Southerners many of whom were not much better off than the former slaves....having to work from can to can't aka sun-up to sun-down merely to be able to survive aka subsistent farming and sharecropping.

Something else that is rarely talked about are the working conditions of free white laborers up North which were actually much,much worse than life on a Southern Plantation.

Not even to mention the thousands of white Britons who lived and died in bondage in Britain’s American colonies

In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, more than 300,000 white people were shipped to America as slaves. Urchins were swept up from London’s streets to labor in the tobacco fields, where life expectancy was no more than two years. Brothels were raided to provide “breeders” for Virginia. Hopeful migrants were duped into signing as indentured servants, unaware they would become personal property who could be bought, sold, and even gambled away. Transported convicts were paraded for sale like livestock.

Drawing on letters crying for help, diaries, and court and government archives, Don Jordan and Michael Walsh demonstrate that the brutalities usually associated with black slavery alone were perpetrated on whites throughout British rule. The trade ended with American independence, but the British still tried to sell convicts in their former colonies,

White Cargo brings the brutal, uncomfortable story to the surface.

1613616566868.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back