The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

You were talking about all species being created at the same time.
I don't recall ever specifying that.....I believe that God created everything.....I have never put limitations on how or when he did it......

Then let me refresh your memory. This was you in post 329, the post I was responding to...

"why do you believe they were not created at the same time?......is it because secular science tells you it would have take billions of years for it to occur as a result of random shit happening randomly......."

I've been arguing with people who rely on that source for years.....there is not a single one of those "evidences" that cannot be evidence of something totally different than the theory that human beings evolved from an original single celled organism.....

as far as "junk" DNA is concerned, it is currently being suggested that what science used to consider non functioning is actually that part of the genome which permits a cell to adapt to changing environments.....

I don't recall ever specifying that.....I believe that God created everything.....I have never put limitations on how or when he did it......

Then let me refresh your memory. This was you in post 329, the post I was responding to...

"why do you believe they were not created at the same time?......is it because secular science tells you it would have take billions of years for it to occur as a result of random shit happening randomly......."
yes, in reference to single celled and multicelled organisms existing simultaneously........that does not mean I believe ALL species had to have been created at the same time......I do not, for example, believe that all the existing types of butterfly were all in existence since the beginning of time......

I've been arguing with people who rely on that source for years.....there is not a single one of those "evidences" that cannot be evidence of something totally different than the theory that human beings evolved from an original single celled organism.....

as far as "junk" DNA is concerned, it is currently being suggested that what science used to consider non functioning is actually that part of the genome which permits a cell to adapt to changing environments.....
Actually, you haven't been arguing except to reiterate what your YEC'ist ministries babble on with.

The fact is, the evolution of multi cellar life from single cell had many avenues.

Proterozoic Eukaryotes and the First Multicellular Life Forms

To refute the science would suggest you have some credible evidence to define how your gawds did it. Where is that evidence?

I do not rely on that source. I post it here because it provides a summary for those not familiar with the theories of evolution or science. Start there and then get a college text book or read science journals or whatever you feel interested in.

ALL The evidence for common descent works in the framework of common descent. It ALL doesn't work in any other framework that has been put forth yet.

You're right that genetic scientists are beginning to reconsider the purposes of "junk DNA". that, however has nothing to do with it indicating common descent.

I'm sure this is getting through to you...

yes, in reference to single celled and multicelled organisms existing simultaneously........that does not mean I believe ALL species had to have been created at the same time......I do not, for example, believe that all the existing types of butterfly were all in existence since the beginning of time......

But you mean dinosaurs and Homo sapiens did?

If they did not exist at the same time, then either species evolve over time or species just pop into existence. And by species evolving I do not mean just within the species but multiple species having a common ancestor. If species do evolve over time then the idea that a single cell organism can eventually become multi-celled is not much of a jump. I see that as the most rational explanation. As I said, I have no problem with your seeing it otherwise. What either of us thinks really has absolutely no impact upon what actually is.

I do not rely on that source. I post it here because it provides a summary f
a summary of nothing.....pick one, just one, that you believe is actually evidence of scientific proof for macroevolution and support it......I have debated them all over the years, it doesn't matter to me which one you pick.....

But you mean dinosaurs and Homo sapiens did?
actually no.....did you get a thrill up your leg posting something stupid you thought would be relevant?.....sorry to disappoint you......

If they did not exist at the same time, then either species evolve over time or species just pop into existence.
if "pop" infers the lack of cause then I disagree......how about, species randomly occur over a long period of gradual change, species randomly occur over a short term due to a rapid change, or species are caused to occur when they are intended to occur by an intelligent designer?.........

If they did not exist at the same time, then either species evolve over time or species just pop into existence.
if "pop" infers the lack of cause then I disagree......how about, species randomly occur over a long period of gradual change, species randomly occur over a short term due to a rapid change, or species are caused to occur when they are intended to occur by an intelligent designer?.........
A "designer" who by magic and supernatural methods *poofs* new life forms into existence.

Identify a single instance of that happening.

Oh, you can't? Didn't Think so.

A "designer" who by magic and supernatural methods *poofs* new life forms into existence.

Cambrian explosion where all those critters suddenly appear in the fossil record.*

Game, set, match atheists.

*By suddenly, we mean over the course of some 20-50 million years. But, hey, why let the details get in the way?

???....humanity.....though I reject your characterization of divine acts as mere magic.....David Copperfield does magic.....God does humans.....

your YEC'ist
Hollie, abandoning the right to participate in debate....
Sidestepping and retreating as usual.
???....the sidestepping and retreating occurred when you decided to pretend I was a young earther instead of addressing the issue......
This issue is your YEC'ist world of magic and supernaturalism as the cause for the diversity of life on the planet.

Address the issue of how that diversity was the result of your particular gawds, using magical means, are responsible for life on the planet since the alleged biblical flood.

???....humanity.....though I reject your characterization of divine acts as mere magic.....David Copperfield does magic.....God does humans.....
He makes them out of clay too!

Forum List

Back