The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

"Did you shoot you neighbor last night"?
"No"
"Prove that negative".

Proving that God exists isn't proving a negative. You can't see the wind, but that doesn't make wind a negative. You can still prove it exists even if it is invisible.
Prophesy proves God exists. The supernatural numerical codes used by those who penned God's word exist. A record of Christ's return exists. The Jews considered it a legal truth if two or more substantiate testimony. Three men testified to seeing Christ's return with those whom Christ salvaged from Abraham's bosom. Two of those who returned with Christ gave separate legal testimony regarding the incident and their own personal return from death. The proof exists for those who have ears to hear.
Nonsense.

What theists subjectively perceive is not 'proof.' It merely demonstrates that theists participate in a shared delusion.

But they're happy in their delusion. I've never encountered a happy atheist yet. They're all miserable. If they're wrong, all that happens to them is that they lie down and go to sleep. On the other hand, if you're wrong, you're going to lie down and go to sleep and be awakened. You will die twice. Allow them their delusion. They will allow your reawakening.

Well I'm not an atheist, but those I know are perfectly happy, unlike the angry theists I know.

But no problem, you're allowed your delusions. Just don't try to impose them on normal people.

Oddly, The Christians I know are the most level headed, happy people I know, who accept history as conclusive not delusional.
When someone records the words that came out of the mouths of those involved in the execution of Christ, and then hands it to those involved with no objections from the participants, I include that as confirmation of faith.

I know what Pilate did upon hearing Christ had returned from the grave, and it confirms my faith. As an atheist, do you know what Pilate's concern was when he heard that the Nazarene was back? Or is it easier to say, "None of them probably existed." There is more documentation concerning Christ and His return than there is proof that Cesar existed. How far is your disbelief willing to go?

My guess is that the recording was on 8 track tape, which would explain why nobody has been able to play it back.

Parchment, verified to the time it was recorded. Copies given to Pilate and the Temple priests. Not one discounted the record. It survives to this day.

God seems to me to be emotionally needy and insecure. You would think that someone who is all knowing and all powerful, who has no limitations whatsoever, would not feel it necessary to demand that he be worshiped by his own creations.

Apparently He is not forcing you to worship him. Has He appeared unto you and threatened you? If He doesn't exist as you folks claim, why do you even discuss Him?

Actually he has spoken to me. He told me that he was still pissed about Adam and Eve, and that he was going to kill me. Then, he is going to torture me forever. However, he told me that he loves me, so I guess everything is alright.

You dumbass, you're listening to Satan, not your Father. Your Father said, I love you beyond what you are capable of understanding. I honor you, I dance over you, I sing over you, I have the answer to prevent your death. Live through my Son, Christ, and stop listening to Satan. I have given you the power to overcome evil and live life more abundantly. I will never desert you.

I made a deal with god. I don't tell him have to manage the universe, and he doesn't tell me how to run my life. I can not, unfortunately, claim to have successfully been able to make a similar deal with his followers....

You are right, Vandal, He does not tell you how to run your life. He gave you a brain and the information necessary to make decisions. Then explained to you what a good decision is. Eternal life with Christ. You choose your eternity, not God.

Still, it seems kind of over the top for god to condemn trillions of people for eternity of torture in hell, just because Adam and Eve pissed him off. Frankly, I think that he could do with an anger management course.

abiogenesis has evidence to support it?.......lol, no......it does not......lightening has been stricking mud puddles for millions of years......how many of them have been found teeming with new life forms?......
not only does it have no more evidence to support it than ID, it actually has the evidence of those million years of lightning strikes WITHOUT new life as evidence it did NOT work.........
A shared problem among you YEC'ists is your abysmal lack of education in the sciences.

Your "mud puddles" comment is right out of the playbook of fundie christian ministries. You have made yourself an accomplice to ignorance and fraud.

Abiogenesis FAQs The Origins of Life

We concede that you have bestowed upon your person doctorate degrees in archeology, astronomy, geology, medicine, physics, earth sciences, electronics technology, mathematics, religion, aerospace technology, etc., because you remind us of your superior knowledge in almost every post you make. I get goose-bumps simply standing in your shadow. I am awed that your education and knowledge surpasses that of Solomon or Einstein. You have self-inflated your ego to it dangerously surpasses that of your manufacturer's warranty. We hang upon your every word. Please don't stop. Say something else that glorifies your own self-esteem.

You need to let go of your self-hate. You and the hyper-religious cabal make a mistake common among religious extremists in that your science loathing agenda is intended only to throw a burqa on your lack of ability to support your claims to supernaturalism.

After pages and pages of posts, none of the fundamentalists are stepping up to the plate with any affirmative theory of creationism / ID. I was hoping Creationists would finally present their General Creation Theory...but after these pages of posts, not a single one has. In that sense, how disappointing that the ID'iot creationists are left with openly desperate attempts to disparage science.

It is not necessary for scientists to prove that design is not required for the complexity we see in nature. NONE of the scientific theories that explain natural phenomena make appeals to unseen, supernatural gawds. If you or any ID'iot creationists have evidence that something shows signs of being designed (something that could not have arisen naturally) please come forward with it. To date, no one has. ID'iots / supernaturalists are the ones introducing supernatural forces... they are the ones who must substantiate their incredible claims.

Perhaps they are blinded by your brilliance.
Perhaps you're just befuddled.

When any individual can gainsay a model without stepping up to the plate and showing why their model is true, and show cause, and display testable evidence then they are, by definition of what we know knowledge is to be, out of the game. This holds true for all claims, be they of science, or philosophy, or of theism.

Thus, gawd(s), Jinn, devils, the “risen from the dead”, etc., etc., replete with flying winged men in nightgowns, fat naked babies playing harps, chariots of fire cruising through the clouds, that seas part and books predict the end of the world, all the now thoroughly discredited excuses to commit our logic and reason to be discarded in favor of:

"The gawds did it"

You have changed my views somewhat. I always thought something couldn't produce nothing. I always thought intelligence produced intelligence. You are living proof I have been wrong.

Still, it seems kind of over the top for god to condemn trillions of people for eternity of torture in hell, just because Adam and Eve pissed him off. Frankly, I think that he could do with an anger management course.

Where does He do that? I haven't found that in the Bible anywhere. Are you writing your own scriptures now?

God seems to me to be emotionally needy and insecure. You would think that someone who is all knowing and all powerful, who has no limitations whatsoever, would not feel it necessary to demand that he be worshiped by his own creations.

Apparently He is not forcing you to worship him. Has He appeared unto you and threatened you? If He doesn't exist as you folks claim, why do you even discuss Him?

Actually he has spoken to me. He told me that he was still pissed about Adam and Eve, and that he was going to kill me. Then, he is going to torture me forever. However, he told me that he loves me, so I guess everything is alright.

Sounds to me like that weed you're smoking is talking to you. I think God is simply ignoring you for the time being. You flatter yourself.

poor teatard....
should the non-existence of santa claus, the easter bunny and faeries be proven as well.
no one needs to prove a negative. you need to prove an asserted fact.
you believe... that's fine. but it's faith.
no hypocrisy on the part of those who don't believe.
poor dear.

"No"
"Prove that negative".

Proving that God exists isn't proving a negative. You can't see the wind, but that doesn't make wind a negative. You can still prove it exists even if it is invisible.
Prophesy proves God exists. The supernatural numerical codes used by those who penned God's word exist. A record of Christ's return exists. The Jews considered it a legal truth if two or more substantiate testimony. Three men testified to seeing Christ's return with those whom Christ salvaged from Abraham's bosom. Two of those who returned with Christ gave separate legal testimony regarding the incident and their own personal return from death. The proof exists for those who have ears to hear.
Nonsense.

What theists subjectively perceive is not 'proof.' It merely demonstrates that theists participate in a shared delusion.

But they're happy in their delusion. I've never encountered a happy atheist yet. They're all miserable. If they're wrong, all that happens to them is that they lie down and go to sleep. On the other hand, if you're wrong, you're going to lie down and go to sleep and be awakened. You will die twice. Allow them their delusion. They will allow your reawakening.

Well I'm not an atheist, but those I know are perfectly happy, unlike the angry theists I know.

But no problem, you're allowed your delusions. Just don't try to impose them on normal people.

I haven't. I haven't preached to or tried to save any of you. This does happen to be a Christianity forum in case you didn't know. Atheism is as far removed from Christianity as one can possibly get.

poor teatard....
should the non-existence of santa claus, the easter bunny and faeries be proven as well.
poor dear.

"No"
"Prove that negative".

Nonsense.

Atheists are miserable?

We are not the ones wasting our lives worshipping imaginary creatures

No, you are wasting your lives bashing other people though. What's it to you what the Christians do with their lives? Does it cost you any money?

poor teatard....
poor dear.

"No"
"Prove that negative".

Nonsense.

I haven't. I haven't preached to or tried to save any of you. This does happen to be a Christianity forum in case you didn't know. Atheism is as far removed from Christianity as one can possibly get.

This is not a Christianity forum.

Last edited:
poor teatard....
poor dear.

"No"
"Prove that negative".

Nonsense.

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, as well as a post hoc fallacy. Those free from faith whom you've met are not representative of everyone free from faith, and of those free from faith whom you have met may indeed be unhappy for reasons having nothing to do with religion, or the lack thereof.

poor teatard....
poor dear.

"No"
"Prove that negative".

Nonsense.

Not that you religious extremists are prone to making broad, sweeping generalizations or using your gawds to threaten people.

Actually, what I see from this thread is a bunch of atheists bashing a couple of Christians and you constantly bragging on how intelligent you are while everyone else is stupid and ignorant. That's what any sane person would readily see were he to go back and read the thread.

You dumbass, you're listening to Satan, not your Father. Your Father said, I love you beyond what you are capable of understanding. I honor you, I dance over you, I sing over you, I have the answer to prevent your death. Live through my Son, Christ, and stop listening to Satan. I have given you the power to overcome evil and live life more abundantly. I will never desert you.

I made a deal with god. I don't tell him have to manage the universe, and he doesn't tell me how to run my life. I can not, unfortunately, claim to have successfully been able to make a similar deal with his followers....

Sounds like a personal problem to me. I don't have those kinds of problems therefore I cannot advise you.

A shared problem among you YEC'ists is your abysmal lack of education in the sciences.

Your "mud puddles" comment is right out of the playbook of fundie christian ministries. You have made yourself an accomplice to ignorance and fraud.

Abiogenesis FAQs The Origins of Life

We concede that you have bestowed upon your person doctorate degrees in archeology, astronomy, geology, medicine, physics, earth sciences, electronics technology, mathematics, religion, aerospace technology, etc., because you remind us of your superior knowledge in almost every post you make. I get goose-bumps simply standing in your shadow. I am awed that your education and knowledge surpasses that of Solomon or Einstein. You have self-inflated your ego to it dangerously surpasses that of your manufacturer's warranty. We hang upon your every word. Please don't stop. Say something else that glorifies your own self-esteem.

You need to let go of your self-hate. You and the hyper-religious cabal make a mistake common among religious extremists in that your science loathing agenda is intended only to throw a burqa on your lack of ability to support your claims to supernaturalism.

After pages and pages of posts, none of the fundamentalists are stepping up to the plate with any affirmative theory of creationism / ID. I was hoping Creationists would finally present their General Creation Theory...but after these pages of posts, not a single one has. In that sense, how disappointing that the ID'iot creationists are left with openly desperate attempts to disparage science.

It is not necessary for scientists to prove that design is not required for the complexity we see in nature. NONE of the scientific theories that explain natural phenomena make appeals to unseen, supernatural gawds. If you or any ID'iot creationists have evidence that something shows signs of being designed (something that could not have arisen naturally) please come forward with it. To date, no one has. ID'iots / supernaturalists are the ones introducing supernatural forces... they are the ones who must substantiate their incredible claims.

When any individual can gainsay a model without stepping up to the plate and showing why their model is true, and show cause, and display testable evidence then they are, by definition of what we know knowledge is to be, out of the game. This holds true for all claims, be they of science, or philosophy, or of theism.

Thus, gawd(s), Jinn, devils, the “risen from the dead”, etc., etc., replete with flying winged men in nightgowns, fat naked babies playing harps, chariots of fire cruising through the clouds, that seas part and books predict the end of the world, all the now thoroughly discredited excuses to commit our logic and reason to be discarded in favor of:

"The gawds did it"

You have changed my views somewhat. I always thought something couldn't produce nothing. I always thought intelligence produced intelligence. You are living proof I have been wrong.
You seem like a really angry, self-hating fundamentalist. At least your posts “read” angry.

My impression is that you, like many religious extremists, denigrate others for forming conclusions based upon rationality and reason. Your attitudes are stereotypical of religious zealots who are incensed at those who have the temerity to disagree with your religious perceptions.

I readily acknowledge the magical / supernatural entity you assert is unknowable and beyond human perception and understanding. Given those three qualifications (among numerous others), I accept that what you assert does not exist (until such time as you offer your case for its existence). The attributes of god(s) in terms of perceiving him externally are precisely the same as that of nothingness. And so it is. We both agree completely on these characteristic issues, and the only bone of contention is our conclusions. You conclude that his being indistinguishable from nothingness supports his existence, and I conclude it defines his lack of same.

He did no such thing Vandal. He covered Adam's and Eve's sin immediately. He covered the Jews sins while they were in the act of preforming them. When they asked for the Laws, He gave them a remedy for covering their breaking of those laws, and then promised them and us a permanent cover for sin. And then came down here to seal our fate from the legal stand point of punishment associated with our sins. He died in our place because He is 100% just and the punishment for the crime of sin is death, so someone had to pay the price. Now that the court has been satisfied, your real accuser, Satan is helpless against you. And now that the court is satisfied, the Judge can devote all of His time the way He wants to, as our Father. It is all He has ever wanted to be, and He's a wonderful one at that.

God does not torture people. He allowed Himself to be tortured in our place, just in case we stumble. And then offered that substitution to us as a gift. How much more of him do you insist He give you?

You have a choice. YOU decide where you will spend eternity. With your Father Satan, or your Father, God. Stop blaming God for something He has never done, and accept the thing He did do. He gave you the gift of righteousness from the cross. His in place of yours. His is perfect. Satan has no hold on the righteousness of Christ. Only on you. If you let him. Your choice again.
So, say thank you to the Father that has never missed a step in keeping you safe, and live an eternity as the son of the Royal family. That is what your Father wants. He usurped your condemnation and torture to give you a life without it. That's your Dad.

Last edited:
poor teatard....
poor dear.

"No"
"Prove that negative".

Nonsense.

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, as well as a post hoc fallacy. Those free from faith whom you've met are not representative of everyone free from faith, and of those free from faith whom you have met may indeed be unhappy for reasons having nothing to do with religion, or the lack thereof.

Yes, I agree the conclusion is not grained from a large poll of the population. The conclusion has been arrived at by observing the anger, hatred, cursing, and bashing of God, the Bible, and Christians by atheists on this forum.

"The gawds did it"

You seem like a really angry, self-hating fundamentalist. At least your posts “read” angry.

My impression is that you, like many religious extremists, denigrate others for forming conclusions based upon rationality and reason. Your attitudes are stereotypical of religious zealots who are incensed at those who have the temerity to disagree with your religious perceptions.

I readily acknowledge the magical / supernatural entity you assert is unknowable and beyond human perception and understanding. Given those three qualifications (among numerous others), I accept that what you assert does not exist (until such time as you offer your case for its existence). The attributes of god(s) in terms of perceiving him externally are precisely the same as that of nothingness. And so it is. We both agree completely on these characteristic issues, and the only bone of contention is our conclusions. You conclude that his being indistinguishable from nothingness supports his existence, and I conclude it defines his lack of same.

Great intelligence that you desire to be thought of, you really should look up the definition of "fundamentalism". I am far removed from fundamentalism. Once again you haven't the foggiest about which you are attempting to speak.

Maybe RW nailed it and God suffers from small penis syndrome.

poor teatard....
poor dear.

"No"
"Prove that negative".

Nonsense.

Not that you religious extremists are prone to making broad, sweeping generalizations or using your gawds to threaten people.

Actually, what I see from this thread is a bunch of atheists bashing a couple of Christians and you constantly bragging on how intelligent you are while everyone else is stupid and ignorant. That's what any sane person would readily see were he to go back and read the thread.
You poor dear. Are you new to the ranks of the Jehovah's Witness cult? You need to improve your salesmanship skills, or find a religion that's easier to sell.

Forum List

Back